***Talk about Covid19 Virus****Dedicated thread

Comments

• ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Just wondering , who & where has talks of shutting down or is shutting down ? I live in western PA ( United States ) and people are saying we are probably going to shut down again .. very worried.. I work at a small salon and I’m worried we won’t survive another shutdown. I just wanna try to grasp what may be coming. 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @kokokokonut thank you x
    me and my husband and 2 year old is in quarantine now. My son has caught it as well. My husband is not yet sick, but probably will be. No kindergarten for my son and no work for my husband in a week at least. 
    I was chocked when I got the result back, bc I don’t feel that sick actually.
    both my husbands parents and my parents live in the same city as us so we’ll be fine. They can shop food for us and such. I hope this will be over quickly ☺️
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @emmaisson  I'm super sorry, but relieved to hear you aren't super sick. Hope you feel better and please keep us updated *gives bowl of soup and a hug*
    edited November 2020
    ashleyl23 said:
    Just wondering , who & where has talks of shutting down or is shutting down ? I live in western PA ( United States ) and people are saying we are probably going to shut down again .. very worried.. I work at a small salon and I’m worried we won’t survive another shutdown. I just wanna try to grasp what may be coming. 
    I'm on east coast/south and I honestly don't think we will shut down soon. I know that come January we will very likely have mandatory masks in public, but if you're like my area I get annoyed seeing most people in the store without a mask because goodness forbid their right to spread germs be taken away. There was a restaurant here popular with cops (I guess it gives them free food) and NO kitchen workers were wearing masks. The sheriff straight up said they've had dozens of reports but nothing's gonna happen and they have more customers than ever from publicity. I was so annoyed when BLM marches started because I saw tons of cops out when the marches were peaceful here, but not one cop during lockdown to enforce....priorities (not digging at cops in general, I only know what I saw here)
    @emmaisson  I'm super sorry, but relieved to hear you aren't super sick. Hope you feel better and please keep us updated *gives bowl of soup and a hug*
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle thank you. I feel better today. I haven’t had any fever since Thursday, but I’ve been feeling really tired. Today it’s much better. But I’ll be home from work for the rest of the week ☺️
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @emmaisson I'm mad your employer didn't put better measures in place to protect you, that's really disappointing in a high-contact job like yours. I know Sweden has taken a pretty light touch approach but still, surely your employer has a responsibility to keep you safe to the greatest extent possible
    @Lisylis we have plastic glass between us and the customer, signs everywhere to remind them of distancing. Big, big signs in the entrance that tells groups of customers to go in one at a time. Hand sanitizer placed out in several parts of the store. But people just don’t care. 😩 
    I’ve been well now for two days, so going back to work on Monday. I haven’t been that sick at all so I guess I got away with it easy 😊
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @emmaisson oh okay, it does sound like your employer is taking quite reasonable measures then. I'm glad you've recovered quickly!
    Uncle passed early today and also found out estranged uncle passed from covid as well. I hope everybody stays healthy and keeps loved ones close even if by phone or internet. 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle I’m so sorry ❤️ Sending love your way 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle so sorry for your loss. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle im extremely sorry for your loss. Sending lots of love 💗
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Victorian said:
    I personally love having to wear a mask. I only have to do my eye makeup for work now 😂😂
    I know right! I havent plucked my girl beard in 6 months lol
    I love you for this @Victorian 😂
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle I’m so sorry sweetheart. 💕 I’m sending lots of love to you and your family 🙁 It feels so unfair

