Options

🎬KK:H Weekend Event - 4/26/19 Bullhorn says Keep The Cameras Rolling

Comments

• Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    The bottom hairs are the ones with the weird shiny texture, I feel that they don’t look good in blonde and look way too greasy, just like the one in the new kollection coming tomorrow, if the hairs were normal (like the ones in the top row) i would actually chase more of them
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @melissakkh If you could pay attention to the total cost as well that would be super helpful for our new reference thread!
    iOS
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I love the dress I got for my VIP subscription this month:

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I personally like some of the shiny hairstyles! Only some, not all. I feel like the ones done correctly look amazing.
  • Options
    zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I actually really like the newer shiny hairs! I think they look more multidimensional and realistic. I also just like how they show the different shades of whichever dye I use
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I love everything so I can't wait to get kash in my giftbox...
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @melissakkh If you could pay attention to the total cost as well that would be super helpful for our new reference thread!
    I will 🙌🏻 Setting a reminder right now 😂 
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Hi everyone! @AliBryant and I have been working on a new kollection reference thread that is now live (links and some images are still being added). 

If anyone plans on completing Pastel Perfection right away, would you mind keeping track of how many kstars it costs? And then send it to either Ali or me and we will update the thread (this also goes for future kollections)! Thank you all. :) 
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I’ll leave you with this preview of the Kollection dress...

@KalindaKing we really appreciate your spoilers every week!  I’m wondering if you could include a pic like this of the other kollection items (not in the bundle) when you show the new kollections. That would be soooooo helpful since we have no idea what the items look like. 😇
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    @AliBryant , @katiealexandraa ,and whoever else helped... wow! The Kollection thread is amazing! Great work!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I heard the song 'purple rain' at the gym today and it reminded me of this forum generally and @kokokokonut specifically.

The earnables this week are 🔥🔥
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Hi everyone! @AliBryant and I have been working on a new kollection reference thread that is now live (links and some images are still being added). 

If anyone plans on completing Pastel Perfection right away, would you mind keeping track of how many kstars it costs? And then send it to either Ali or me and we will update the thread (this also goes for future kollections)! Thank you all. :) 

This is super helpful! Thank you guys! It’s making me want to play more kollections, Glu should’ve thought of this 😂

iOS
  • Options
    FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I havent seen anyone else mention this as long as i have been on the forum, it might have been brought up in the past but whenever there is a double reward event for k star offers im 110% sure you used to get 2 stars for video offers aswell as the other offers. Why did that stop? Its hard enough to get k stars, and trust me glu, getting 10 k stars a day for like 3-4 days isnt too much of a change from 5 so its insanely unfair. 🙄
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I'm kinda disappointed that almost all items are from Kendall&Kylie game, but I'm super super super happy that my KKH-doll will have the braided rainbow hair that my KKG-doll lost during a game set-back!!! It was my favorite hairstyle in KKG and it will definately come in handy for this weekend's SYS event, yay!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    OMG! I really wanted this dress & I’ve got it In my Free box!!! 
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I wanted GB dress the most and of course I had to chase it 😩

I love it though, the hairstyle and hair color are great too. I like the boots, but they look kinda wonky in the photo booth with some poses.

I also did one spin in the kollection and got the shoes, which are nice. I really wanted the cheetah dress, but I’m not gonna do any more spins because I’m poor and annoyed lol
  • Options
    FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

This is the first time i have ever seen every single item in one palette and i got kash. Seriously. Update idea! STOP PUTTING USELESS KASH AND ENERGY IN BOXES. Its always such a tiny amount that it actually does nothing for the progression. 😒
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Did a spin: energy
    free GB: energy
    decided to open one more: energy
    okay, thats fine 

Looooove the shoes 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    Wanted the hair soo bad, this is just depressing.
    I have exactly 40 stars left but I’m way too scared to open another box 😪😪

iOS
  • Options
    Happy Friday? I can’t decide, because I had to chase the hair color... But it’s so gorgeous 😩 

Kollection is a YAS from me! 740 k-stars without the k-star bonus... Nothing new here 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s expensive. 

The GB hair is absolutely stunning! I was so surprised! I didn’t like at all when I saw it yesterday, but now.. Obsessed! 
    The GB dress... meh. But the boots are pretty! And the material looks amazing! 
  • Options
    SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Well im definitely that one person who is rarely lucky on her free box 😂🥺I only rly wanted the GB hair, so I opened some boxes and thankfully got it 🤞🏼🍀, Also went for the kollection n I love it 🥰
    IOS doll 💞

• Options
    edited April 2019
    Sailing away

iOS
  • Options
    I’m a liar with no self control and I was punished for it:

Which part of “I want the cheetah dress only” was not clear @ whoever is in charge of my fate? 

• Options
    @thallisa The bundle dress is gorgeous!!! I want to see you wear it 😩👏🏻❤️
  • Options
    ChantellkkhChantellkkh Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    My palette only had the hair and the dress and the rest was energy!!! I don’t know how but I was able to pick the hair 😂

• Options
    IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I really wanted the hair and the dress and I got them! But I had to chase them... First got energy on my free box, then bought three boxes which where cash, cash, hair🙂 Bought three boxes more, event points, event points and finally the dress! I was sooo relieved when I got them cause I dont really have much kstars to spend 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I feel you @alice_kkh. I wish there was a Hug button.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @melissakkh girl idk, it looks like a luxurious sleepwear to me 😩 I’m gonna have to play with it a bit, because your love for it makes me wanna like it more 😂

• Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Well i really wanted the GiftBox dress BUT i got the hair color!!!
    Im really happy with the hair color... Its super pritty and this will be Emma's new hair color for sure :D 

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Got the hair!!! I love it 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh