Options

🗳️SYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!💎

Comments

• Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Omg, Miranda Priestly who? Anna Wintour have left the chat! You look like the most fashionable fashion editor ever. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited May 2019
    This dress/bathing suit has scored well in both of my games! 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options

Pink hair and chunky bracelets works well for my last two looks. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    leticiabenetileticiabeneti Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH
    I'll try to wear it on my next looks.
  • Options
    @leticiabeneti love your looks too! I might try the floral dress you are wearing in your display picture. And welcome to the forum, doll!!!
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    leticiabenetileticiabeneti Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH That dress is very wonderful, you should wear it! Thank you!!!
  • Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts

Looks 5-9. And that is me pretty much all out of pink and on countdown to items unlocking! 😂
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Idk how you all get to vote for good looks, I’m only seeing basic dolls in kash clothes or recent event items whenever I vote. It’s boring me to death. Guess I should be happy I’m not tempted to buy anything 🤷🏻‍♀️

iOS
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    alice_kkh said:

Idk how you all get to vote for good looks, I’m only seeing basic dolls in kash clothes or recent event items whenever I vote. It’s boring me to death. Guess I should be happy I’m not tempted to buy anything 🤷🏻‍♀️

All the stuff I've liked have been recent items that aren't available to purchase for diamonds anyway. I don't feel like I have very good representation in the voting booth. It seems to be mostly new players, which makes me more annoyed when my look comes back with only 30 votes. 
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts

Looks 5-9. And that is me pretty much all out of pink and on countdown to items unlocking! 😂
    Is there a way the countdown works or not because I seemed to have loads yesterday (like 3 !!!) and none today so I don’t know when my next one’ll be <3
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I think each item unlocks after 48 hours 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    I think each item unlocks after 48 hours 
    Yep - so we should be starting to see items from our first looks becoming unlocked about now if you submitted your first look around the time of the event starting.
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My 9th look, I think that now I’ll submit all my previous look and hope they’ll score as good as they did before 🤞🏼

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @HollySisk I couldn’t agree more and there are some flats too, it’s so annoying 🙄
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

Omg please put this in tb boxes!! Every time i see it i hate myself for losing it 😭 i started this game with a friend 4 years ago, she stopped playing but is still wearing that hairstyle when I see her pop up on my friend list.

Please please please let me earn it back
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @yezx I think all mission-centric items are not available in TB. 
    iOS
  • Options
    I passed the ticket buyer but I wonder how long it’ll take for them to realise and freak. Anyways they’re still wearing cash items and previous TS items so it wasn’t hard to beat them. Also my 10th look did unexpectedly well and my average is now 53 !!!

• Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @yezx I think all mission-centric items are not available in TB. 
    I think that one’s different, it was a temporary quest, so kind of an event. Its not like its part of a storyline of the game...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    Monica L said:
    I want this tea cup 😭😭😭😭

But to get 15 diamonds, I have to spend $14.99. Is a virtual tea cup really even worth $14.99?!

😭😭😭😭😭
    No, don't do it.
    iOS
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    day 87 i still haven't seen the monkey

• Options
    agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    agrcic said:
    not sure if anyone posted this one yet but this dress is AMAZING
    @AliBryant not sure if this has been added to the get this look thread but this dress is gorg 😍
  • Options
    hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Si, I ditched the pink hair, spent some kstars in a Kollection (I’m trying to save them for the next VIP event) and I still flopped!! At least I made it to the 40s.  There’s no way I’m going to finish this event.  I guess after 2 finished events it was my time to struggle again.  I’m struggling so much and I just want to finish.  I don’t care about TS. 😭
    My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @AliBryant no tea cup for me. Guess I will not be sipping any tea! 

@judithkkh I must have voted for hours last night and never saw a monkey on a female doll, dying to know the cost. Hoping it’s 10 diamonds like the toucan. 
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    edited May 2019
    @hyami do you own any handheld drinks, auras, or clutches? I like the look I think it just needs one more thing. I submitted the same dress this morning, but with hearts aura and the heart lollipop, and got 53.
    iOS
  • Options
    Worst vs Best so far <3

• Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @judithkkh I'll use my monkey with my next ticket, in 4 hours and 30 minutes I think? So I'll post about it here if you want lol 

• Options
    I voted so much last night that I accrued 224 energy just from voting! I still have not seen the monkey.
    iOS
  • Options
    hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Thanks for your tips @AliBryant 😊. I have some handhelds.  I’m thinking of these 2 looks for my next submissions.  I’m almost out of pink clothing, so I don’t have much to choose from.  Hope they do well (I added some handhelds)

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh