🗳️ 🌈 SYS -7/16/20 - Rainbow Realness (Look at all the Colors!)🌈

Comments

• SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I’m going to shoot myself 😭😭😭 I was so close to beating the TB but my last look (what’s shown) only got 43 votes 🥴

• wannabetwannabet Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I'm new so maybe I'm missing something but when you say you "snuck in an extra ticket" "used extra tickets" etc to beat the ticket buyers...does that not mean that you are also a "ticket buyer"? I was under the impression that unused tickets don't accumulate so if you have an extra ticket would that not be one you paid for? 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I know I finished outside of the top 10 but I can't even check the game because now it's stuck on a white page that says "starting..." Great timing since I was in the middle of a gig.
    I have to quote myself because I'm stuck on a starting page for a couple of minutes now and it makes me nervous. I already had problems with the game throughout the weekend. 
    Platform: Android

• AngelaSwiftAngelaSwift Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Finally clinched first after about 2 months of not getting it!!! Definitely my best SYS ever, and really lucky that my group was slightly more chill though I think there were 2 TBs ✌🏻
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Feeling cute in this new dress and hair 😍😍😍
    I won't lie to you guys that I didn't use any extra tickets because I certainly did use 2. I just can't resist how gorgeous these two items are but also there were another TB in my group 😊😊
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Super happy! Got second place after a tb took my beloved first place at last minute. At least it was a super chill group  <3 and I loved the dress more than the hair so Im ok! This theme was hard and all your dolls were super gorgeous!!

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Looks 12 - 14 

Ended in 3rd ✨ but said bye to the earnable top ☹️

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Shout out to @livyx who served amazing looks all sys!  I was praying your look was still in voting when I saw our board!

• aprilhaineaprilhaine Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Everyone in my group were really going all out for the hair!
    I'm a little sad glad I didn't get first place, up until i slept I had a lead vs the 2nd placer, when I woke up I was at 3rd place with 30mins left on the event and ~160 points behind the first placer. When I checked after the event's end, I see these girls had a fight to the finish!

Also, now I know you can still rack up 300+ votes even with 30mins left ln the SYS 😊 for future reference 😉
  • MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    edited July 2020
    2° Place! Honestly I dislike anything puffy-pinky-princessy that makes my doll look like an Overgrown Toddler, but the twilight drops and the kstars are very welcomed 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
    I have three questions:
    1. It's my idea or the timer didnt have those extra 20 minutes after closing the voting? Its that a permanent change?
    2. When the weekday SYS starts?
    Thank u in advance! 🥰

✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 Black Lives Still Matter ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽 No Justice No Peace ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

• muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Woke up 15 mins after SYS ended so I missed my last 2 tickets and a miracle happened!! 
    Didn’t manage to get the last earnable cause my first 8 looks scored less than 40 but 9-12 brought my score up 😂 my group was super chill and all of us scored pretty mediocre but we still had 1 major TB. Ended up 5th with a score of 515 with only 12 looks, could’ve been 2nd if I submitted my last 2 free tickets but still grateful 🥰

• SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Blessed I received the TS dress and the Earnable both are very pretty. 

Is it me or or is the voting weird? I found this SYS tough, by my third look I was placed 14th 😱😐 or am I the only one? 

Congratulations to you all 💜
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    We look so cute like frou-frou cupcake fairies!! Thank you for including me @Basak 💖

And @kittykatx as well for including me in your group photo earlier we look stunning in those earnables 😊😊
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

very close game for top 3 aaaaah 😟😟 i love colorful hairstyles and i really really like the TS hair... i also have no idea what look to post for my last ticket 🥺 wish me luck y’all 😭🍀🙏🏻🙏🏻

#1 and #3 bought extra tickets, #3 got first place and i ended 3rd. sucks that most of the time you have to pay to win - it isn’t fun.

also this is my 400th post, and i’m dedicating this milestone as a reminder to myself for future SYSes as a free player:

on the upside though, i got the dress and it’s absolutely ADORABLE 💗

better luck next sys 😊🙏🏻
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.