🗳️ SYS -8/29/19 - Theme: The 80's

Comments

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    I agree with you @soundspretty , that kind of helped to let people stay on theme. I actually just miss the old sys in general, no such thing as TS. I like the sys but not the TS.
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    This is exactly what i said would happen, they make all base clothing a colour that alot of people wont like just so that we will have a use for the dyes, why not just chose a nicer color for it from the start?
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    @LostInAnImage Honestly there are so many Michael Scott gifs to describe our reactions to SYS themes

Since I can't be bothered to vote for any of the sickening looks in the voting booth, I hereby invite you to choose the Michael Scott that most accurately represents your reaction to the hot mess that is this SYS

hackers can burn in hell
  • dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @LostInAnImage @Scarletkkh couldn't agree more about the popular pick swaying votes.

I'm constantly also getting 2 basic looking or completely off theme dolls paired up together who I don't want to give a vote to either, but then 2 other dolls appear that both look great and are on theme and I want to give them both a vote but can't. It seems so wrong that we have to give a vote to someone we dont think deserves it and then also take a vote away from someone we think does. I know it's randomly selected but everything about voting just feels so unfair and wrong.
    How much diamonds is the cotton candy? Oh and thats another thing with the SYS, the diamonds we earn is not alot and it takes forever to earn some, buying them with real money is super expensive. We need more ways to earn diamonds. @dingbat89 I feel the same way as you about the voting system. 
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    @Savagekkh I’m so sorry that happened! Losing even one ticket puts you at a HUGE disadvantage for the entire contest. :( I hope Glu will compensate you accordingly.
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    @Scarletkkh 15 diamonds
    iOS platform
    Thank you @JasmineKKH . 💕
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    @LostInAnImage Thank you, but I won't get compensated because I won't give them my ID because they are shady and use your game data once they get in there. 

I just want them to be aware and fix whatever their programming did that cost me a ticket and probably cost me the coat. 

I don't even want to play anymore. 
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Looks of the day. I really don't know what I'm doing, I'm so off theme 😫 I don't have a single item that match the theme. Oh well, can't wait for this sys to be over 😅

Btw, @Scarletkkh all your looks are 🔥!!
    Android
    Thank you so much @Chloè_KKH . Your looks are very beautiful. Im really loving look 3. Im shocked you didnt get more votes.
    @Scarletkkh thanks! That score hurts my feelings 🤣
    Android
    edited August 2019
    Anything lower than 40 really hurts my feelings as well😂. It makes me feel super bad about my styling, even though I know the problem is not with the styling, but with the voters. So remember, its not you❤️. Its the voters. @Chloè_KKH
    @Scarletkkhthank you for encouragement, I really needed it 💕
    Android
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Korty said:
     I was young in the 80’s... and for sure I wasn’t wearing gowns that often! 
    I grew up in Finland, and because all American high school movies place a ridiculous amount of overemphasis on the prom aspect, I essentially used to imagine a daily ritual of every American teen wading through the crowded hallways with their giant poofy dresses on, trying to rush to homeroom before Prom King and Queen are announced and they inevitably win the big game against the rival football team. 😂
    This description is hilarious and I love it! 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

I finally broke 50!! Might stick to jumpsuits for a bit, they always seem to be popular pick. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    8 first looks, most inspired from here ❤

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @kkh_clarice that yellow-and-purple look is unexpected and so cool!
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited August 2019
    First 9
    Scores seem pretty consistent high 30s and low-to-mid 40s, which is good because I haven't a clue if I'm doing it right. I feel like I'm digging through my closet and throwing on whatever I can find. Some things I didn't even know I had! 😂😂😂 I'm glad that some of the past few sys events have made me think but I'm getting a little wigged out. I need a gowns only break!

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I now have 2 ticket buyers in my group🍿🍿. 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    Rikk said:
    @kkh_clarice that yellow-and-purple look is unexpected and so cool!
    Yay I love it too!! I was inspired by @Scarletkkh 💕

thanos says STOP buying tickets when you're at 602 

I can't with you omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