πŸŽ† KK:H Update v11.2 - MidSummer Fun πŸ‘—πŸŽ†

Comments

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 604 Posts
    When someone acts daily as surprised and clueless as we are about what Glu has in store yet πŸ’―% knows Glu doesn't have fake accounts..doesn't even have to be Glu, could be a stakeholder or employee of GluΒ 

Doll IGN: QuinnΒ  Β 

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 570 Posts
    To everyone discussing event points...
    If you have already opened a black box and recieved an item, you get one more event point for owning that item. That's why some people are getting an extra event point or two. If you picked something like dye or energy, you won't get that extra point.
    πŸŽ— Level 28 daily free player
    🀯 Mom of 4 [16, 15, 11,10]
    ✊🏻 BLM Supporter
    🌈 Equal rights for all
    πŸ“’ Advocate for Bipolar Disorder & DepressionΒ 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 570 Posts
    rose2797 said:
    @BooskiBabii I think thats only how it works for the weekend events. At least for me I've never had points go up from opening items in black boxes during the week, and I even got two items so far this week but my points are still at the usual 12 for a 3 hour event and 20 for an 8 hour event.
    Oh wow, that's crazy and unfair to you and others whose game is doing this. I've not paid attention during the week actually. I'm doing one now and I'll see if my points increase or not. If it's 5 for 1 hour, then it should be 40 for 8 hours. It's stupid that the points actually decrease when you do a longer event.
    πŸŽ— Level 28 daily free player
    🀯 Mom of 4 [16, 15, 11,10]
    ✊🏻 BLM Supporter
    🌈 Equal rights for all
    πŸ“’ Advocate for Bipolar Disorder & DepressionΒ 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 681 Posts

Here you go, I can edit the other one too if you like but I liked this one better πŸ˜‚
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 668 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos wow you’re edits are bomb !!! πŸ’£ πŸ’£ πŸ’£
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 164 Posts

When my K Star videos STILL aren't working and they make it harder to get both currencies.Β 

The video issue even messes up my reward doubling in SYS, so on the off chance I might get a diamond, it's only one instead of two. I don't know why this feature is still off.
    Android Player. Galaxy S20+
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets.Β 
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

@SisSnappedLikeThanos isn’t she so talented?!! 😍😍 I absolutely love it πŸ˜©πŸ’•
    Omg this edit is like.. the Gucci of clowns
    Clown that went to private school 😩 she is so prettyyyyyy! Just like anything @SisSnappedLikeThanos does πŸ₯Ί
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 486 Posts
    I agree with you, @Cherrey
    I can't change my doll's hair color because there is no matching eyebrow color, I love those hair colors and I can never use them because I don't have the same colors on my eyebrows
    English is not my first language πŸ‡§πŸ‡·
    Android, add me:Β 
    https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh