Options

🗳️SYS - 4/2320 - Theme: Roaring 20's 🍾🎉

Comments

• Options
    ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    edited April 2020
    3nity said:
    @Zarah Thank you! I didn’t realize the necklace was for Kash! Does anybody know if we can reuse the necklaces like earrings?
    @3nity I honestly don’t know if we would be able to reuse it because it just came out before any SYS. However, we can cross our fingers and hope it does or just dye it in every possible color 😎😏! 

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • Options
    carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Well this sure will be hard for me. I barely have clothes that match the theme... and I kinda wanna save kstars 😕 

However I tried my best to come up with something within the theme with what I have. (I don't even have the dyes for the dress by the way).
    I hope it helps! 😊
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @3nity no, you can’t reuse it, sadly necklaces lock when you submit them 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @beba13 im just reuse it for halloween lol. I like the hair enough to get it. But i can understand why ppl wouldnt want to. Im trying to have enough things to actually compete in this sys to gage wait time and how things submit. 
  • Options
    therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @soundspretty i feel the same. Like my short hair never does well :/ as seen in the last sys. Thats why im hoping ppl read the thread and dont overlook on theme things
  • Options
    kkh_khkkh_kh Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I was wondering when the next Show Your Style Event starts. I have been playing for quite a bit of time but I never know when Show Your Style Events always start... is it every weekend?
  • Options
    cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    yezx said:
    I’m super curious how many diamonds make up will cost, I’m already practicing my shocked face for when I will see they’re 50 diamonds 🤡
    I doubt they'll cost more than hair... Or so I hope.
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • Options
    CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    beba13 said:
    CryingKim said:
    Zarah said:
    I know that not everyone wants to spend 70 kstars for hair especially when it is so specific to an event, SYS or is sth that you won’t use vey much. So, I decided to search online for some inspo and I found this:

Then I checked the closet and these were some affordable hairstyles that look nice for the roaring 20’s and any occasion. Plus, the pearl necklace and free dress just makes it look better:

Number 1 is my fave and I see some dolls are already sporting the fit and looking fabulous! 
    I haven’t thought about this! I’m kinda hesitant to buy the hair for this event bc it is a bit expensive aaand I don’t wanna spend much kstars for SYS since I know for a fact that I surely won’t get the top prizes. Thanks for this! 😌
    I’m not gonna spend my k stars on this sys its truly not worth it, especially since we dont know how things will go with it bugs and all...and since i’m free to play it would be a waist of k stars that i could use for something that like you said i know for a fact i wont get 😂😂😂😂 i’m just hoping that the prizes are not in my ally too
    I mean the hair will definitely be useful in the future events, but 70 kstars, for me, is too expensive since I’m also a free player. I’ll probably buy the finger waves since i think it’s more versatile than the hair with headpiece😊

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @ceryseward I thought they would be the same as aura’s (30 diamonds), but since they refuse to “spill the cost”, i’m very afraid they will cost more. I’m really hoping the same! 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited April 2020
    kkh_kh said:
    I was wondering when the next Show Your Style Event starts. I have been playing for quite a bit of time but I never know when Show Your Style Events always start... is it every weekend?

hi @kkh_kh    I started the thread for tomorrow’s SYS a while ago.  I’m moving your post to that thread.  Every Wednesday I start s thread for Thursday’s new SYS.  Welcome.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    kkh_kh said:

@kkh_kh They are every Thursday at 3pm eastern time. You can see what time it currently is by following this link and comparing it to your timezone to figure out what time it'll start for you: https://time.is/ET 
  • Options
    kkh_kh said:

@kkh_kh They are every Thursday at 3pm eastern time. You can see what time it currently is by following this link and comparing it to your timezone to figure out what time it'll start for you: https://time.is/ET 
    Thank you! Finally, I know when to start preparing outfits!  :D 
  • Options
    PixiDust said:
    not sure if the mint outfit is actually 20s or not but i think it could work 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

The first two look amazing! You're bound to get at least 100 votes for that! ;)
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I hope my 5 seasons of Boardwalk Empire have prepared me for this event! I love this theme and I’ll be voting for on-theme looks...I hope to discover some creative looks in the voting booth! 
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Can I just say I love that brought a full look related to theme out this update and one of the items for cash! It’s so helpful and I would love to see more of this! Like when they brought out the dumbbell before the gym sys. It’s really helpful for ones with a more specific theme
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Some of the looks I came up with...

I'm not sure about the black dress's hair. What do you think? 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • Options
    asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    does any of these ugly hairstyles say roaring 20s? 😂 I’m trying so hard to find something

iOS player
  • Options
    mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    does any of these ugly hairstyles say roaring 20s? 😂 I’m trying so hard to find something

#1 is the one I would think fits best 
  • Options
    danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    edited April 2020

👌😎 i also have enough to buy the hair since my throw back boxes gave me kstars. So i think im do well with this.
    Where did you get the hair from the fourth look!! Please don’t tell me I can’t buy it for diamonds it’s my new favourite hair 😂🤭

it’s giving me huge Josephine baker vibes
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)