🗳️SYS 5/12/19 - Charity Gala Theme Starts Sunday!

Comments

• eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Savagekkh said:

As I said, I could not get the forum to allow me to upload photos. I believe you have it now, thanks to a helpful friend. 

The main point of my post was to ask why someone has all the prizes and only 90 points. And to point out again that I was NOT a liar when I said there was cheating in Trendsetters, as you suggested I was. 
    Please understand that we're very grateful when players in this community and other channels come to us with concerns about players violating the Glu Terms of Use. As you can understand, it's not always easy to identify cheaters or hackers, partly because they are aware that we are actively looking for them--this means they try to abuse the game in ways that try to prevent detection.

On our end, all we can do is look at our data and draw conclusions based on that data. If you bring a concern to us regarding policy abuse, we *will* investigate. But if we can't find any solid evidence, we can only come back to you and tell you as much. As the game progresses, users find new ways to undermine our security measures, just as we find new ways to detect suspicious behaviour.

All this to say that -- we need to work together as a community to identify and weed out users who have an unfair advantage. We continually appreciate your concerns and Glu endeavours to provide a fair game to all who play it. Help us help you!

As for the issue about a user showing up in all the earnables with only 90 votes, clearly something isn't right. We're looking into it right now and will update you when we have more info.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    For me, with this event, there's really nothing more infuriating than this. A person dressed nowhere on theme, but used a crapton of tickets immediately. So now a whole week ahead of me knowing I won't get the hair.

iOS
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
     I’m getting really tired of crappy players and NPCs receiving the top spots!!!🙄 This game is totally rigged, right?
    No.  NPCs are not in the event.  You have to actively enter looks to be in the event.  And I feel your pain from the past few events, when no one really knew what the event looks were, or what voters wanted.  But the event is not rigged.  Whether people can cheat or not is beyond my scope of understanding, but rigged?  no.  Absolutely not.  I'm not a Glu employee, but a player like yourself.  I believe this 100%. 

Okay, sure...😒
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    I love that here we all are excited that gowns are on theme and doing well meanwhile the top two spots in my trendsetters group are both using the colorful umbrella in their most recent looks... I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt and hoping it's raining money at whatever charity gala they're at.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited May 2019

5th look. This is my highest so i am doing terribly. If anyone has any feedback I’d love to hear it. I’ve posted all my looks so far. 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Best look so far, I'm so glad I love the dress and the styling and thanks to this look I'm first in my group 
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts

My looks are doing very mediocre :/
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Here are my first four looks. Wish the last one had done better but I see that no one here has had luck with it. Currently all top 5 in TS have used their extra tickets so I'll probably use mine late Saturday before SYS ends so I can get that dress!

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm thinking submissions are more equal so it's splitting votes. I cannot believe look #2 only got 37 😢

I'm not a fan of the yellow gown we get in the SYS 3 weekends ago, for my that doesn't seems aproppiate for a charity gala, so I am not voting for that one, what do u think about that gown?  Do u like it or no? Cause I see everyone Who submit that one doesn' t get a high score 
  • ChantellkkhChantellkkh Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    Must of my looks aren’t scoring that well... I honestly don’t know what to submit....
    @Ryley1e I agree, I haven't been voting for that one, it looks like some southern belle weirdness.
    iOS
    The top person in my group with 600 tickets is now in the full french maid costume. I hate this event.
    iOS
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    I think cause the theme is so clear cut this time and plays to what the voters always want - gowns - that perhaps we're seeing a more evenly matched voting booth choice? 

These are my latest looks

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    These were my first 4 looks. Hopefully I’ll hit 50+ votes soon! 

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Must of my looks aren’t scoring that well... I honestly don’t know what to submit....
    I would try changing the hair style for something long, and maybe try another type of makeup, because the dresses are amazing and the styling too, so idk why you are getting those scores
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @kokokokonut Have you seen our TS group lately? You gotta appreciate the symmetry 😂 I don’t know about you but I’m so scared of losing my place in the top 5, we’re all so very close😩 and I’m pretty sure some of these people came out of nowhere, plus there are literally 7 people in the top 5 at this point. I can’t with this event, if I don’t get that gown I’m deleting my game. Lol
    iOS
  • ChantellkkhChantellkkh Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    @Ryley1e Thank you! Next time I will try longer hairs and different makeup.
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Savagekkh said:

As I said, I could not get the forum to allow me to upload photos. I believe you have it now, thanks to a helpful friend. 

