Options

🗳️SYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!💎

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I think we can safely say 99% of hairstyles and outfits are 25 diamonds, jewelry is 10, and shoes and accessories are 15. Bottoms are possibly 10 and tops 12 but I haven't seen a lot of separates posted. Everything else seems to be pretty consistent.
  • Options
    fishtalkfishtalk Registered Users, Member 35 Posts

This outfit do well too in this SYS. I was shocked see this score, literally is my highest so far 😅😅 and the love aura is missing when I screenshot 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

My last two looks bombed. I was hesitant about the first dress because any time I use a newer outfit it doesn't seem to do as well, probably because more people have seen it and are tired of it. I'm surprised the Spread the Love dress didn't do as well... I usually have pretty good luck with that during SYS. Butterfly aura was no help either 😢
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I did the monkey earlier, and that was 53 points.  The long pink gown, an aura, a drink or other handheld and long hair have all been doing in the 50s or 49 for me.
    but @soundspretty those votes are terribly low.    Someone else did well with the dress on the left a little earlier.  You got a very very finicky bunch of voters.  You know, they're lazy, keep tapping the same side.....then there are those 'Vote for the Worst' voters so you didn't get their votes.  Maybe 1 more piece of jewelry? I don't know.  You look way better than 33 votes. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    fishtalk said:

This outfit do well too in this SYS. I was shocked see this score, literally is my highest so far 😅😅 
    I saw this and voted for you! I thought it was so cute because it was like the genie and her magical bottle 💕
  • Options
    My last two looks bombed. I was hesitant about the first dress because any time I use a newer outfit it doesn't seem to do as well, probably because more people have seen it and are tired of it. I'm surprised the Spread the Love dress didn't do as well... I usually have pretty good luck with that during SYS. Butterfly aura was no help either 😢
    I’m surprised, they look really cute! 😮 Do you think adding all pink makeup would help?
  • Options
    It would be nice to earn at least 10 diamonds per SYS finished! I think that’s only fair. People can’t be expected to save up for several months to buy one item. That way, people could at least snap up some earrings or something after 7 days of straight competing.
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    FYI the current diamond item prices by item are below.

There are only a couple exceptions. Let's not point them out lest Glu "fixes" them.

Dresses 25
    Tops 12
    Pants 10
    Skirts 12
    Shoes 15
    Necklaces 10
    Bracelets 12
    Earrings 10 
    Rings 10
    Handbags 15
    Handhelds 15
    Auras 30
    Hairstyles 25

iOS
  • Options
    leticiabenetileticiabeneti Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    These are the looks I'm thinking of putting on SYS.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi @leticiabeneti Welcome to the forum.  Good luck!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi @leticiabeneti Welcome to the forum.  Good luck!

Thank you! :smiley:
  • Options

Oooh I love that gold choker in the bottom left with the velvet draped gown! Where did you get it? 
  • Options
    agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    here’s what I submitted for look #9 :) I’m running super low on cute pink items that aren’t super basic so I had to throw this together. I kind of wish I had changed the hair though to something long and blonde :/
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Anyone know where this dress is from and what else came with it? I look in the event encyclopedia but like 2 whole pages of the stuff in not available for me to view 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Anything that is not a gown get so low points 😔
  • Options
    Rikk said:

Oooh I love that gold choker in the bottom left with the velvet draped gown! Where did you get it? 

I do not remember :neutral: but I think it was in a Throwback Box.
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @AliBryant Thank you! Well said!

iOS
  • Options
    hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I guess I’ll lose the pink hair for my next submission.  I saw this dress do so well for some of you, but flopped for me 🙁
    My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @hyami I would definitely try a different hair colour.  In my game the pink hair does not seem to be the popular pick, even if it’s the only pink item a doll is wearing. Good luck doll 😁
  • Options
    hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Thanks @SugarK will try it and update you all about the results.
    My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

My most recent looks. I dunno I just feel like I dont have enough pink gowns so I'm abouts to style my doll semi formal now lol. I'm loving the pink boots btw.

So I've tested out this new diamond feature and I'm not feeling it. Maybe because I saw a doll on my voting booth with the hairstyle so I'm not loving it and I won't be buying it.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Carol Davida I saw you in my game this morning and I love how that hairstyle/color looks with that coat! 
    iOS
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Tysm doll @AliBryant 🙂 I luv this styling too 😺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Still no comment from glu about the new diamond feature.... I wonder if they will even try to make it better
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Silz1217 said:
    Anyone know where this dress is from and what else came with it? I look in the event encyclopedia but like 2 whole pages of the stuff in not available for me to view 
    I remember it was in daily gb on Christmas but I don’t remember how many years ago.. maybe 2015 or 2016
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Looks #5 to #9... some up and downs, but I'm slowly getting better. 

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options

Wowwww @Carol Davida you look amazing!!!
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Rikk said:

It’s from a Kollection (I don’t remember the name)I remember it because I love that choker soooooo much 😊😊😊😊
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️