🗳️SYS 5/12/19 - Charity Gala Theme Starts Sunday!

Comments

• Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
     I’m getting really tired of crappy players and NPCs receiving the top spots!!!🙄 This game is totally rigged, right?
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Ryley1e said:
    Both my Androids submitted looks, got tscores, submitted 2nd looks well over 2 hours ago, No votes.  Yet.  Anyone ekse?kokokokonut said:
    Both my Androids submitted looks, got tscores, submitted 2nd looks well over 2 hours ago, No votes.  Yet.  Anyone ekse?
    I have the same issue! 
    Mine finally registered votes, how about you ?
    Mine too, it took one more hour but everything is back to normal
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Omg I literally jinxed it by posting I’m in first and there’s no ticket buyers. We’ve got one now folks 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ajw7526ajw7526 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    First look I submitted did pretty well! I want that trendsetters dress SO badly, so I already know I'll be spending money on tickets multiple times lol. Also love the theme this time, I have tons of gowns!!
    Platform: Android 💚 
    Level: 38
    Message me for add info!
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Here are my first three looks. I am really disappointed with these scores because I really want the gold dress. Does anyone have any advice or criticisms?? 
    IOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

What is happening 😭😭 I’m so sad  
    My first three looks. I was hoping with the green one that if I used it this early in the event nobody would be sick of voting for it yet, bc I’m sure we’ll see this one a lot this week!! My looks all did pretty good, but I hope they stay closer to 50 from here on. My trendsetters group looks like tough competition, but there’s no ticket buying yet and I’m in first so far. (edit: jk!)
    Omg, I love your third dress, where did u buy it or earn it, I'm in love with it
    katie_js said:
    Here are my first three looks. I am really disappointed with these scores because I really want the gold dress. Does anyone have any advice or criticisms?? 
    I think I would change the hair for something more funny yet formal, you know what I mean? All the people I've seen with 45-50 points have same dress style but different hair, something more youthful, but I love your dresses and the styling
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Ryley1e it’s from one of the Roberto Cavalli kollections!! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    When I went to bed I was 1st place, I just woke up and I am 8th place now😶
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • ajw7526ajw7526 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Really pleasantly surprised by the way my looks are doing during this SYS. Here are a few of them!
    Platform: Android 💚 
    Level: 38
    Message me for add info!
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @charlottegold that pink dress also scored in the 30s for me ☹️ I used it for my first look and will not be using it again 😂
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    I went to sleep in 2nd and now I’m in 10th  :s  :s
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    when you do three full rounds of voting in a row and get kash every single time

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

🤗🤗
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    When I went to bed I was 1st place, I just woke up and I am 8th place now😶
    For the first time in 3 SYS i'm whit a lovely group, I went to sleep being 1 and now I am 4, and I just uploaded a look, so i think i'm going back to first, I hope I won't find a ticket buyer later on the eventAbbeymae said:
    I went to sleep in 2nd and now I’m in 10th  :s  :s

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    that happens every night.  A few looks and you'll be right back up there.  At least it doesn't feel frantic, like the last few.  We didn't know what voters wanted.  this time it's clear, and eazy.  GOWNS!  lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts

This is not going well at all :'(
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I hate this scores 😢

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @SavannahKKH Those looks are incredible and they all deserve scores in the 50s. Where is the middle dress from? It's beautiful.
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Savagekkh said:
    A banned member is in my group, has all the SYS prizes already, wore them for look 2, has 90 points, so what is that? Another shared game? Oh Trendsetters, never change, just keep being you, the unfair slog to hope you can hang in top 5 while people cheat and then Glu pretends cheating isn't a thing. 

I'd upload a screen cap, but it wont allow me to do so right now. Plus I'm not really sure I'm supposed to be ratting people out on the forum by name. 
    We do have some features in place to prevent players from abusing the game and violating the Glu Terms of Use. However, they're not always easy to identify, and sometimes we need your help to single out suspicious accounts so we can take appropriate action. As I've mentioned before, if you see anything fishy, send me or Kalinda a screenshot with your ID so that we can take a look. It's impossible for us to figure out what Trendsetters group you're in (and therefore find the offending player) if we don't have your ID or much else to go on.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
     I’m getting really tired of crappy players and NPCs receiving the top spots!!!🙄 This game is totally rigged, right?
    No.  NPCs are not in the event.  You have to actively enter looks to be in the event.  And I feel your pain from the past few events, when no one really knew what the event looks were, or what voters wanted.  But the event is not rigged.  Whether people can cheat or not is beyond my scope of understanding, but rigged?  no.  Absolutely not.  I'm not a Glu employee, but a player like yourself.  I believe this 100%. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Maria2019 said:
    @SavannahKKH Those looks are incredible and they all deserve scores in the 50s. Where is the middle dress from? It's beautiful.
    The purple gown is the bronze prize from a VIP quest.  It's gorgeous.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    How many points is it to get the SYS hair? Number one in my TS is at 600 and already has it does that make sense?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Yes I think it's 575?
    iOS
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    iOS
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Savagekkh said:
    A banned member is in my group, has all the SYS prizes already, wore them for look 2, has 90 points, so what is that? Another shared game? Oh Trendsetters, never change, just keep being you, the unfair slog to hope you can hang in top 5 while people cheat and then Glu pretends cheating isn't a thing. 

I'd upload a screen cap, but it wont allow me to do so right now. Plus I'm not really sure I'm supposed to be ratting people out on the forum by name. 
    We do have some features in place to prevent players from abusing the game and violating the Glu Terms of Use. However, they're not always easy to identify, and sometimes we need your help to single out suspicious accounts so we can take appropriate action. As I've mentioned before, if you see anything fishy, send me or Kalinda a screenshot with your ID so that we can take a look. It's impossible for us to figure out what Trendsetters group you're in (and therefore find the offending player) if we don't have your ID or much else to go on.
    As I said, I could not get the forum to allow me to upload photos. I believe you have it now, thanks to a helpful friend. 

The main point of my post was to ask why someone has all the prizes and only 90 points. And to point out again that I was NOT a liar when I said there was cheating in Trendsetters, as you suggested I was. 
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    😓😓 
    IOS
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    My two first looks scored super low, I was scared because I was 7th and I really want the gold dress. I don't really know what happened but now I'm scoring around 40-48 ish and I'm first for now! Never give up lol
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    All my looks are scoring low 40s. Doesn’t look like many others are doing too well either. I officially gave up this week, I just don’t care what I earn anymore. I’m too exhausted in my own life to spend a week stressing over something like this. I still hope I do well, but I’m not going to allow this to get to me this week.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.