🗳️ SYS -8/29/19 - Theme: The 80's

1151617181921Next

Comments

• QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I thought I was at least gonna get second but some players brought soooooooo many tickets just to knock me out of second place in the last two hours. They were still 100-200 points behind the “top player”.

Are these real people????? 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    stargirI said:
    @LostInAnImage I'm in ur trendsetters lmaooo, my name's Stargirl. I saw another girl make a new account w that name n thought Ima let u know that the one in ur group is me n ur looks r cute.

Edit: Did I make an actual account after lurking for like a year without one bc someone has my name? Yes I did. But it's been overdue anyways, I'm mentally commenting n contributing to forum discussions for a while now, so hello!

omg this is hilarious haha :D   I've been lurking for a couple of months too and decided to make an account this week...
     well, it's a really funny coincidence  :D
    Any minute now we'll see TheRealActualStarGirl join.  I feel like I'm watching the Price is Right when the next guy bids a dollar more. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @stargirl @ActualStargirl I had a Stargirl in my trendsetters group a couple weeks ago! For rooftop patio party theme I think. I wonder if it was one of you or if there are even more stargirls we don’t know about 😂 welcome to you both! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    This theme was difficult for me! I was in first until a ticket buyer showed up in the last hour. I was 8 votes away from the final prize though, which means that no one else (besides the ticket buyer) in my TS reached it either ☹️
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    AngelineJ said:
    Ready to perform for any hen parties or birthday parties. 😂 

IOS Player 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Someone bought a ticket and beat me out of first place in the last hour. I actually don't mind because I barely got the last earnable and the doll who ended up first was actually on theme the entire event. I'm assuming she used the ticket to finish sys and not purposely to bump me out of first place.
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts

This is my first time posting some of my favorite looks from SYS (because they are usually not as stunning as everyone else’s lolol), but I really liked this theme because it allowed me to be creative and use items from my closet I never use as well as play around with different makeup and hairstyles!! Good luck to everyone finishing up the weekend event  :D
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I loved the 80’s theme, but my scores were mainly low 40’s. I held 1st place in T$ until the last few hours of the event, then you know the story. I probably should’ve tried brighter colors and my hair needed more puff lol. I considered the big 80’s hair in the kloset which helped sell a lot of the looks in the voting booth but I decided to save my stars for VIP instead. There was a lot of great inspo posted but @Scarletkkh you were in the “zone” with those awesome looks😎. Here’s the high/low scores and my fave looks.

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Came in 4th. I prefer the jumpsuit dyed, looks awesome in pink but I’ve run out of pink dye so will have to wait to do that. Also think it looks great in the ice blue so did that instead. Liking it better with longer hairstyles that cover the flower, which I’m not a fan of. 

I play on iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yas won 1st place on my game and this pantsuit is everything though 🤩

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    No pictures because I wasn't feeling this theme and I'm on PC right now, but I got 3rd. There weren't any ticket buyers in my group but I think everyone struggled, first place had like 611 votes total. Themes like this make me miss when we had to style around a certain item. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    SO happy that you are back @Carol Davida! You returned with full force. Your 80s looks are just stunning and your scores are insane <3

I didn't get a score over 44 at all.

• ActualStargirlActualStargirl Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    @stargirl @ActualStargirl I had a Stargirl in my trendsetters group a couple weeks ago! For rooftop patio party theme I think. I wonder if it was one of you or if there are even more stargirls we don’t know about 😂 welcome to you both! 
    Lol if she had freckles that's me. :)
    @Cherrey tysm doll! It was honestly one of my favorite themes ever and I absolutely loved it 🤗
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    @LostInAnImage I'm in ur trendsetters lmaooo, my name's Stargirl. I saw another girl make a new account w that name n thought Ima let u know that the one in ur group is me n ur looks r cute.

Edit: Did I make an actual account after lurking for like a year without one bc someone has my name? Yes I did. But it's been overdue anyways, I'm mentally commenting n contributing to forum discussions for a while now, so hello!

Hey! I’m sorry for the delayed response; I wound up coming down with a fever during the SYS event, and must’ve stopped submitting looks after 9 or 10. I know I was in first whenever I stopped playing, but just barely, and today after logging in for the first time since, I saw I wound up in 13th (first time not to make the top 5; thank god I hated the “prize” for first this week)!

I remember your doll and her looks actually;  you were the only other person doing actual 80s stuff, and you were frequently in first as well (probably more than I was, even prior to effectively dropping out). So I hope you wound up winning; clothing prizes aside, you definitely were the only one deserving of 15 stars from that hot mess of a SYS!

But mainly, HELLO and I’m glad you will be a part of our weekly meltdowns going forward! 😋
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @Carol Davida I'm shocked; your doll actually really pulls that pantsuit off! Mine looked beyond silly, like the first of three anonymous openers for some C-list Vegas matinee act. It was bad
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • ActualStargirlActualStargirl Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Hey! I’m sorry for the delayed response; I wound up coming down with a fever during the SYS event, and must’ve stopped submitting looks after 9 or 10. I know I was in first whenever I stopped playing, but just barely, and today after logging in for the first time since, I saw I wound up in 13th (first time not to make the top 5; thank god I hated the “prize” for first this week)!

I remember your doll and her looks actually;  you were the only other person doing actual 80s stuff, and you were frequently in first as well (probably more than I was, even prior to effectively dropping out). So I hope you wound up winning; clothing prizes aside, you definitely were the only one deserving of 15 stars from that hot mess of a SYS!

But mainly, HELLO and I’m glad you will be a part of our weekly meltdowns going forward! 😋
    Aww thank you! Same here, I saw your doll and thought "If I lose to her, I'd be fine with it because this is some good competition." I genuinely enjoyed checking up on the looks you submitted, sorry to hear you were under the weather and hope you feel better! ✨  

P.S. Ended up in 3rd place, which isn't too bad considering. Hope we get to share a Trendsetters group in the future!
    @LostInAnImage tysm for that compliment doll🤗 
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG