Options

🗳️SYS - 3/31 Street Style Themed Event Starts Sunday!

Comments

• Options
    CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    The struggle is real with this event..I finally cracked 50 points with this look...posting if anyone wants to try it out... 
  • Options
    alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    So I’ve just been throwing looks together half heartedly because my TS group is not even trying and I’ve been busy. Of course they end up bringing in the best scores for me this SYS. 🙄 

• Options
    SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @alycat Lmao I wish my outfits I been throwing half as scored that good! 💖Ooo, im jelly but I love everyone’s looks 😘🤩
    IOS doll 💞

• Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Well now I don't know what the voters want!! @hyami got 57 votes and I got 37. 20 votes less!!
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @Calantha wow doll I love your look sm😍 yas slay👐🏾
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    My most recent looks. Welp it seems like I won't be finishing this event and since my scoring looks are failing so miserably I refuse to buy tickets this time.

Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Well here are my last four entries...

I honestly don't think I will be able to finish if my scores don't go up, this will then be the second event I will not be able to finish since I started playing in October 2014....
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @LindaVB me too. I been scoring 37 and I am too embarrassed to post them on the forum. I don’t think I will get the hair unless I start scoring >45 each look from now onwards. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH we are definately all in the same boat, no need to feel embarrassed!
    I really thought my entries were 'street style' but the voters disagreed, I did the math, I need to get 40.2 votes the next 6 rounds to get the hair...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Better scores today, but like everyone else I'm not sure I'll have enough to finish.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    I belive this event is so hard because street style is diffrent from person to person. When i hear street style i think of this 

While some others think of this when they hear street style

iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

I won’t be able to finish the event that’s for sure, my avarage is below 40. It’s usually around 50, it’s so frustrating. I’m starting to doubt my sense of style. The voters hate everything I do. I’m just glad I don’t like the hair

iOS
  • Options
    hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    @chelsea123 that’s such a huge difference!  I’m very surprised.  In my case, I haven’t been able to get so many points again, but I’m not doing so bad.  I’m gertting low to mid 40s.

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • Options
    SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Everyone has amazing ways of styling imo 🙌🏼 But also not everyone views street style in just one perception. 🤷🏻‍♀️theirs just so many options, and so many different voters. 
    IOS doll 💞

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I forgot to submit a look last night so I woke up to a stopped timer so it'll probably work out that I'll miss a look. I'm not too worried about trendsetters since 4 and below are 100+ points behind and first place bought tickets anyway so goal was to reach 2-5 position. I'm more annoyed that my ticket schedule is messed up by 4 hours which means trying to submit looks at midnight. 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    That happened to me too @soundspretty. I screwed up my ticket schedule this time so they are at 1230 and 630. So I'm asleep for two of them a day! Ugh.
    iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    my iOS scores were so bad, I bought tickets.  Just to reach the hair.  I have had to use 3 tickets, to keep up with the Androids score wise, which haven't bought a ticket.  So....my 3 games are about 925 give or take 10.  Basically the same looks took Android 20 entries for 925, took 23 for the iOS to get that same 925.   Go freaking figure.  how?  Anyway, as long as you're not being a ticket Slore, no one will judge you if you use a couple of tickets to make it to the hair.  I know, without my tickets the iOS wouldn't have the hair.  I believe the Androids will do it without. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Lol, this event is so corrupted. I was getting high 40's all week. Yesterday, all of a sudden I had a "loading bar" on my start screen, and now I can't even get over 40 votes? I'm not gonna finish just because of the last days. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Here have been some of my highest looks so far

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    my iOS scores were so bad, I bought tickets.  Just to reach the hair.  I have had to use 3 tickets, to keep up with the Androids score wise, which haven't bought a ticket.  So....my 3 games are about 925 give or take 10.  Basically the same looks took Android 20 entries for 925, took 23 for the iOS to get that same 925.   Go freaking figure.  how?  Anyway, as long as you're not being a ticket Slore, no one will judge you if you use a couple of tickets to make it to the hair.  I know, without my tickets the iOS wouldn't have the hair.  I believe the Androids will do it without. 
    I think I'll be ok. Thanks to the magic of the mermaid hair, I'm 245 points away from the final prize so even if I do miss out on the last look I just have to average 40.8 on my last 6 looks to make it. If the timer doesn't run out and I can submit a 27th look, I only need 35. 
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Thanks to forum dolls feedback on looks , i decided to adopt the colourful hair and short dress approach and they are doing better than my other looks. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I’m excited to try the weekend event pink hair and see if it gives me better results! I really like my outfits but it’s honestly been a miracle if I crack 40 these past few days 
  • Options
    Causal vibes with @kokokokonut 😎

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Here are my recent looks. I have been using the leaf aura and I know some of you look down on it but irdc. Leaves blow on the street all the time 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I am just trying anything and everything.  But the fact that I can’t even pick the popular looks tells me I’m way off.  Just put in a denim look.  We’ll see. Lol.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I think I have only earned 3 stars voting this event. Last event I earned at least 10!
    iOS
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Calantha said:
    The struggle is real with this event..I finally cracked 50 points with this look...posting if anyone wants to try it out... 
    thanks @Calantha - I tried it but only got 35 on mine 😞
  • Options
    Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I don't know if my post is gonna help anyone but I struggled too during the first days of the event, I think that I somehow found a "trick" to get some votes. I try to submit different styles, some sexy dresses and sometimes I just go for a literal street style with pants, boots etc... As someone said earlier on the thread, for some people, street style represent short dresses with high boots and for some it's the exact opposite.

Here are the 2 different styles I'm trying to submit whenever I have a ticket : 

🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @ArtemisxMoon personally I don’t look down on the leaf aura or any other aura if it makes sense!! But I can’t standdd when it’s an indoor event and someone has leaves or snowflakes blowing around. Or a tropical beach. I did use my leaf aura this time and it didn’t help at all so I gave up 😂 
  • Options
    ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    @charlottegold of course, they should only be used if they make sense for the theme! But I commonly see people on here knocking them completely, and I don’t understand that because I think they’re fun.