🎆 KK:H Update v11.3 🎆

Comments

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    i didn't know that some peoople have 20 videos per day. i'm playing daily since november 2014 on ios. it always been 10 (sometimes less) free kstar videos for me and i've never bought anything until last year.

~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ let's be friends https://www.facebook.com/em.corvo  💃🏻💅🏻
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 630 Posts
    @Mattlovesrach hello and welcome 🥰 
    dont let some people ruin the first impression. You are completely right and you have all the right in the world to complain or praise by YOUR CHOICE. Who ever doesnt like it,sorry,but its just how the world works. 
    Please try to give us all another shot it can be amazing and people here will help as much when needed. 
    Ofc there will be people not agreeing with you,and that is fine, but dont let some of them make you go back to hiding. 
    There will always be people to support you and have your back here ❤️ 
    And welcome once more i hope the impression will change ☺️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 325 Posts
    The inconsistency of daily videos people got was really unfair so I think it was about time to address this. That being said, giving 20 to everybody couldn’t possibly impact their earnings much. The excessive ticket buyers (and if people pay so much for tickets they probably also spend on k stars and diamonds) give most of the profits and I highly doubt they care to watch a video for a single k star.
    🌙 My mind is playing tricks on me 🌙 iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 325 Posts
    e_corvo said:
    i didn't know that some peoople have 20 videos per day. i'm playing daily since november 2014 on ios. it always been 10 (sometimes less) free kstar videos for me and i've never bought anything until last year.

I mean, this is ridiculously unfair.
    🌙 My mind is playing tricks on me 🌙 iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Junior Member Registered Users 165 Posts
    I lost my 20 videos a day when I made a stupid cash purchase back in 2014. Thats 6 years ago???. Then my iPad was too old to receive updates so I stopped getting any videos. Finally like 2 months ago I switched to my phone and initially I got 10 videos daily, but now I literally only get 1 video a day, and after it throws me into offers 🙄 
    this whole daily videos debacle is tiring, because it’s not hard to find more ads. In all other games I play I can watch as many ads as I like, why only 10 in kkh? If it was possible before, why decrease it now? 
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    ok, so did anyone who had 20 ads still have them? I will be able to check mine in an hour, now I am worried :(
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Y'all complaining about now getting 10 vids a day while I started this game in late 2019 (I only played for a few days and then didn't play for months ) and get 2-3 videos a day, if I'm lucky😭 And I am a free player.

I am not invalidating your anger, trust me I am angry with you. But I would love to get 10 vids a day, that would be a miracle for me after months of getting 1,2 or sometimes no kstars a day.
    Bring 20 vids a day for everyone!! @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas @GluAdmin
    Android player♥️
    Add me: Simone KkHollywood on Facebook☑️
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 701 Posts
    @kkhsimone when you watch videos, does it take you to offers or does the box that says there’s no more videos pop up? 🤔
  • erelimerelim Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Has anyone on Kindle had any success updating? So far it isn’t showing up on my game yet. 
    Quarantine brought me back but bad updates might drive me away again
    Amazon Kindle Player
    20 videos for all
    fibixx said:
    ok, so did anyone who had 20 ads still have them? I will be able to check mine in an hour, now I am worried :(
    can you please let us know how yours went since i'm waiting on mine too and its in 2h and the anticipation will destroy me  :s
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,883 Posts
    I’m gonna watch my videos and see how many starts I can get... 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    @emmaisson I watch one, and then it takes me to offers. Then in a few minutes, sometimes hours when I try again I'll get one vid again, sometimes not even that. I think max vids I ever watched was like five with through out the day 
    Android player♥️
    Add me: Simone KkHollywood on Facebook☑️
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 184 Posts

Still waiting for this 😩
    Free player since January 2018 or 19 I don’t remember. Never bought anything with real money. I can now only watch 10 videos. 
    Everyone should be able to watch 20. 
    This makes me sick. 
    Well idc, if Glu thinks we’ll start spending real money on the game they’re wrong. I use real money to buy real clothes, not virtual ones. I could maybe buy diamonds if we all got 20 videos, but we don’t, so I’ll never spend a cent 🤷🏼‍♀️
    📢📢📢 I WANT DAILY 20 K-STARS FOR
    E V E R Y O N E ❗️📢📢📢
    yours are down to 10 too?
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    edited September 15
    I just want to say I think bringing pandemic into this is normal. I didn't have tragedies but people that had some losts cope with it via gaming. And people like me got ripped off of daily Starbucks treats, going out and getting wasted every other friday night and etc. so why is it necessary to get cheapskate when you have tons of customers that could spend their Starbucks money for the game? They should think bigger. I have limited my purchases by a whole lot when I first learned that they ripped me off of 10 kstars a day because I spent. This is frustrating.

Edit: Here's the things I can't spend money on right now for glu to take into consideration and give us all 20 videos a day:
    Gym
    Drinks (I don't like getting wasted around my family) 
    Excessive clothing shopping (I don't visit malls) 
    Coffee and desserts
    2 new pairs of boots since I will stay at home for the winter
    3-5 new jackets for the same reason
    Hairdresser (I spent min. 80 dollars monthly) 
    No birthdays, no expensive gifts
    School expenses got cut because we are doing it online and I don't have to change cities
    Transportation expenses got cut off by a lot because I was using plane for everything 
    List probably goes on. 

20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 639 Posts
    I never thought I’d ever cry over a stupid game 💔 so besides the fact that I was one of the people who got their videos reduced from 20 to 10 I just lost all my videos today because my game has been glitching for a week now and no one wants to help me.
    whenever I press the “watch video” button nothing happens and I’d lose the video because it counts as if I’ve seen it, yet I don’t receive any rewards.
    THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!!!
    iOS player
    asalaxo said:
    I never thought I’d ever cry over a stupid game 💔 so besides the fact that I was one of the people who got their videos reduced from 20 to 10 I just lost all my videos today because my game has been glitching for a week now and no one wants to help me.
    whenever I press the “watch video” button nothing happens and I’d lose the video because it counts as if I’ve seen it, yet I don’t receive any rewards.
    THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!!!
    hey,there is a fix i found since it happens to me too. As soon as your ad  "starts" and you see the x to close it,press it. A pop up windows will show up and ask you to resume or leave, click resume. Do that for every ad that doesnt start playing and you will get the k stars for them. Just do it as soon as you can so it dont end on its own and not be counted for rewards. Hope this helps.
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 639 Posts
    I turned the video into a gif to show you guys how the game is eating my videos 💔

iOS player
    asalaxo said:
    I turned the video into a gif to show you guys how the game is eating my videos 💔

ohhh wow so it doesnt start at all...contact eggs he helped me a lot of times more than anyone. I think he understands it more and can be of more help. 
    🌻IOS player🌻
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    @asalaxo After the 1st video, close the app, wait a few minutes and try again. This works for me.
    But if you keep pressing watch video the same thing will happen for the rest of the vids
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐
    💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