📺KK:H Weekend Event - 8/16/19 Keep The Cameras Rolling!

Comments

• Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    I got black dye in my free box. I’m cool with it though at least it wasn’t shoes.  😊

also: Simon didn’t call ?  But I guess I’m not alone.
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Not complaining...
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I got cash on my free box.. I thought cash was gone from gb! The only think I wanted was the hair but if I try to get it and I pick cash I’ll be mad
  • monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

Got the dress🥳 I guess I am ready for prom!

IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

• VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Got cash in my free GB and thought I was misremembering that it was taken out when dyes were added. Opened another box and got the hair which was all that I wanted but if cash being back in GB is just a glitch it'd be nice to get those 40 kstars back...

@eggsandbananas Care to shed some light on why we're all getting cash in boxes? Please say it's a mistake and not just Glu deciding to mess with players for the nth time. 
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Cash shouldn't be in the box. We'll take a look shortly. We'll also take a look at the Simon call (or lack thereof). If possible, hold off on opening the weekend box until I give you more info!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    My first GB pick in weeks and it's the one I like most! It's also nice to see three items instead of two (although four would be nicest :wink: )

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @eggsandbananas too late, I’ve opened my boxes, in plural 😂
    ~ iOS player ~
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @eggsandbananas I opened mine too :( unfortunately before I checked the forum 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    To bad I didn’t see this and spent 40 kstars on kash 🙃 would have rather gotten one of the new dyes, would be nice if we could get 5 of each dyes as compensation for spending kstars on kash that shouldn’t have even been there
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    I got event points in my box. :/ I would appreciate it if Glu got rid of Kash and event points in our GB. Instead, why not put TB items in it so at least we earn something? Also, I find it odd that Simon didn't call. I'm just glad I'm not the only one who didn't receive it.
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    @eggsandbananas too late I opened my box.. and I got cash I don’t need that cash I hope glu fix this
  • AlespAlesp Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    In my free box i got energy and then i decided to buy another try because i love the hair but i got the dress instead and i'm not disappointed about it!

It seems like the most of you hate it lmao but i think it looks really cute 💞

• zigziggy1288zigziggy1288 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    OMG I GOT CASH. You have GOT to be kidding me.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    WOW @melissakkh that’s some kinda luck! I remember a guy named Peter that used to play and he had that kinda luck
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Got the hair in my free box! It’s so cute and detailed

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH yep so did I! But then I opened my free box and got kash😫
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Waiting to open my box is killing me I woke up early just to earn it 😅
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Sorry bout the kashtastrophe going on, had no idea they removed it from GB, that is awesome! Hope it gets fixed ASAP to you girls enjoy the event.

Talking bout GB, anyone knows if guys' boxes prizes are being released in chronological order? Have this impression, but not sure.

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @eggsandbananas have you thought to give us a compensation? Cause I opened my free box 2 hours before your post and I got cash. Cash shouldn't be in boxes at all. This is not fair. 
    Android
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @elettrahere your doll looks beautiful in that hairstyle!!!
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Glad I checked the forum before I played this morning. If I opened a box and it was kash I would have cried or snapped my phone in half. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I always get pissed when there’s only 2 items in a gift box...this is a simple fix and very unfair for all those people that buy multiple tries in a box! Luckily this week’s earnables aren’t super nice so it doesn’t matter 😂

I won the paper doll cupcake wrapper dress and perhaps I judged it unfairly...it’s not so bad!

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Grrrrr!!!! I opened my box before coming here! I got Kash and no dyes in my palette. Better send me another 🎁!! 😡🔥😡 @eggsandbananas

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    ☺️☺️☺️ Good start to the day!