@emmaisson how are you feeling? I have so much respect for people who are working during the pandemic; I can’t even imagine all the extra stress that you guys go through. I really hope you recover quickly! I’m reminding people to keep the distance every day and get some angry responses sometimes — you must be sick and tired of saying it 
    edited November 2020
    @Rikk I’m feeling well now. Thank you 🥰 I’ve been symptom free since Wednesday so I’m going back to work on Monday. At least now I have antibodies 🙈 in my occupation I’m just to get a lot of poop from costumers, you’d think people would be a little nicer during a pandemic but no 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @Rikk seven months and counting lol I love being low maintenance right now
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited May 2021
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    @pristineperson I'm really sorry for your loss and I can understand it must feel really sad, not being able to go to the funeral. I hope you and your mom will get through this alright.
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    I'm so upset, I just found out that 7 people in my family all have Covid. One of them is high risk and 3 are kids. This year has been so hard on everyone and I'm so scared. I really hope that they're all going to be OK. Also we had to cancel Christmas this year because they all have Covid so they are really disappointed. My cousin (she's high risk because she has type 1 diabetes and she's 12) called me crying because she's so scared that something is going to happen to her. It was heart breaking and I wish I could have been there to hug her! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @brom617 I'm so sorry for your family's situation.  I know its hard but you have to be strong for them, and especially be positive when talking to your cousin,   talk about and make some great future plans with her.  Something fun she can look forward to.    And just yesterday the news was saying how far they've come in treating covid since the onset.  You need to stay positive too.  This is a terrible virus that has touched just about everyone.  But you have  to believe that things will get better. you have to have faith that your family will beat this, and your future holidays and celebrations will feel even more wonderful because you missed this one.   Are they being treated at home or hospital setting?  If they're able, maybe Facetime or zoom so you can try a virtual celebration? sending hugs. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    @kokokokonut You are so sweet, thank you so much! I'm trying to be as strong as possible especially when I'm talking to my cousin. We have been talking alot on FaceTime and I'm trying to keep her spirits up and let her know that I'm there for her anytime day and night. I'm trying to stay positive and praying hard that they are going to be ok! They are being treated at home, thankfully they all only have mild symptoms as of now so that's really good! It's just so hard not to worry! Thank you so much for the idea of a FaceTime celebration on Christmas day, I'm definitely going to talk to them about it and get it organized! I'm sure that will definitely lift their spirits! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    They're in my daily prayers as well.  And your job is to stay safe and Healthy.  Your family needs your positive outlook and encouraging words,  Let us know how the Virtual Christmas turns out.  Fingers crossed for you and more. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hey guys, how are you feeling? 

Things are ok over here! I’m freelancing while on the job hunt, which is challenging during this economic downturn since the pandemic started. We are still in lockdown in Berlin (since October) and I’m feeling kind of sick of it at the moment...the only place to go is the park but at least I have that. I’ve been doing Yoga with Adrienne on YouTube and that’s been a great stress reliever. I feel the aggression increasing on the streets these days; people are feeling cooped up and frustrated — it’s almost palpable. I’m coping better than last year, but I’m missing being in social contact with people.

If anyone is feeling stressed or hopeless right now, just know you’re not alone and you can come here and vent anytime in a judgement-free environment 😊

Sending a big hug to everyone 

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited March 2021
    @Rikk your post is so lovely ☺️ we’re still in lockdown in the UK - hoping to come out of it soon. Our vaccine rollout has been pretty efficient. Feeling frustrated and bored - everyone is getting pretty grouchy over here. 😑
    Trying to keep positive 💕 best wishes to you in Germany and everyone else in the KKH world. 
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    I hope you're all doing okay! I'm from the UK so I'm going back to school tomorrow, and I'm so scared! The main reason is because there are so many people who are horrible to me and lots of others, and tbh make me feel like I'm just a joke to them! I've enjoyed being at home away from all the bullies, but tomorrow sadly I'll have to face them again! I'm hoping lockdown has given them time to think about how they treat others 😂. Also I'm extremely behind on work, even though I've been trying to get it all done, so I'm quite stressed about that 🥲. I'm just trying to get through these last few months, hopefully get the GCSE grades I want (wish me luck 😅), and also fingers crossed we will all have a good summer (the thought of summer is getting me through every day 😂).

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @AnyaArcher I hope school goes well for you tomorrow 💜 
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    @AnyaArcher I hope school goes well for you tomorrow 💜 
    Thank you, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be 😊💜

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I got my first moderna covid vaccine shot you guys!!!! My arm is sore but besides that I’m fine. I’m very excited for this to hopefully come to an end soon 
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @xoxolovekay that’s awesome! I had the Oxford one a few weeks ago, was ok on the day but the next day I felt exhausted and had to have a nap. Then that night, I was really cold and couldn’t stop shivering. Woke up following day absolutely fine. Hubby had his first dose and other than a headache and aching arm he’s been fine. Hope you continue feeling well. 😃
    I play on iOS