📺KK:H Weekend Event - 2/7/20 - Let's Keep those Cameras Rolling! 📹

Comments

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @AguadeCoco damn, I guess I got spoiled with these pop up shop hair colors and matching brows, because I was sure we had at least an option to purchase them, but you’re right 😩
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    So I did something bad. I chased the hair color and didn't even got it... so I decided to do the event even if I don't like the clothes, because otherwise these energy and event points would have gone to waste!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @kawaiiannie I always do it, but it’s slower than doing only reality.. it gives you 65 points

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I got the hair colour in my free box! I opened 2 more and got the bag and 50 energy. I don't think I'll bother with this weekend's event because I don't like the earnables.
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    My luck so far has been the worst 😫
    first, i started the 6hr gig without the bonus star. i then got white leggings in my free box, decided to open another and got the dress which i think is ugly. I then took a spin on the kollection and got energy 😭 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I always wait to do the advent Gi g from Simon, I till I have earned the 300pt prize. The more weekend items you have, the bigger the bonus for Simons gig.

and if you have all 4 GB items, Once you earn the 300 point prize, your costars give off 3 Event points, instead of 1 or 2.   :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Got the bag in my free box. Should have stopped there. Decided to open a couple more to semi-chase the hair color and picked energy and dye. 

• dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    omg I almost chase everything,and finally, hair color! It's worth it! Because I'm crazy about it now!!!💖💖💖💗
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

My free GB
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I really liked the hair color...got energy. If I had opened two more I would have gotten it 😞 kinda kicking myself right now. 
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I wanted the hair color, it wasn’t even on my palette.  I got the dress and I ended up liking it more than I thought.

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
     Thank god I saved my 209 kstars because I wanted that hair from bundle soo badly.😍 First spin was hair, then energy and stars so that helped!
    On the other hand - I’ve missed my own dress that I submitted. 😅
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts

okay this weekend is cursed for me 😭
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts

I loved this new kollection, I was lucky and got the hair I wanted 
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Sorry if this has been asked before but is it worth doing the gigs Simon gives at the start of an event? 
    I do them during party and dating events and when I have all but the last earnable. Like Koko noted that’s when it gives you more bonus points and helps break the monotony esp if you’re just getting 1 hour dates.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    Sorry if this has been asked before but is it worth doing the gigs Simon gives at the start of an event? 
    I do them during party and dating events and when I have all but the last earnable. Like Koko noted that’s when it gives you more bonus points and helps break the monotony esp if you’re just getting 1 hour dates.
    thanks so much for this tip! i never finish dating events so i’ll be trying this for the next one 😄👍🏼
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    For the first time since I got my game back, I'm upset.😞😞😞

Nothing new about Glu investing so little in male's games, they could add handhelds and hair colors that are being offered to females to make things a bit fresh, but they don't. Frustrating, but I could pass that, once they were giving throwback items and there's plenty of them to feel a sensation of progress and give some goal to reach.

However the last few weeks, the selection of items started to bring back items that were recently in the boxes, and this weekend's selection is the same of 3 weeks ago!😡😡😡

Is this for real? There's an ocean of items from 2014 to 2018 that can be offered and you do that??? Will I have to play events to get k-stars now? Well, I won't.

I could step up and list some items I wish to see in future selections, but I don't think anyone will give attention to that, so I'm saving my time.

Better 👏 you 👏 guys 👏 pay 👏 attention 👏 to 👏 the 👏items 👏 rotation 👏 you 👏 will 👏 offer 👏 next 👏time.

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I couldn’t stop thinking about the GB dress even though it’s not even a must-have or anything like that and I know it lol But I’ve decided to open one more box anyway and I got it! 😍

• hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I gave in and took a spin on the new kollection.  I got energy.  Lesson learned (hopefully haha)

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
    I wanted the clutch so bad but I decided to not chase it
    But this hair color is gorgeous 💙

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    I’m not okay 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Lol I got the bundle on my first spin (after winning a basic blouse in my GB), & has anyone here watched the Vampire Diaries??😂
    @oopsididitagain I loved that Katherine look 🧛🏻‍♀️

• fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    i love a vampire diary, it's my favorite series. I loved the reference @oopsididitagain
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Just out of curiosity, can we open all eight boxes in one palette or is there a max amount of boxes you can open per palette? I'll never do it so I was wondering if someone has opened more than three when you chase an item
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited February 2020
    dpeters said:
    Just out of curiosity, can we open all eight boxes in one palette or is there a max amount of boxes you can open per palette? I'll never do it so I was wondering if someone has opened more than three when you chase an item
    You can only open 3 at a time. Then it gives you a new palette. 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @dpeters No, we can’t. You can open 3 boxes per pallet.