Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yas I won the hair :love:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Thank you @HollySisk for including me💖 We're looking so good 😍💖
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    Really love this hair😍

Obsessing over this hair color and the choker from the kollections!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    VVV said:
    Just had this offer pop up this morning.. is this new? I just started my free VIP trial not sure if it was triggered by that.

I'm really debating buying stars after spending like 300 chasing the GB boots. Got every item other than them and I'm down to 85 stars and scared to try opening more boxes. Maybe glu is reading my mind...
    OMG that is where that dress is from!!! I have seen dolls wear it but never knew where it was from!!. This bundle has never popped up for me unfortunately and I have been playing since 2014.. I think it is a good deal: the amount of K-stars would be the same in the store if you buy it but you get full energy and that dress extra.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    Hi, I was just wondering about the skin tone of your third doll- was that something you won/purchased as I don’t think I have it available? Looks gorgeous.
  • Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    edited April 2019
    It’s 4 am on day 2 of the event and with less than 17 hours to spare.... I finally did it. I got my hair!!! Had to work really hard and pull an all nighter after forgetting to play ALL DAY on Friday. Chelsea Handler was in town and I pulled a fangirl move - Waiting outside the hotel, then waiting outside the  theater, etc.... all just to catch a glimpse of her black car and say hello! But it was a great success! I saw Chelsea AND I got my hair.

So I guess I’ve had a great weekend and with a few quick naps I can probably enjoy a decent Sunday too before 90 day fiancé and KUWTK begins later this evening. 😊😊😊😊
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    Abbeymae said:
    I have been playing for 9 hours straight without buying any energy on getting any from boxes and it is now 2 am in England !!! I’m so stupid but I really want the earnable hair for the start of SYS as I think it’ll be really helpful. I have got nearly 400 points today and hopefully will finish by tomorrow evening.
    Just finished my shift!!!! 😂😂😂😂
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    I’ll leave you with this preview of the Kollection dress...

Thank you!!! 
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Happy Sunday Dolls!   To everyone still grinding....you g9t this. You can do it!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    This discussion was created from comments split from: 👗 KK:H Fashion Runway - 4/26/19 - Show us your Reality Show KatWalk.
  • Options
    Monica L said:
    I have the dress and got the boots, was disappointed that the hair color disappeared! Do you think if I spend 40 stars will the hair and stars be in the same spot? I would hate to spend 40 stars and get the old clothes like the red top or the red dress. 
    Hi Monica.  The placement of items in the palettes is random.  There is no way to know where an item will be.  Try to visualize the hair on your doll, then wipe you mind free, like a clean slate.  when you tap to open the palette, try to grab onto to position of the 1st box you mind hits on.  Let your mind tell you which box.  Does this always work? of course not.  But a good number of players who try visualization say it works.  Again - not a guarrantee and it takes a little practice to hold onto that first glimpse in your mind.....say a prayer beforehand?  As the universe to help you.  Good luck, and I'm really hoping you win it.

@Monica L I moved this out of the Weekend Fashion thread into the Event thread. We're keeping the Fashion thread purely pics of our dolls with their earned clothes. Palettes and chatter about the event go in the Event thread. Easy clue? If there's an icon of a dress - it's the Runway or Katwalk Fashion thread. No Dress? It's the event thread for general discussion. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

@kiki_k hey doll😘 It's the last skin tone in the list and It's for free.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I got some stars today and THIS finally happened:

Luckily for me the dress wasn’t last, but this little chase still left me with exactly 1 kstar. Thank you @mikaylachimo for emotional support 😂 I can die happy now.

• Options
    kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

@kiki_k hey doll😘 It's the last skin tone in the list and It's for free.
    I feel so ridiculous for not noticing this before!! Thank you so much! 
  • Options
    Monica L said:
    I have the dress and got the boots, was disappointed that the hair color disappeared! Do you think if I spend 40 stars will the hair and stars be in the same spot? I would hate to spend 40 stars and get the old clothes like the red top or the red dress. 
    Hi Monica.  The placement of items in the palettes is random.  There is no way to know where an item will be.  Try to visualize the hair on your doll, then wipe you mind free, like a clean slate.  when you tap to open the palette, try to grab onto to position of the 1st box you mind hits on.  Let your mind tell you which box.  Does this always work? of course not.  But a good number of players who try visualization say it works.  Again - not a guarrantee and it takes a little practice to hold onto that first glimpse in your mind.....say a prayer beforehand?  As the universe to help you.  Good luck, and I'm really hoping you win it.

@Monica L I moved this out of the Weekend Fashion thread into the Event thread. We're keeping the Fashion thread purely pics of our dolls with their earned clothes. Palettes and chatter about the event go in the Event thread. Easy clue? If there's an icon of a dress - it's the Runway or Katwalk Fashion thread. No Dress? It's the event thread for general discussion. :)
    Thank you!!! I’m new to the forum and I will try to remember this. Hope to catch on quickly!! 🌈🦄
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    Monica L said:

Thank you!!! I’m new to the forum and I will try to remember this. Hope to catch on quickly!! 🌈🦄
    Not a problem.   That's what I'm here for. I think I hit you with a Welcome somewhere, but if I didn't.....I'm a sucker for unicorns, rainbows, butterflies and Harleys. ;)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @HollySisk I think that might be me in your photo unless I have a doppelgänger? Thank you for including me 💖
  • Options
    @kiki_k it’s just the last skin tone in the palette, you should have it. Her face looks especially gorgeous though because she’s also wearing the contour kit which is available to purchase for $ as a pop up occasionally 
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Sorry @charlottegold !   I’ll edit it now.  
    Im terrible with names in real life and on the Forum. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    @HollySisk omg don’t worry about it at all 💕 again thanks for including me, I love your style!