🗳️ 🌈 SYS -7/16/20 - Rainbow Realness (Look at all the Colors!)🌈

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    alycat said:
    The theme is COLOR. So what if  we are doing monochromatic 🙃 thats still color and rainbow. We complain when the theme is casual and its gowns. Like yeah it gets annoying that theres hardly any creativity. 
    I mean, Kim’s call said “multicoloured from head to toe” so technically monochrome isn’t on theme. 

But I get what dolls are going for as a single colour of the rainbow, however, in all technicality based on what Kim’s call said, it’s off theme. But those looks are also getting votes so 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Literally the calls are so useless. And some of the multicolored looks scored horribly. Its always what the voters like and vote for. 🤷🏾‍♀️  rainbow is rainbow. 
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    edited July 2020
    title: rainbow realness
    background: casual outdoor park
    kim’s call: as many colors as possible

forum dolls: monochromatic gowns

this isn’t meant to be an attack on anyone, but i do think it’s a bit hypocritical that forum dolls complain nearly every week that the voting booth is not on theme. another doll mentioned somewhere that if dolls didn’t panic and start using gowns, the voting booth would improve. all of your looks were beautiful, but a lot of them were not on theme per the background and call. i think if we all worked together for a few weeks, we could change sys for the better. glu can’t control the popular looks in the voting booth, but we can!
    I'd like to add that this theme is about being colorful. It has nothing to do with the debate on gowns verses casual looks. So I'm not sure where you're going with this. Because it was NEVER  stated that it was a casual themed SYS. And most people are in fact on theme. Colorful hair and colorful outfits are on theme. You even acknowledge that the theme is being colorful. So I'm not really sure how this is relevant to this SYS or how dolls are frustrated with black, white and grey clothes- which are not colors, they're shades. Also the same background is used for formal spring galas. None of what you brought up is relevant to this SYS. To other SYS, yeah, that's a fair argument. But this is completely unprovoked and not at all connecting to what people are talking about. 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    @thesweetone at this point I have so many I'm like... I need to use these and I won't feel bad if I use them against someone with over 1000 points 😂 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    imazora said:
    @thesweetone at this point I have so many I'm like... I need to use these and I won't feel bad if I use them against someone with over 1000 points 😂 
    I mean, yeah! Homegirl clearly wasn't thinking about y'all with those 1000+ points! 😂 How many points do you rn? 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @datesaremyfave awww lm sorry. What was said was so disrespectful and so hurtful. I’m sorry that was said and that happened. Thank you for sharing with us your experience, and for giving others a way to reach out for help
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @thesweetone I was thinking the same about @imazora post 😂 It’s so funny haha (in a good way).

@Rikk wow your male doll nailed this SYS. So colorful ! 🌈 I think I saw the one with skateboard and vote for you.
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @datesaremyfave I’m so sorry you had to see such a harmful post like that... 😔
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    alycat said:
    The theme is COLOR. So what if  we are doing monochromatic 🙃 thats still color and rainbow. We complain when the theme is casual and its gowns. Like yeah it gets annoying that theres hardly any creativity. 
    I mean, Kim’s call said “multicoloured from head to toe” so technically monochrome isn’t on theme. 

But I get what dolls are going for as a single colour of the rainbow, however, in all technicality based on what Kim’s call said, it’s off theme. But those looks are also getting votes so 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Imo the calls are here to guide us, not to interpret literally. If that was the case, where is the place for creativity?
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I finished with 595 points so I got the earnables but unfortunately I am in 7th place. I really liked the dress but hopefully next week will be more successful for me.

