Options

🗳️SYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!💎

Comments

• Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Honestly, I didn’t care about TS #1 prize quite often but still, I used to carefully style and submit all the looks because these additional kstars were a great motivation to fight for the top spot. Now, since I don’t like TS hair (I didn’t like it on Kylie either) and the kstars are gone, my motivation is completely gone as well 🤷🏼‍♀️

How much the clothes and hair available for diamonds will cost anyway? Because the answer for that question has been avoided like fire for the past two days and I doubt 5 diamonds will get me anything, so this change is pretty infuriating.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You can receive diamonds during SYS events from the earnable rewards and via Trendsetters. You can still get k-stars by voting. Any diamonds you have at the end of a SYS event can be used during future events.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    You can receive diamonds during SYS events from the earnable rewards and via Trendsetters. You can still get k-stars by voting. Any diamonds you have at the end of a SYS event can be used during future events.
    So we can’t even use the diamonds we earn during this event?! We have two wait 2+ more weeks?
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Earnable rewards means more prizes for less votes or diamonds instead of those two 5 stars prizes?

edit: why did I even ask? have I not met Glu?
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    AurouraKKHAurouraKKH Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    edited May 2019
    AngelineJ said:
    @KalindaKing Can you please show some examples of the items we can purchase with diamonds and how much diamonds they cost? Thanks! 

I agree with many of you. I wish the energy / Kash prizes were replaced with diamonds and keep the KStar prizes. 
    THIS. We been talking about diamonds and all we’ve gotten is “wait for the event and you will see” why do we have tothe wait? Just show us it now lmao. Ohhhh maybe they don’t want to show it cause it’s ******** prizes and they know people won’t buy it if they see how terrible it is.. hmm lol

Edit by Moderation: language
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Also we’ve been begging for more information on this new feature and what do we get? Nothing.