The main point of my post was to ask why someone has all the prizes and only 90 points. And to point out again that I was NOT a liar when I said there was cheating in Trendsetters, as you suggested I was. 
    Please understand that we're very grateful when players in this community and other channels come to us with concerns about players violating the Glu Terms of Use. As you can understand, it's not always easy to identify cheaters or hackers, partly because they are aware that we are actively looking for them--this means they try to abuse the game in ways that try to prevent detection.

On our end, all we can do is look at our data and draw conclusions based on that data. If you bring a concern to us regarding policy abuse, we *will* investigate. But if we can't find any solid evidence, we can only come back to you and tell you as much. As the game progresses, users find new ways to undermine our security measures, just as we find new ways to detect suspicious behaviour.

All this to say that -- we need to work together as a community to identify and weed out users who have an unfair advantage. We continually appreciate your concerns and Glu endeavours to provide a fair game to all who play it. Help us help you!

As for the issue about a user showing up in all the earnables with only 90 votes, clearly something isn't right. We're looking into it right now and will update you when we have more info.
    Please understand that gratitude is not what I felt when I tried to help last time I pointed out cheating and you called me a liar so you could cover up that there was cheating going on in Trendsetters. 

I appreciate now that you are willing to admit there is cheating going on in SYS and Trendsetters. 

I hope you can appreciate why I'm reticent to give my game ID to someone who threw me under a bus. I'm also aware I'm not a valued forum member, I am a thorn in Glu's side, and therefore don't feel safe that my game wouldn't magically be disappeared to get me to go away, even though I play a straight game and put money 
    Savagekkh said:
    Please understand that gratitude is not what I felt when I tried to help last time I pointed out cheating and you called me a liar so you could cover up that there was cheating going on in Trendsetters. 

I appreciate now that you are willing to admit there is cheating going on in SYS and Trendsetters. 

I hope you can appreciate why I'm reticent to give my game ID to someone who threw me under a bus. I'm also aware I'm not a valued forum member, I am a thorn in Glu's side, and therefore don't feel safe that my game wouldn't magically be disappeared to get me to go away, even though I play a straight game and put money 
    To clarify, I believe you are referring to this post from January: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6658466/#Comment_6658466

As I said in my post earlier in this thread, all we can do on our end is look at the data and draw conclusions from that data. At the time when you mentioned suspicious activity, we could not find any evidence of such. However, we do keep in mind strange things that our users see. Since then (and actually thanks in part to your post about "unlimited" tickets), we have implemented some new detection mechanisms that help identify and curb this abusive behaviour.

You are of course free to keep your Hollywood ID private, but please understand that we do want to help resolve issues so that you can have a better player experience, and sometimes we cannot do that without knowing your Hollywood ID.

Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thanks @EllaCharlotte!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    ...except I know you had proof, as did I. But whatever. I'm not gonna post that because it's against forum rules.

That girl has stopped submitting looks for TS, so it appears she is not my problem anymore. 

Now let's see if this posts or if I'm still locked out of the thread. 

Just to close the loop on this -- we have confirmed that the user did violate policy and has been flagged accordingly. Thanks, everyone!
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    Maria2019 said:
    @SavannahKKH Those looks are incredible and they all deserve scores in the 50s. Where is the middle dress from? It's beautiful.
    The purple gown is the bronze prize from a VIP quest.  It's gorgeous.
    Thank you!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

My looks are doing mediocre. The girl no 1 on my TS have really fire 🔥 style, so I am not going to get  the hair. 
    IOS Player 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I am so disappointed, I am not even going to share my looks... 😒😔
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I have at least two ticket buyers in my group but I am doing my best to ignore T$ for now and waiting til the last minute. I really like the dress, but I don't want to get into a bidding war over something that isn't real. My number one concern is being able to get the earnable stuff. 

I have to admit I'm not sure what one wears to a charity gala

anyway my looks have done ok for now 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    What works for me is an aura, handheld and the hair, I feel like it’s always about the hair. This bun and the Kylie inspired half up half down always score well for me with any gown
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Kittens1Kittens1 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hey, is anyone else having issues with show my style. My tickets went reloading and now I push submit and it won’t....it goes through the process and then goes back my look and it’s not submitted 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.