I'm regretting not buying the bundle thing that the beautiful pink/purple/blue hair comes in. Everytime it's been offered in the past I always decided against buying it.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @datesaremyfave I'm so sorry. Sending love your way ❤️💞
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts

• BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Sahana said:
     Look 1-13
    i just needed 2 more votes to get the last earnable

@BeckyTXo1239 I'm sad your second look didn't do better, it's so beautiful 💙 And your #5. I love the way you tied the umbrella with the necktie! They look perfect together
    @Sahana thanks you so much, my 5th look was by far my favourite look but the voters didnt like it  :/
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• lolixololixo Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    monikki said:
    How do I report someone that I think has a hacked game? I’ve seen this player switch outfits on sys 5 times in the last few minutes. Maybe they did buy all these tickets, but just to be safe I wanna report it somewhere
    Wow so report someone who's bought tickets 😂😂 that's messed up. 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    My looks 1-14!
    Plus a styling of the earnable items!
    I ended up sticking with the same hair and firework aura for majority of my looks and kinda went with what the voting booth was leaning towards rather than more bright colours. Happy I managed to get some scores over 50 though because I’ve been struggling recently!

Unfortunately my top 3 are TBs but I should stay top 5 to get the dress!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    monikki said:
    How do I report someone that I think has a hacked game? I’ve seen this player switch outfits on sys 5 times in the last few minutes. Maybe they did buy all these tickets, but just to be safe I wanna report it somewhere
    Chill, she probably used extra ticket in last hour + tickets can't be hacked anyway.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My lowest, highest and favorite this sys! I just took two of my wisdom teeth this friday, I’m on a little bit of pain and being highly medicated so I this hasnt been my best sys, and it was kinda hard to have fun.
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    i was having high hopes for receiving at least one diamond in the voting booth but not. I've been voting for the past hours and only received an extra 18 energy ( i officially have 96 energies for use on monday for the weekday throwback event), 3 kstars and 3,000 kash
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @datesaremyfave thank you for sharing that with us...I’m so sorry you and your family are hurting and missing your brother. It takes a lot of courage just to keep going after a loss like that. We need to talk more about suicide prevention and mental/emotional wellbeing. Sending a big hug to you! Stay strong sister 
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    I’m glad I missed the comment, but thank you @datesaremyfave for sharing both your story and the link. It’s really important to talk about it, and push the boundaries to make other people comfortable having the discussion.
    My thoughts are with you. Over time it hurts less, but it’s still not as easy process getting over something like that x
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thank you so much @ViennaKKH! I wish we had more opportunities to use the skateboard! 
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Hi dolls I need Your help deciding my final look... Suddenly a bunch of tb showed up & if I score +40 might have a chance to be in the top 5...

Agree for look #1
    Like look #2
    Awesome look #3 
    LOL look #4
    EDIT the photo wasn't there lol
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Just finally got the top because I started a ticket late and it took me all 13 tickets, but love it!! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    @Sahana I totally agree with you! Hahaha thank you doll! Btw look #3 is one of my favorites this SYS ❤️
    I mean this in no disrespect at all, but I feel like our comments regarding what the person said shouldn’t have been deleted. We were raising awareness and speaking up for what’s right because things like that aren’t okay. I understand Koko didn’t want drama and I really appreciate that she removed the insensitive post and made it clear that that certain behavior shouldn’t be allowed. I just wanted to make sure people knew that wasn’t okay, this stuff really opened my eyes when a friend recently tried to kill herself.  That’s just how I feel, and I mean no disrespect ❤️
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    I mean this in no disrespect at all, but I feel like our comments regarding what the person said shouldn’t have been deleted. We were raising awareness and speaking up for what’s right because things like that aren’t okay. I understand Koko didn’t want drama and I really appreciate that she removed the insensitive post and made it clear that that certain behavior shouldn’t be allowed. I just wanted to make sure people knew that wasn’t okay, this stuff really opened my eyes when a friend recently tried to kill herself.  That’s just how I feel, and I mean no disrespect ❤️
    Couldn’t agree more ❤️ I just started checking the forum again, but I see why I left... I also am very sensitive to this topic, I missed the post that was made, but from reading along the lines it just made me emotional. People need to be more alert in how they say things/what not to say. Overall I truly hope everyone is doing well 😘Stay strong beauties. 
    IOS doll 💞

@Sweetstephy  that topic is very very sensitive. It made me cry because so many beautiful people are hurting and taking their own lives. And people say things like this, and think it’s okay. Thank you for helping me raise awareness ❤️
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic Ik honey same🥺, sending you prayers your way sweetheart 💖 n your welcome 😘
    IOS doll 💞

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.