Options

šŸŽ† v9.10 Update - Welcome Almost Spring

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Here's another look at the pop-up shop dresses:

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Any chance more SMCs were added to the rotation?
    iOS
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited February 2019

this is her "pretty items mhm but where's the rest?" face
    edit: completely forgot the word "face"
  • Options

Me in my Kash dress and shoes! Love it! Is the Korkov dresses only half off for the 24 hours or it still be open till the next update?
    If I'm not mistaken (I didn't pay attention to Maria while she was explaining this šŸ˜‚) they're half off until the pop up disappears/updates so I want to believe they'll be half off until the next updateĀ 
    btw šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„ girlĀ 
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    judithkkh said:

Me in my Kash dress and shoes! Love it! Is the Korkov dresses only half off for the 24 hours or it still be open till the next update?
    If I'm not mistaken (I didn't pay attention to Maria while she was explaining this šŸ˜‚) they're half off until the pop up disappears/updates so I want to believe they'll be half off until the next updateĀ 
    btw šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„ girlĀ 
    Me toooo. I was clicking it away so I can get in the shop and then I was like opppss. Shouldnā€™t have done that.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    judithkkh said:

btw šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„ girlĀ 
    Me toooo. I was clicking it away so I can get in the shop and then I was like opppss. Shouldnā€™t have done that.Ā 
    Omg I was doing the exact same thing, clicking away while she was very professionally trying to explain to me how the business is
    "Maria hurry up, something about half off prizes, yes, got you, can I go check them out now"
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @KalindaKing can we please get a confirmation on how long the Korkov pop-up shop will be available? šŸ–¤ā¤ļø

ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Emā€™s been shopping! Although itā€™s kash items only this time - a little disappointed with the other items, so Iā€™ll save my stars for Kollections I need to finish!!Ā 
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

Such a pretty dress šŸ„°
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    @KalindaKing can we please get a confirmation on how long the Korkov pop-up shop will be available? šŸ–¤ā¤ļø

The pop-up shop is open for about a month until the next update!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    yezx said:

I wonder what the full price will be?
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Getting the middle pop up dress during the next VIP weekend.Ā 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    My doll in the kash dress, I love it!

And in one of the Korkov dresses, it's absolutely stunningĀ šŸ˜Ā 

I didn't know if I should pick this one or the mermaid, but the mermaid dress is slightly cheaper, so I figured that if I'm gonna have to pay full price at some point, I'd rather do it for the cheaper dress.Ā 
  • Options
    alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    I would love a personal assistant or some other way to keep track of businesses in game!! Currently I do it in my phones notes app, but I feel really lame about it and it would be so much easier to not have to keep track of it myself or at least to be able to do it inside the game!! if anybody else struggles remembering, I recommend trying a list. Mine looks like this:

I actually have a couple other helpful little lists in this same note (pets I own & location/total energy given, trophy room trophies I still need & requirements, an ongoing wishlist for the next vip event, and random other lists I add temporarily), I went full nerd on it šŸ˜‚
    I also have a list. Itā€™s definitely not as detailed as yours. I just use it as a reminder of what day the deadlines/payouts are for the businesses. I will likely add the details you have in now because itā€™s so smart!

• Options
    judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    The update for android it's here šŸ¤—
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Only 8 new items in the kloset, seriously? The last interesting update was in November I think when they added the kitchen to Bel Air and nothing new or special was added to the game ever since. Win exclusive clothes from sys events? Should that even be included in the description?Ā The only exciting thing about this update is the return of the pop-up shop. The mermaid dress is my favorite but Iā€™ll probably wait till the next vip to buy it
    iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love that mermaid Dress. Absolute love. I had to have it, so Apple got it first.Ā  I wish we had more than 1 available pose for those tight skirted dresses, but omg this meremaid dress is To Die For.Ā  Just like our updated achievement of the same name.Ā  :)Ā  lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    It's a shame the new achievement levels are for ones I haven't even maxed out yet, but since we keep gettingĀ  new levels gradually, maybe the next will include ones I finished already.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    Wait the mermaid dress has the pee pose? Oh no ā˜¹ļø
    iOS
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Ok so I bought the korkov dress but I hate how the bottom looks?! Itā€™s not floor length, itā€™s an odd length all the way round?!Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • Options
    @Ohemilie oh my you are so right! And it looks like she is one-legged.Ā 
    iOS
  • Options
    Ohemilie said:
    Ok so I bought the korkov dress but I hate how the bottom looks?! Itā€™s not floor length, itā€™s an odd length all the way round?!Ā 
    @KalindaKing is it possible to fix the length?! Or can I return it.. I canā€™t wear it whilst half looks like itā€™s floating and mid air!!
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • Options
    I think the dress is gorgeous! It looked fine when I wore it on the red carpet earlierĀ  :)

Let me know if anything else comes up.
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    The dress is beautiful but the bottom looks weird and now I canā€™t unsee it šŸ˜‚
    iOS
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Its odd she is missing a leg
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Ohemilie said:
    Ohemilie said:
    @KalindaKing is it possible to fix the length?! Or can I return it.. I canā€™t wear it whilst half looks like itā€™s floating and mid air!!
    Thank you SO much for sharing this, @Ohemilie. It's trueā€“it isn't as noticeableĀ in the photobooth, but as we are mostly seeing these dresses when moving through outdoor locations, it is really noticeable and not as nice to look at. It looks way too short in the back and sides! I hope this gets fixed.

ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
  • Options
    It is gorgeous, but the perspective is off. The back doesn't reach the floor like the front does.

iOS
  • Options
    GLU PLEASE FIX THE DRESS!! It looks ridiculous yet cost 140 stars! @KalindaKing what can I do?Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69