🗳️SYS - 5/28/20 - Flower Power theme - that's Groovy. 🌼🔋

Comments

• carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    All of you dolls look so beautiful with the TS dress!! 😍 I wanted it so bad but this SYS was a mess for me. Somehow I placed 7th and got some kstars 😕🤷🏻‍♀️

• Patient67Patient67 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH AAAAAA I was drinking my coffee and I literally chocked laughing 😂😂😂 but thanks for showing us something I personally didnt know I needed in my life. Yes to Katya, BIGGER YES TO TRIXIE 😁🤗
    @kittykatx awgh don't be sad girl, you didn't lose much, take it from someone who got first in the ts and not even gonna use the hair because it's at the bottom of the kloset and I always forget about those deep burried things. Be proud of yourself for being able to play a fair game and still be on the top dress winners 🤗 hope you have a great Monday and don't abuse too much caffeine like I just did 🤪
    @carolinakkh don't lose hope girl, some burden the loss of the dress but still look forward to the more *sunny* pun intended 🤭 days of the future Sys
    (although I've seen some spoilers on instagram and the clothing rewards are MEGHHH and the only thing I'm excited about is the lemonade vase) 🍋🍋🍋

It's more important to keep flower power at heart and with that I'm wishing you a very happy Monday and only good vibes ahead 🤗😁
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Lowest - highest - favourite

Got my highest and lowest SYS scores ever. Still trying to reach 60. 

Love the new hair. 

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts

“ Hi, I am the world no.1 bestselling country singer/drag queen /cosmetic mogul because I am the ONLY country singing drag queen cosmetic mogul, Tracy Martel.”

” And I am the Uber Eats driver that secretly eats your fries,  Katya” And welcome to another episode of ......

A show where were we talk about whatever we want because it is our show, and not yours. 
    “Endpose. Endpose. 
    <Mic pack fall off > 
    My thingy fell off” 
    THIS IS EVERYTHING AHHHHHHHH 😂😂😂😂😍😍😍😍😍💖💖💖💖💖

And thank you @snakiekkh hahaha 😊💖💖 Let’s see if the yellow SYS will be forgiving 😂🙈
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @thesweetone I am on iOS in Game Center as mscardinal and I would love to be friends!
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    came in 5th place, just happy to get the dress and some extra kstars🥰
  • SophieFKKHSophieFKKH Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    4th Place - The dress is beautiful!
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Also, maybe off-topic, but do we have a thread for making friends and add-in requests? Is it allowed on the forum?
    I want them cute group pics too 🌼😭
    There's a whole sub forum and threads just for adding friends and gifting! You can post in there but tbh I don't know how much it gets looked at. I'd suggest in your signature putting your game platform (ios / android) and a FB link if you want to add people or invite others to add you that way. Here is the link to the thread 🤗

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/categories/kkh-gifting-and-friends

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    iOS player 

• Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    I absolutely LOVE this dress and hairstyle! 💖💖
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    thank you for including me 💕 congratulations for coming in first your doll looks beautiful 😍
    iOS player
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I came in seventh place behind FIVE ticket buyers...each had over 700 points, with some in...thrown together looks. So this was fun!!! Just glad I wasn’t too fussed about the dress. 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Finished 4th behind 3 ticket buyers. But it’s okay, didn’t care that much for the hair 😊
    iOs player 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Can’t believe I got the dress 😍 Also got the last earnable on my last ticket as well 😅

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    We all look STUNNING 😍😍🌺 Thank you for including me and congratulations dolls 💖💖
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Well I may have come seventh but my male doll came second sooooo obviously the k stars went these two new looks 😂 at least I got some new stuff this sys 😂🥴
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Congrats to all who managed to get some of the first places 💪🏻💪🏻❤️❤️
    As for me...
    it was a hard flop this week for me,as it was last too 🤔 
    but 🤷🏼‍♀️ I didnt care much for the prizes and didnt even manage to get the last earnable. I’m hoping i’ll pull out next sys but we’ll see
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️