Comments

• Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @kayayem

Its 2 seperate items, not 1 hairstyle with the tint
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I'm not mad 🤷‍♀️

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Does anyone know if it’s worth it to do the 6 hour event gig for bonus points?? Or is it better to just do 3 hr reality shows, I find the 6 hour events take up a lot of energy 
    I always wait to do it until I have the first two earnables so that I also get bonus points from having more items. Definitely worth it!
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @charlottegold I relate so much! I was trying to justify my chase for the hair color and thought of how I still regret not chasing the lavender color!!!! The hair color also wasn’t in my first palette (and I open 3 boxes per palette) so that should’ve been a sign it was going to be a rough chase..... but anyway i’m so excited to have such a cute dark color because my doll always has light colored hair and this one’s so beautiful. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @mikaylachimo agreed! It’s a gorgeous color and I love more interesting colors on my doll (because I can’t color my hair like that irl 😂). I know I will not regret it at all especially once I earn my stars back! 
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @mikaylachimo  Dixie  @Katinkae  @ChicCharlotte

Urban Jungle

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Anyone who owns the amusement park - It's been about 12 weeks since I bought it, and EVERY week I take this one woman on a guide tour, and buy more strollers for another guy. That's it. Are there more ways that "make customers happy" or is it just this over and over forever?
    iOS
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited April 2019
    @AliBryant sometimes the guy you buy strollers for is a girl that wants more kpop bands (so you need to hire them) but other than that yes it’s the same every week 😂

• Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited April 2019
    @AliBryant @charlottegold and sometimes someone wants a balloon artist lol. That is all I have had as well. But it is always the same lady and her wife that I give a tour too... 

this lady! 

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Anyone who owns the amusement park - It's been about 12 weeks since I bought it, and EVERY week I take this one woman on a guide tour, and buy more strollers for another guy. That's it. Are there more ways that "make customers happy" or is it just this over and over forever?
    I wish they would add new customers to everything. Here's my ombre hair woman at the salon and I hate it. I wanna be like "ARE YOU SURE IT LOOKS GOOD? REALLY?"

• Options
    NPC customers fashion choices.....I wish I had a screen shot of my guided tour woman and her wife. Both are in business attire. At an amusement park.
    iOS
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited April 2019

Gives new meaning to semi-formal. And her wife is frightening. 
  • Options
    daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    thallisa said:
    I wanted GB dress the most and of course I had to chase it 😩

I love it though, the hairstyle and hair color are great too. I like the boots, but they look kinda wonky in the photo booth with some poses.

I also did one spin in the kollection and got the shoes, which are nice. I really wanted the cheetah dress, but I’m not gonna do any more spins because I’m poor and annoyed lol
    Ugh this was me a little bit ago 😩😩😩 I opened who knows how many boxes but I only got the hair, kash, and event points 🤦‍♀️
  • Options
    daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    Katinkae said:
    I got the haircolour in the sixth box or something, but i LOOVE it! Keep’em coming glu 😍

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
  • Options
    LOL @soundspretty the most frightening about it is 3 daily gift box items in one ensemble

iOS
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts

The hair color matches PERFECTLY with one of the purple lip colors, and I’m loving it!
    ✌🏻

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    I got the hair in my free box. :) I'm just super happy to have gotten an item and am glad I didn't go for another box because it would have been the white jumpsuit.. whew! +I really wanted the hair color or boots over the dress and neither was in the pallet! Lol

Did a spin on the Kollection and got the floral shoes. :) I would have liked the bundle just for the colorful shoes.. ah.. in due time.. in due time..

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    @luvs2gruuv Those shoes will match the upcoming Cardi B floral gown from the update promo banner! Glu has been doing this a lot this year. Scattering coordinating items throughout events so we have to get/buy EVERYTHING to own complete/coordinated outfits. I mean even this Kollection......"PASTEL" perfection? and literally one item is pastel, the bundle dress. lulz.
    iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    @AliBryant sometimes the guy you buy strollers for is a girl that wants more kpop bands (so you need to hire them) but other than that yes it’s the same every week 😂

Don't forget the Balloon Artist.  And that completes the trio.

Oh darm.  I fogot I bought the Gym.  How long does it take for the outfit?  lol.  Yeah, and I wasn't even smart enough to know I didn't have to furnish it. See ya.  Gym, Hair and ready for the weekend.  My doll lives quite the life.  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @kokokokonut it take 9 weeks/gigs to get the full outfit!
    iOS
  • Options
    Do you have to furnish the theme park before you get customers? 

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
       Usually I can stop after I am stupid with one game.  Not the gym.  I jumped in with both feet.  All 3 games.  Downtown has one less woman on the streets now.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @yezx you’ll get customers but won’t be able to make them all happy because the one guy won’t be happy until you own all the rides. So I think the payout is 1 Star or something lame. I get the max payout of 4 k stars. Easiest business once it’s furnished!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    @yezx you’ll get customers but won’t be able to make them all happy because the one guy won’t be happy until you own all the rides. So I think the payout is 1 Star or something lame. I get the max payout of 4 k stars. Easiest business once it’s furnished!
    Thanks! Might buy and furnish next vip

Make kkh great again: 
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I never win any hair colors so I was hoping to get this one but chasing it one time, I got the hair instead. I hope hair colors we could have won end up in a future throwback sale. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I got k-stars which is great since I need to recharge my k-stars stash. 

I am really in love with the earnables and I already got them all ready for the SYS. 

IOS Player 
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts

WAIT!!!
    If i buy the amusement part in Seoul, there might be a girl that wants me to hire Kpop bands??
    OMG!!! If i knew that before i had bough it a long time ago, as i am a Kpop fan myself :O
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I haven’t even earned the shoes yet lol. I’m still so mad at my pallet. Two of the items. One Kash. And the rest gross daily gift box clothes. So unmotivated and sad lol. 

Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Got The Dress In My Free Box Then Let Hubby Pick And Glad He Picked  What I Wanted 😢😢
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @soundspretty idky I assumed all our NPC customers would look the same 😂 my ombré girl has pink hair and I actually think it turns out cute! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh