πŸ—³οΈ 🌈 SYS -7/16/20 - Rainbow Realness (Look at all the Colors!)🌈

1282930313234Next

Comments

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    The dress is gorgeous in its rainbow gloriousness but it sure slaps hard when dyed. The bows around the neck are so detailed and pretty with a shorter hairdo. Totally giving me Giambatista Valli tulle dress vibes.

edit: @yezx let me flip it around! πŸ‘
    Your doll looks gorgeous! I love the black dye with the gloves
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited July 2020
    My sys looks. So my looks started to score crappy and then my scores was starting to pickup. Cocktail dresses were scoring in the low 40s for me so I switched to gowns and it started to score somewhat decently for me. The rainbow's multicolored suggested by Kim to wear at her phonecall just didnt do it for me. I hate to admit it but I was a bit frustrated with this theme at first bc I'm like how the hell I'm am gonna get consistent scores and I hardly have any twilight and opal dyes left. Those are hard asf to win and rare to see those inside of these color boxes. I saw it twice the opal and twilight dyes and chosen the wrong spots at my boxes smfhπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈI guess that I had terrible luck that day too. The monochromatic looks caught the voter's eye and attention that I scored above the 50s twice.

And as for my ts situation. Well I really wanted to win 1st place but I'm gonna assume that my tb is a karen who doesnt wanna see a WOC doll winning 1st placeπŸ™„. Always gotta be the basic Becky who's hella jealous of my doll's style. She snuck her last ticket in and outbeated/outscored me by 8 more pts within the last min before the event ended. Ah well she can have her pastely hair for all that I care πŸ˜‚πŸ’πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ dropped down to 2nd place and my heart sunked lol :heartbreak: at least I got the dress though πŸ‘—

Creating new memories with @soundspretty :love:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➑ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    @Carol Davida your doll is absolutely gorgeous
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @BeckyTXo1239 awe tysm doll :blush:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➑ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.