🎆 KK:H v10.4 Update - Birthday & Costumes & Fun

Comments

• JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @Rikk you keep your old babies! (that sounds weird. “old babies”) also you’ll lose fans if you choose divorce but if you just delete the contact you won’t lose fans.
    iOS platform
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Rikk you keep your old babies! (that sounds weird. “old babies”) also you’ll lose fans if you choose divorce but if you just delete the contact you won’t lose fans.
    Oh ok! Then I can just pretend they belong to the new lover I guess 😂 Do you think it’s worth is to move up the rankings with someone new then? 
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
     Omg coming from the QUEEN herself @AliBryant thank you so much, a compliment coming from such a fashionable doll means so much!!
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    @Rikk yup! i did it with no repercussions, i actually deleted my first husband on the game purely because i didnt like his name and because he was a d-lister 😂
    iOS platform
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    May or may not have excitedly preplanned all Halloween SYS outfits today 😂
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited October 2019
    May or may not have excitedly preplanned all Halloween SYS outfits today 😂
    This was my first day of vacation and I literally came up with 14 looks spending only 55 k-stars and my wardrobe bargains 😂
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    That last post wasn’t meant to be too negative, I think this update is really great!! The new dyes are stunning, I love them, and the new clothes we’ve seen and the stuff in the banner is so gorgeous! And I’m very happy with the handheld raven in my box, I know it was a hot commodity in last years Halloween throwbacks and I really wished I got it then so I’m very excited to have it now! I’m so excited too see more festivities follow for Kim’s birthday & Halloween 😊
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    wait can we only do trick or treating if we have a baby? 
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    kadamisia said:

IM SCREAMING OH SWEET BABY JESUS (i paid 45 kstars) MY MOM PICKED IT AND IM LITERALLY BUILDING A STATUE OF HER IN MY LIVING ROOM
    Congrats !
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

What do you guys mean with trick or treating?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @pilirositolam Last year for Halloween we could take our babies trick or treating. There were NPCs on the streets in various locations, and you could speak to them and they would give you kash, stars, and Halloween backgrounds as prizes.
    iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @jhabs @pilirositolam last year we could take our babies trick or treating and we got prizes such as kstars and a new background for participating. 
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I got the dress in my free box and the buterfly’s aura in my second box I love the aura but now I need the cinderella dress and the flowers hair! 
    HELP ME NOT TO SPEND ALL MY KSTARS 😭
    Here's some screen shots of last year's trick or treat courtesy of the kimkhollywoodnews IG page:

iOS
    @KalindaKing do you know if the Kim Halloween SMCs will come back this year? I would really like the genie one!
    iOS
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I couldn't resist and opened a paid Halloween box. Got the red riding hood hair and I'm loving it! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I made an account on here just because of the Halloween update 😂 Halloween is my favourite time of the year so I’m definitely going to struggle to not use all of the kstars I earn on opening more boxes! I just wanted to share what I got!

I got THE dress in my free box, I’m so happy! It’s stunning
    I won this dress last year
    This dress was in my second box. The wings move which is really cool!
    Third box I opened was the bag. I love it but I was hoping for more of an ‘outfit’ type item or hair that I’ll be able to use in the Halloween SYS

No doubt I’ll open some more boxes at some point!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited October 2019
    That Jessica rabbit look it’s awesome can’t wait to get it, the braid on the corner is horrible in my opinion!! I had hoped they removed trendsetter all the way but I guess not so I hope they at least won’t put hairstyles as number one prize cause it’s just not fair only one person gets number one, or they should at least make it till number 5 even 10 like first 10 are number one spot 10 to 20 are second spot and 20-30 third spot that would be more fair for everyone!!  I also hope because it’s Halloween they ll have more tattoos for our dolls maybe somewhere other than the one arm , I have a whole lot of sleeveless top that could use some ink to wear with !! I forgot I really wanted to suggest for the update to also have some type of hand handle item on the opposite hand that the one we already hold stuff with and the hallowed boxes are cool but Kim bdays ones would of been better imo 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @HannahKKH Welcome to the forum!
  • kyliekkhkyliekkh Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Loving the pumpkin!! Hoping that I get the matching hair for this costume, I’ve been chasing it for so long now! 😝
    I've started dressing up for Kimtober! I'm starting to experiment with my hair color too...
    I think that we might get both of this hair colors in this update 🤔

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    WELCOME, @HannahKKH
    :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

I’m trying to tell myself not to buy more than one Halloween box this month...honestly I have enough potential costume stuff from all the awful Throwback kollections over the last year. (Remember those?) There’s some beautiful stuff in there but I’m afraid that I’ll just get shoes and accessories! Who else is trying to save for Black Friday and feeling the temptation? 😊
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Boy, am I glad I took advantage of several of the double star rewards offers this weekend!!!  :) (The flaviar offer got me 1364!!) I just spent pretty much all that I had earned!  lol  I got pretty much everything that I wanted, but I still want last year's flowery, braided hair.  I think I'm going to wait until VIP to try to open the rest of the boxes to get it.  There are 12 items left and I only want that hair...  Will depend on the giftboxes/ earnables for VIP how hard I try to get the hair...  Might possibly be worth it to me to just get that hair with diamonds than end up opening 11 boxes of stuff I don't want.. 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @Rikk meeeeee! I keep trying on all the stuff I don't own and I'm so tempted but I'm trying to convince myself I don't need all those costumes lol. I only own 12 out of the 56 items (two were my free box from today and one I paid for) so I'd need to win the kstar lotery to get them all :D 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    I feel you @dpeters! I keep telling myself that I won’t get a lot of use out of it outside of Halloween, and I have a few things I can use as a costume already! I love the black sheer gown, the gloves and wand, and the kind of Victorian curly hair. But my likelihood of getting the items I want is slim, so I’m going to try to set a limit of one extra box and see what fate has in store. I know there will be stuff in the Black Friday throwback sale that I’ll want to wear all year long!
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    VIP weekend will be during the Halloween SYS so if u plan to open boxes, I’d open them then! Also i want to wait to make sure we aren’t getting earnable costumes before then! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.