🗳️ 🌈 SYS -7/16/20 - Rainbow Realness (Look at all the Colors!)🌈

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Sweetstephy thank you ❤️💕🦋😘
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Thanks to all the dolls that voted... 
    It's so sad... I've been 3rd and 4th all weekend & at the last hours a bunch of tb took my place... So underwhelming... All the stress and frustration I'm feeling, no one is gonna repay me the hours that we play fairly to win the prices, to lose it to the ones with more money... That's all, simply the money. I'm not buying tickets simply 'cause I don' t want to... & I've win the prices before and that means that if you work hard you can do it. Sorry for the long post, but I feel so sad right now. Good luck to all, hope you have more luck than me (sorry if I don't express myself clear, but english is not my first lenguage, I'm doing what I can 🙈) 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    unfortunately i can’t get passed 7th so no ts items this week🥺🥺
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @squidashian

I feel like we all submit on theme looks for our first couple looks, but then realize the complete mess the voting booth is. In the end, most of us would rather get the prizes so we end up going off theme. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If next week is anything like what the last SYS events have been like, I don't know if I should bother with SYS anymore. It's supposed to be a fun thing for players but making it as competitive as it is, hasn't been fun at all. And it's not incentive to buy tickets because you could buy them but be in a group where others swoop in last minute and take your spot so it's a waste. 
    Platform: Android

• Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    imazora said:
    ok dolls, i have to admit to something. every week i buy the triple threat, as a little treat, mainly for the diamonds and stars. however, i rarely use extra tickets. i love the hair this week, and have a tb who was at 500 friday, and is now at 1100. I have 35 tickets saved up from the triple threats.... do i start a war? 

Agree - go for it, what else are you going to use the obscene amount of tickets for?? 
    Like - it’s not worth it, she’ll keep submitting looks
    LOL - why have you hoarded so many tickets!! 
    Agree but also LOL 😂 
    Ask yourself, do you really like the hair THAT much? If so, why not?
    Please do share the aftermath! ❤️
    Let’s just appreciate that she’s hoarding tickets and not toilet paper like the rest of the world 😱🤔 

I agree about sharing if you got the hair in the end! 😁💖
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    After being first the entire event:
    Me rn:

I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I think I just voted for @kaydencekkh! Your doll looks beautiful 😍

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Girl in second last look got a 19 so she submitted an extra look And got 49 and passed me a few votes so I did submit my last free ticket for 15 looks and I was able to take back first... I’m hoping it stays that way and she hasn’t submitted again! 
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    @thesweetone It was a fight against a notorious TB i was going to lose no matter what, but at least i don't have as many tickets taunting me now!
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    imazora said:
    @thesweetone It was a fight against a notorious TB i was going to lose no matter what, but at least i don't have as many tickets taunting me now!
    Uh oh : ( Hopefully you'll be more lucky next time! ❤️🍀
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    julia19 said:
    I think I just voted for @kaydencekkh! Your doll looks beautiful 😍

Awww thank you!!! Yes that’s me I just submitted that look and it got 55 votes! I snuck in at the end and submitted 2 extra tickets to take the lead
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
     The ts prizes are so beautiful 🥺💞 definitely worth staying up until 2am to swoop in and get them even though i’m very tired now lol

iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    I went to war w a TB and it did not end well. i could have won if i didnt debate if it was worth it for 10 minutes 😭
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i came in 2nd
    i made the tb in my group buy twice because i actually surpassed her lmao.
    i'll take my 2nd place knowing i could've won for free.

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    imazora said:
    ok dolls, i have to admit to something. every week i buy the triple threat, as a little treat, mainly for the diamonds and stars. however, i rarely use extra tickets. i love the hair this week, and have a tb who was at 500 friday, and is now at 1100. I have 35 tickets saved up from the triple threats.... do i start a war? 

Agree - go for it, what else are you going to use the obscene amount of tickets for?? 
    Like - it’s not worth it, she’ll keep submitting looks
    LOL - why have you hoarded so many tickets!! 
    Agree but also LOL 😂 
    Ask yourself, do you really like the hair THAT much? If so, why not?
    Please do share the aftermath! ❤️
    Let’s just appreciate that she’s hoarding tickets and not toilet paper like the rest of the world 😱🤔 

I agree about sharing if you got the hair in the end! 😁💖
    I did get the hair but I’m not sure what you mean about sharing. This is only my second SYS event. Let me know and I’ll be happy to help!
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I absolutely love this!!!
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    TS dress reminds me of Jaida’s dress mixed with 🍒🥧 one (Call Your Girlfriend lipsync).

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I know I finished outside of the top 10 but I can't even check the game because now it's stuck on a white page that says "starting..." Great timing since I was in the middle of a gig.
    Platform: Android

• rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts

Still can't believe I came in 1st even entering on time. Still in disbelief. Now, the girl from 2nd place wtf 🤣 She was serving looks since the begining and I really thought we were going to have a fair competition since I didn't saw she submitted extra tickets. But at the last second she submitted 2 or 3! Thankfully I claimed the prizes right away, before the system pushed me to 2nd place with a difference of 50pts when originally I had more 💀.
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

Sorry Suzie but you posted loads of extra tickets in the first day, if you hadn't then I wouldn't have seen you as a threat and submitted extra tickets at the end 🤗 the hair looks so gorgeous 💕
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    looks 10-14

I’m so disappointed I couldn’t get in top 5 I really wanted the dress 😭

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.