Options

šŸ—³ļøSYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!šŸ’Ž

Comments

• Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I also have to say when this was announced in the update thread Kalinda couched it as ā€œI know how much you like to ask where old stuff is from so we rolled out this systemā€ and it really makes me second guess what I say on the forum now šŸ˜‚Ā 
    echoing to the abyss, but nobody wanted or asked for a third currency, and these diamonds sounds like the most shameless money grab yet.Ā 
  • Options
    AurouraKKHAurouraKKH Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    I know this spounds stupid but Iā€™m honestly so disappointed in Glu Rn.. they never listen to us in the first place but this? Itā€™s honestly gonna be the breaking point for a lot of players I feel like.
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    The game is already expensive as it and it's only getting worst from there. And what did they decide to do? Oh right...remove k-stars from trendsetters. SMH
    IOS Player. Pm to add šŸ’–
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    You can receive diamonds during SYS events from the earnable rewards and via Trendsetters. You can still get k-stars by voting. Any diamonds you have at the end of a SYS event can be used during future events.
    At least please say that the rate of getting kstars by voting encreased alot!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    Hey can we at least see how much these items are gonna cost? So first place gets you 5 diamonds.. well since we donā€™t know how much 5 diamonds is worth can you show us how much 5 diamonds will get us?
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    For the record, if one diamond buys a gown, I will apologize.
    LOL me too, in theory, but I will still be mad if they took away all k-star prizes from earnables and TS!
    iOS
  • Options
    Hey can we at least see how much these items are gonna cost? So first place gets you 5 diamonds.. well since we donā€™t know how much 5 diamonds is worth can you show us how much 5 diamonds will get us?
    1/100th of a gown probably šŸ˜‚
  • Options
    AliBryant said:
    For the record, if one diamond buys a gown, I will apologize.
    LOL me too, in theory, but I will still be mad if they took away all k-star prizes from earnables and TS!
    U right... nvm I still hate you GluĀ 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm curious the need for a separate currency to begin with? I'm assuming it's probably a flat rate for ease. So say, 50 diamonds for hairstyles, 20 diamonds for jewelry, etc. Why not just put a flat k-star rate on those items then? 200 for hair, 50 for jewelry... it would be steep but would align with how expensive our TB sales used to be.
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @alice_kkh sameeeeeĀ  :D just hearing Ā everyone rage at glu is making me de-stressĀ 
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    The amount of times I refreshed this page :D
    Same! And I love that each time I find at least two or three posts šŸ¤£
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Ugh I was trying so hard to remain hopeful thinking there was no way Glu would be so obtuse as to get rid of earnable/TS Kstars...
    I mean unless there are somehow items that cost a tenth of a diamond there is no way we'll actually get to spend them!
    Ā 
    I'm guessing it took this long to post spoilers because @KalindaKing knew we would be upset and this way we can unleash all our complaints after she leaves the office and tomorrow pretend it never happened.
  • Options
    Rikk said:
    P.S. @KalindaKing I just wanted to express how much we appreciate the fact that you read and pass along our feedback, even when itā€™s overwhelmingly negative. I can imagine that itā€™s not a super fun part of your job and Iā€™m sorry if it ever causes you stress! We appreciate all your spoilers, personal posts, clarifications, etc. and just wanted to say that šŸ’•
    Yes this! Even tho we are upset now. I really donā€™t think any hate should go to kalinda. Sheā€™s a forum moderator and she helps relay information from us to the team. And hey if maybe we complain enough maybe this will change :)
  • Options
    @VVV of course.... because the one thing we said we didnā€™t want to happen, happened! There are so many comments before the diamond bomb dropped ā€œas long as they donā€™t mess with kstars...ā€Ā 
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Rikk said:
    P.S. @KalindaKing I just wanted to express how much we appreciate the fact that you read and pass along our feedback, even when itā€™s overwhelmingly negative. I can imagine that itā€™s not a super fun part of your job and Iā€™m sorry if it ever causes you stress! We appreciate all your spoilers, personal posts, clarifications, etc. and just wanted to say that šŸ’•
    I agree! Iā€™d never shoot the messenger, unfortunately when weā€™re upset it sounds that way. Thereā€™s probably a bunch of eyes on us here, thatā€™s who I like to yell at hahaha. Never a bad intention toward the queen.Ā 
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I also have to say when this was announced in the update thread Kalinda couched it as ā€œI know how much you like to ask where old stuff is from so we rolled out this systemā€ and it really makes me second guess what I say on the forum now šŸ˜‚Ā 
    echoing to the abyss, but nobody wanted or asked for a third currency, and these diamonds sounds like the most shameless money grab yet.Ā 
    It wasn't needed as a feature to help people who ask where old stuff is from at all. When people ask, the photos are quickly dug from the reference hub. Oh the irony that earlier this week, a new reference hub thread of unavailable things was quashed for zero reason.Ā 
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    TRENDSETTERS

This is the most ridiculous excuse for a trendsetter prize I've ever seen. Don't fricking test me, I WILL trademark the word GluGreed.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    daffodil said:
    TRENDSETTERS

This is the most ridiculous excuse for a trendsetter prize I've ever seen. Don't fricking test me, I WILL trademark the word GluGreed.
    Omg I didnā€™t even notice but the fact that second place gives you 2 diamonds when it cost 5 dollars to get 12 diamonds is absurd!Ā 
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    edited May 2019
    hackers can burn in hell