Options

🗳️SYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!💎

Comments

• Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Tyranda said:
    Guys I really need some tips, my last few submissions tanked hard. I can't even break the 45 points.
    Here is look 10,11 and 12. Don't really know what to donow. I doubt I will get the hair at this rate. 
    40+ is not tanking IMO
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Tyranda I would try different hairstyles, voters tend to like the long, loose and flowy ones. 
    iOS
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @Tyranda the first look and maybe the third look look a little busy to me. I would focus on maybe 1 bold accessory and make the rest more delicate/ subtle. The flowy hair @AliBryant suggested helps because that hides or minimizes the earrings. But i also agree with @daffodil.... tanking is low 30s 😂
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    My formula of mostly pink + a pink aura + a handheld item or clutch + being blonde is still paying off! 💕

I know that this event can be such a grind,  especially at the mid-point that we’re at, but keep going dolls!

💘💘💘

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited May 2019

Decent non gown score! 
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    That pic is so funny @Naimonster! Can't push Lol though, so sad you hate butterflies. They are the most peaceful creatures on earth.
    Android
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen But why do they attack our faces? Not only in the picture, but in real life.

See, I was so disturbed by them I forgot to tag @webra @yezx @mikaylachimo
    PM to add
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @Naimonster Except nectar they take in salts and minerals. Sweat can attract them. 
    Android
  • Options
    Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @Ryley1e I've never actually completed an event and I'm determined that when the right one comes along I'll complete it. It's hard but I've set my mind on it. Hopefully Glu gives us an event with gorgeous clothes soon so I can use all that energy. I also think that we need more opportunities to earn stars and not energy bc it's kinda ridiculous how much I have compared so how many stars I have😂
    For me the easiest one is the keep the camaras rolling or something like that the one you  do your TV show cause you get up to 25 or so event points with a 3 hour show and for my with the Bel Air mansion with my 45 energy I can complete 2 gigs one after the other. And if you want to spend money the dating one is also a good one. 
  • Options
    TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    daffodil said:
    Tyranda said:
    Guys I really need some tips, my last few submissions tanked hard. I can't even break the 45 points.
    Here is look 10,11 and 12. Don't really know what to donow. I doubt I will get the hair at this rate. 
    40+ is not tanking IMO
    I dunno xD after seeing everyone doing so well here with 50+ points I kinda get nervous about not finish even in time lol. But yeah my lowest is like 36 points. So 40+ is decent I guess but I was expecting more points though loll. In my fantasy world look 12 deserves 50 points xD. I know I'm delusional but one can only hope.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen But why do they attack our faces? Not only in the picture, but in real life.

YES. My husband thinks I'm completely crazy. I went with my mom and sister to a zoo a few years ago and they had a butterfly exhibit that's basically a giant greenhouse you walk through and butterflies fly freely around. I had a panic attack 
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @Naimonster Except nectar they take in salts and minerals. Sweat can attract them. 

LMAO stop sweating and they will leave you alone @Naimonster 😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I don't know if i'm scared or disgusted but I don't like them either :D especially near my face!
    iOS
  • Options
    judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Hey dolls. Im looking for some advise here...wich dress should i buy?... i started the event late and right now i only have 597 points so im scared i wont make it to the earnable hair, i still have some tickets left from the 12 they gave us when sys glitched on android so i will leave those for a backup... what do you guys say should i buy one of these dresses now or not? 
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @judi the middle one!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited May 2019
    judi said:
    wich dress should i buy?
    I think first I’d go with #3 — I see it in SYS all the time for many different themes and it’s often the popular pick. Number #2 allows you to pair it with more kinds of necklaces though, if you have a lot of necklaces. The pinker one pairs nicely with gold and the paler one looks great with diamonds. Hope that helps!
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH thanks for including me babe 💞
    day 287 i haven't seen the monkey since the time i saw it on a male's look and for some reason it's a sin to get it from a man's body
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @judi the middle one 😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    SugarK said:

LMAO stop sweating and they will leave you alone @Naimonster 😂😂😂😂😂

I don't even sweat. Maybe I need someone near me to sweat instead.
    PM to add
  • Options

YES. My husband thinks I'm completely crazy. I went with my mom and sister to a zoo a few years ago and they had a butterfly exhibit that's basically a giant greenhouse you walk through and butterflies fly freely around. I had a panic attack 

No effing way. Not even if you give me 100 diamonds to go through it.

PM to add
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

@judithkkh This monkey 🐵 🐒 obsession have gone too far. 😮 I am holding an intervention ! 
    IOS Player 
  • Options

@judithkkh This monkey 🐵 🐒 obsession have gone too far. 😮 I am holding an intervention ! 
    what do you mean too far

me: iM oKaY
    also me:

• Options
    I despise all bugs but I went to a butterfly conservatory with my parents last month and it was better than I expected, even though I was totally on edge while inside. They didn't land on me thankfully. I warned my parents I would scream if it happened, lol.
    iOS
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Hahahaha theres nothing I like more than walking in a garden and watching all those butterflies 😍
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    if you ask me
    this lack of monkeys in a pretty in pink event is concerning
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I despise all bugs but I went to a butterfly conservatory with my parents last month and it was better than I expected, even though I was totally on edge while inside. They didn't land on me thankfully. I warned my parents I would scream if it happened, lol.
    They had these doors where you couldn't walk out of the building while someone was walking in to prevent the butterflies from escaping. We were trying to leave but people kept coming in so we were stuck inside for a few minutes. My mom said I was plastered to the door and thought I was going to try to pry it open. 
  • Options
    LOL @soundspretty it was the same where I went. And then when we were leaving there is a separate room with floor to ceiling mirrors to make sure you aren't accidentally leaving with any butterflies attached to you.
    iOS