Options

🎬KK:H Weekend Event - 4/26/19 Bullhorn says Keep The Cameras Rolling

Comments

• Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Got the shoes after my first spin so I was like, ok maybe you can try one more time, I got the energy.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    daphnekkh said:
    Katinkae said:
    I got the haircolour in the sixth box or something, but i LOOVE it! Keep’em coming glu 😍

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
    THANK YOU GIRL 😍
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    I got the hair in my free box 😍 I wasn’t sure if I would like it, but I really do 💕
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited April 2019
    @mikaylachimo @soundspretty omg I had no idea NPCs look different game to game! That’s so funny 😂
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Living for Fashion Friday! We’re getting closer to wine o’clock 😉

Here are some new looks featuring the earnables, gift boxes and kollection:

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    So I won something for free.. that’s always nice. 💁🏼‍♀️ 

iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    zigziggy1288zigziggy1288 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    First go got me 40 stars. Second 40 more. Third the hair and forth 4000 dollars. I want the whole outfit SO bad. I may try again...
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I don’t know if anyone else noticed the weird outlines we got with the TS boxes and now the event ones... It’s ruining the aesthetic of the kloset... @KalindaKing
    can you mention this to the team? It wasn’t like that before...

Vs

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    What am I missing? I don't see anything
    iOS
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited April 2019
    That took me like 2 minutes of staring but I see it and now I can’t unsee it! @AliBryant the outline of each item box is thicker (not the little event icon just the whole box... that’s why it took me so long to see it). It almost looks like the item is selected but the outline is grey 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @mikaylachimo Hahahaha I wasn’t sure how to explain it. But I noticed it right away! Do you remember there was this one update that they removed the TS icons? Well after that they brought them back and I don’t understand why it had to be different 😫😂 That thick grey line is poking at my brain 😂
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Oh wow I never would have noticed that!
    iOS
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    I have been playing for 9 hours straight without buying any energy on getting any from boxes and it is now 2 am in England !!! I’m so stupid but I really want the earnable hair for the start of SYS as I think it’ll be really helpful. I have got nearly 400 points today and hopefully will finish by tomorrow evening.
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I just finished the event and I really like the earnable hair! Much more than I thought I would, can't wait to use it during SYS.

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    The shoes are more versatile than you’d think

@KaylaJ  Dixie  @KatePillgrim  @MarianiPoizen

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    I came on here to say I love the earnable hair so much !!!

that’s for amateurs
  • Options

I want to cry, can I cry??😭😭
    I am out of stars now but look what I've got!! The dress and the hair!!😍😍😭😭 I think I need another drink, oh wait it's 8:45 am🤔

Follow me on Instagram:
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

I got the dress in my free box and I was really happy about that since I loved all of the items, but ever since I saw the promo picture of the doll in the hair colour I knew I had to get it! It’s the hair colour I have irl!

I was so scared because I never get the items I chase... But this morning after reading through the forum and seeing so many dolls in the colour I just had to buy another box... My boyfriend picked the energy and then told me “you have to pick one as well!” And then bought another box for me. AND I PICKED THE HAIR. I literally gasped. I am so happy, and so broke, but at least I have plum coloured hair 💜

IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

• Options
    yezx said:

Every time 🙄
    That’s happened to me !!!! 😂😂
  • Options

I LOVE the hair sooooooo much !!!!!!
  • Options
    Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    yezx said:

Every time 🙄
     When that happens to me i use to click all my animals bc sometimes you get event points from them.
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Options
    BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

This is how I styled the earnable hair. 😍😍😍 Wanted that colorful ombre-like transition so made the roots pink 💕

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Options
    Should I do it or not?🤔 I am waiting for a good offer the last 4 days. And now I am getting this one, but Idk🤔 But also I want one that I can use for the sys but Idk if I could wear this?
    Follow me on Instagram:
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @Chelsea123 I bought that one! It's one of the first ones I've really liked in a long time. I love that the hair is simple/down, but pushed behind the shoulders (most of the ones I have behind the shoulders just got straight back, but I like how this one is flowy. And I love the tights, I've been wearing them with a lot of other things as well! 

I don't know how well this would work for the SYS, though!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Yaaaassssssss!

iOS
  • Options
    VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Just had this offer pop up this morning.. is this new? I just started my free VIP trial not sure if it was triggered by that.

I'm really debating buying stars after spending like 300 chasing the GB boots. Got every item other than them and I'm down to 85 stars and scared to try opening more boxes. Maybe glu is reading my mind...
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @kkh_anastasia it actually was 599 after clicking my pets 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2019
    VVV said:
    Just had this offer pop up this morning.. is this new? I just started my free VIP trial not sure if it was triggered by that.

I'm really debating buying stars after spending like 300 chasing the GB boots. Got every item other than them and I'm down to 85 stars and scared to try opening more boxes. Maybe glu is reading my mind...
    that's actually a pretty old bundle. zero idea how it pops up or why, but in all the years playing KKH, I think I've seen it in my game like twice.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I have the dress and got the boots, was disappointed that the hair color disappeared! Do you think if I spend 40 stars will the hair and stars be in the same spot? I would hate to spend 40 stars and get the old clothes like the red top or the red dress. 
    iOS Doll