edited May 2019
    @Naimonster I’m absolutely crying 😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Like for real...

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I’m sorry but I just don’t understand why and how a company can just totally push aside the opinions of the people who play their game the most. Time and time again they prove our opinions don’t actually matter. Yet, we get mad then get over it and keep on. I’m just sick of it. We shouldn’t have to feel guilty or weird about posting our feelings. It’s like talking to a wall. 
    THIS!!!!!

had to quote, could NOT agree more
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Me... trying to understand the new diamonds feature 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    edited May 2019
    This entire SYS event.

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I was very proud of myself today because I finally got a paycheck that I’d have a few extra dollars on, so I finally subscribed to be a bronze VIP. Yes, $5 a month is a treat for me. Now I feel like a fool, but the money came out so it’s too late. Already plan to cancel next month. I work, stress, and cry way too often and hard to earn my money. Now yet again they expect us to spend even more money than before. Unfair to turn a game that brings people joy into this much of a money grab. Some people don’t have the option of spending anything on a treat for themselves. Respect that. Humble yourselves, glu. 
    ❤️❤️ oh my heart
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Image result for i love the silence gif
    PM to add
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa ❤️❤️❤️👍👍👍
    Android
  • Options
    AurouraKKHAurouraKKH Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    When you see the Get This Look feature, you'll see that you can buy items with diamonds that are not available anywhere else, such as Throwback Kollections. You can see the prices when the event starts on Sunday. I've been reading through your posts and I'll continue to share your feedback with the team. 
    Ty doll. ❤️
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    What does that even mean? Outfits from in game that aren't in TBs yet or brand new stuff worn by NPCs?
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    You still have time to make this right! Please Glu
    iOS
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited May 2019
    ITA @AngelineJ *especially* because it sounds we can't even use the diamonds until the next event? Give us the stars back Glu!
    iOS
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @judithkkh girl don’t remind them about tappable energy, they’ll remove it too and we’ll be killing ourselves for that #1 TS prize just to get 15 energy 😂 
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I love this dress that Kendall just posted. It fits our pretty in pink theme AND it's made by H&M, which probably means it's affordable! 

Image may contain 1 person smiling standing ocean sky outdoor water and nature
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Oh you should put that one in the suggestion thread so we can vote on it @KalindaKing!  Kendall has been rocking the pink lately, this was last month: 

iOS