Options

🗳️SYS - 3/31 Street Style Themed Event Starts Sunday!

Comments

• Options
    Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    You know the daily gift boxes? I used to be vip bronze but i’m not anymore and i got some vip bronze that i already hade begun on, why can’t i collect them when i’ve started it? I qould understand if i didn’t have any of the partnership but some ones i have 2 of. 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Thanks for the inspo Koko! I own most of that stuff. I am going to try that look tonight.
    iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You know the daily gift boxes? I used to be vip bronze but i’m not anymore and i got some vip bronze that i already hade begun on, why can’t i collect them when i’ve started it? I qould understand if i didn’t have any of the partnership but some ones i have 2 of. 
    You can only collect VIP tiles while you have an active membership in the VIP program.  I know it'S disappointing, but you can always rejoin the program.  Now you get stars daily I believe.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    (Read in a light hearted vein). o:)
    Lets remember more forum members probably  lurk than post. So let’s try not to embarrass other doll’s looks.  I have one look I would so embarrassed if anyone saw, with or without my face blocked out.   Lol. In my defense, it was late, I was tired and frustrated, and I would be mortified if it was being shamed on the Internet. Maybe I should put it up myself so nobody else can embarrass me.  Lol  maybe not.  It was that bad.  It was just a cheap look look like a thot  trying to get lucky.  I was trying to get lucky.   I was trying to get lucky with voters, but  it didn’t work. :o

Ahhh, my last look was a working-the-corner look too! No shame! 
  • Options
    rawaanrawaan Registered Users 38 Posts
    Omg. I got a 51.  Combo miniskirt/boots in the wardrobe, and dark shirt.  

The hair gives me Christina Aguilera vibes, I love this look ❤
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    It’s a little harder than usual, but I’m loving this theme! I’m just grateful for a break from gownapalooza and TS prizes that I don’t need too badly :)
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Nice to see you back @rikk If you are Rikke in the game, you're in a group with me. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    You can only collect VIP tiles while you have an active membership in the VIP program.  I know it'S disappointing, but you can always rejoin the program.  Now you get stars daily I believe.  
    Oh alright! Thanks for the answer 😁
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I gave up and bought tickets 💆🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Nice.... 
    Serving looks for the voters 🤳🏻. 🤳🏻

• Options
    i just needed to buy tickets for the iOS.  That look that got 51 points was Android.  I did it on the other Android and got 52.  I did it on the iOS......43.  But for the iOS, that was great.  my highest I believe.   But no shame buying a box or two for this event.  I really like the hair, the closer I get.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I wouldn't mind testing out different looks and getting under 40 pts for every single one if the points were lowered. As we've mentioned over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, should I keep going?, again, these events are tough because even when we're scoring gown 50 pt looks, we're barely finishing. And no, I'm not using my tickets just to finish on this one. Glu either listens or I keep my money.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Sticking with the interesting hair for sure! 4th look in a row I got 50+ points
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited April 2019
    KaylaJ said:
    I wouldn't mind testing out different looks and getting under 40 pts for every single one if the points were lowered. As we've mentioned over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, should I keep going?, again, these events are tough because even when we're scoring gown 50 pt looks, we're barely finishing. And no, I'm not using my tickets just to finish on this one. Glu either listens or I keep my money.

That's a major reason I preferred the old SYS. Even if you "lost" half your looks you could still finish the event. This format is much more challenging which normally I wouldn't be mad about except the hidden agenda of requiring you to spend money. If it's true that votes are lower because more people are following the theme, that's a good thing! But don't punish us for it. If winning half your looks means you get, say, 30 per submission (which I think is accurate) don't make the average to complete the SYS 42...
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I realized that in all 4 of my looks yesterday I ONLY used black, white, grey/silver. So today, I made it a goal to have at least a pop of color in each look.... It scored the same/slightly worse... So, there’s that. Not exactly helpful info but it was fun to try at least 😂

I’ll be back to my regularly scheduled programming (head to toe black outfits) by 2am 🖤
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    I don’t get these voters. I give them what they want n they don’t give me what I want back 😂which is my deserved votes👍🏼. I ain’t even having fun anymore lol. 😴 it seems my votes went down drastically; Disappointing af. 
    IOS doll 💞

• Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Finally got some "high" votes. This is sooo hard, I tried so much but everything is around 35-39 and 2 looks even 26 and 28. With these 3 looks I have another with 45 but that's it. With these votes I'm not going to finish and I'm not going to buy tickets.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    I signed up literally just to say how much I HATE this theme and I have been doing so badly!! Usually I score around the 45-50 mark and have been getting nearly all in the 20s which has never happened before. I just don’t seem to be able to get this one 😩
  • Options
    @kiki_k ,  totally relate. what I find so draining is when I put so much thought n effort into a look And it ends up tanking.. I’m just like 🤯 🥺
    IOS doll 💞

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited April 2019
    So relatable, I still don't understand what voters want... looks that scored really high in the beginning are now getting mid 30s votes...?? Luckily my entire Trendsetters group has the same problem as I'm taking turns  with ticket'buyer' 1 for first place. 
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

I have no idea what to do anymore, my looks are not landing. Look that got 50 first time got 37. 🤷‍♀️ 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
     honestly I’m outta ideas bc I feel so discouraged lmao 😫. @TrashleyKKH , Your looks slay tho ❤️👏🏼
    IOS doll 💞

• Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I don’t hate the top 🖤

With @mikaylachimo @HollySisk and @webra
    iOS
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Here are my last four entries:

Still have no clue what voters want  :D
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    edited April 2019

48 is my highest score in this event lol at this point I won't even get the earnable hair, but I don't like it at all, so I'm fine with it. I am slightly annoyed though, my doll deserves better 😂
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Thank you @soundspretty for inspiring me! Voters seem to love the mermaid colored hair! I didn’t have the one you were using, so I bought the next best thing 😂 

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Some of my looks. My Mom asked what streets the 40 vote one would be on 

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Heyyy, how many looks are we able to submit and when does the event end?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Nice to see you back @rikk If you are Rikke in the game, you're in a group with me. ;)
    Not me, unfortunately! Loving looking at everyone’s looks here :)
  • Options
    Good to know Rikk. She is a very pretty doll, but I imagined your entries to be more hip.  Now I don't have to worry about playing nice. >:)    jk.  I'm a little o:)<3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary