Options

šŸŽ† v9.10 Update - Welcome Almost Spring

Comments

• Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Why did the Tale of Crowns task make you pick an ending and then immediately walk it back? Also disappointed Cassio wasn't there as I paid 10 shiny k-stars to have him as a co-star back when we still had storylines :(

Edit: also come on, no wrap party?
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I hope we will get real-looking eyebrows in the next update - I just canā€™t with these!
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    I'm loving these dresses!šŸ˜

Soo beautifulšŸ˜

I went on a shopping spree lol I really like both outfits!Ā 

• Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    me: it's just not symmetrical, i can't unsee it
    also me: walks around the house with it

i was going to wait until the next VIP event but that's just so far away and ain't nobody got time for that šŸ–¤
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    also did i choose wrong by having drinks with Rani? her second call worries me but i can't say no to shots in a club at 12am (edit:Ā my alcoholic self totally typed 12pm and realized 10 minutes later)
    sorry Rani šŸ¤Ŗ
  • Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts

Certainly loving Spring colors!Ā 
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    The official Instagram page has used this pose a couple times now and Iā€™m obsessed with it!! I wish they would give it to us! Pretty please?Ā 

I made this edit with their most recent picture and just look at how amazing it would be šŸ˜šŸ˜
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited February 2019
    The official Instagram page has used this pose a couple times now and Iā€™m obsessed with it!! I wish they would give it to us! Pretty please?Ā 

I made this edit with their most recent picture and just look at how amazing it would be šŸ˜šŸ˜
    This is the exact pose my friends and I would do every time weā€™d crowd into a photo together in high school, so it makes me smile!
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Yes , give us the booty tooch pose in game , Glu! Donā€™t just tease us with the Instagram posts !

IOS PlayerĀ 
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts

Really wantd the hair.. but Iā€™ll take it
    Player since day 1 šŸ¤© iOS šŸ‡³šŸ‡“

šŸ“¢ ā€¼ļø let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Oops, wrong thread, sorryyy
    Player since day 1 šŸ¤© iOS šŸ‡³šŸ‡“

šŸ“¢ ā€¼ļø let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    The Rani storyline glitch fix seems to have unlocked even more storylines for me (I haven't had new ones since last year). I now have one where Cassio and Raul the Brazillionaire are competing in fashion shows. I think there was another glitch though because I finished the 1st one yesterday, and the 8 hour timer started for the next one in Paris, but when I just opened my game, I got calls from Cassio and Raul saying they can't wait to see me at the next event, and then the 8 hour countdown started all over again for the same event.
    iOS
  • Options

Yes , give us the booty tooch pose in game , Glu! Donā€™t just tease us with the Instagram posts !

*tyra banks voice* booty tooch!!

• Options
    Rosie99Rosie99 Registered Users 64 Posts
    I usually only participate on this board for help or questions, so if yā€™all have time for me I would appreciate it.
    1) do VIP get storylines?
    2) why doesnā€™t Kim Kardashian personally do the intro for updates anymore? We use to get the phone call from her and then the video. It couldnā€™t take her that long to record the 10-20 second message.
  • Options
    @Rosie99 VIP get one storyline every 30 days, to win an outfit from the past VIP events. And Kim does not appear to be involved in the game much anymore, ever since Glu's new CEO came in.Ā 
    iOS
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I got the Cassio & Raul storyline too. I remember people mentioning it during a previous update, but I didn't get it at the time. I think assumed it was a VIP storyline and I wasn't going to get it.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    @mikaylachimo THAT IS SO CUTE you look gorgeous with this pose
  • Options
    Rosie99Rosie99 Registered Users 64 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @Rosie99 VIP get one storyline every 30 days, to win an outfit from the past VIP events. And Kim does not appear to be involved in the game much anymore, ever since Glu's new CEO came in.Ā 
    Thanks for the info
    Iā€™ve been playing since the beginning, but itā€™s getting really boring now :-(
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Omg same! @judithkkh, how did it end? I also chose to drink with Rani, this girl needs her fix haha
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    yezx said:
    Omg same! @judithkkh, how did it end? I also chose to drink with Rani, this girl needs her fix haha
    i knowww! she had that "i need a drink" face and i just wanted to help her because i'm super niceĀ 
    it didn't have to do with getting drinksĀ šŸ˜œšŸ˜‚
    and tbh i haven't completed it yet, my dumb ass started an 8 hr gig just because i like torturing myself with those but i'll keep you updated and if you do it let me know too, i'll love to know if she's going to be alright
    with a little hangover but alright
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    omg I forgot about Kimā€™s update videos ā˜¹ļø that was such a fun and cute feature
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Hahaha iā€™ll let you know if I happen to complete it before you, @judithkkh! I hope she is ok, its not our fault she cant keep up with us šŸ¤ŖšŸ„‚
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • Options
    Oh hey, hereā€™s why I didnā€™t get the Rani call after the update, I guess I never met her šŸ˜‚ makin progress
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I am not sure if this is a new feature. I got these 6 hours tasks from Simon and you get to choose a box for k-stars at the end if you get 5-stars ending Ā and I really like these And appreciates the new twist on tasks Ā 

IOS PlayerĀ 
  • Options
    Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    I am not sure if this is a new feature. I got these 6 hours tasks from Simon and you get to choose a box for k-stars at the end if you get 5-stars ending Ā and I really like these And appreciates the new twist on tasks Ā 

I've never seen anything like that. I wonder how can I get that gig
    I play on Android
  • Options
    So does this replace the event points?
    iOS
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I wonder if thatā€™s for VIP weekends only? I always say no to Simon when he offers because I can get event points easily with reality shows during professional events. I said no to his offer to do an event to get K-Stars last weekend - now I wish I wouldnā€™t have!

If someone could shed some insight that would be great.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I did the VIP event last week, and that did not pop up for me. I got 3 K stars for the six hour event that Simon offered me @VampireBarbie

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The event gig this weekend was for a photoshoot in Dublin and you got event points, so it's not that.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You could be eligible to see those gigs anytime, depending on your game progress. If you don't see it, just keep playing and completing quests!

You can get event currency from those gigs as long as it's during a 5-Star Weekend / 5-Star Throwback Event. If it's a VIP event, you would get a k-star.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.