Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 1,886 Posts
    I want the October newsletter bad now😩 
    Dua Lipa Lover 🎶🎤
    BlackPink Stan For Life🖤💖
    I will never stop loving Lady Gaga🤩

• ARTPOPARTPOP Experienced Member Registered Users 492 Posts
    kinda mad bc these SYS already spoiled the upcoming halloween stuff for us but i wonder if they will tease new stuff 
    ARTPOP said:
    kinda mad bc these SYS already spoiled the upcoming halloween stuff for us but i wonder if they will tease new stuff 
    I hope they do! most reasons why I like seeing newsletters are mainly for the new kollections😏
    Dua Lipa Lover 🎶🎤

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 548 Posts
    Y'all check your videos today
    Android Player, A+
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook (barely know how that works) 
    #SavingForBFProject 🌟
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 512 Posts
    When is the next update??
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Ive been playing for over a year as a free player never subscribed to anything and have only ever got 10 videos so if you think the compensation you want from Glu this past few weeks will be a lot they owe me thousands 😂😒
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    still 10
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,359 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:
    When is the next update??
    Well probably next week, the update usually gets droped after the VIP Weekend Event, unless something happens and it gets delayed (like this current update)!
    Platform: Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015
  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    @KalindaKing When is our October update?? Did you tell/demand from the team that we ALL get our 20 videos, Diamond earning quests, top 5 get the TS outfit, and better event earnables? We deserve to know and have these privileges 
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    I can‘t open another free daily box since a few days and I watch 10 videos for kstars but sometimes I receive only 4-7 Kstars. We still didn’t hear a update from these issues or did I miss it ? 🙄 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 667 Posts
    I can‘t open another free daily box since a few days and I watch 10 videos for kstars but sometimes I receive only 4-7 Kstars. We still didn’t hear a update from these issues or did I miss it ? 🙄 
    Nope,not a peep from anyone about it other than “we are aware of the problem and working on it”. Last i heard from support,because i dont let them close the ticket till i get a clear answer about any problem i have, they said they are still working on it but there is no estimation on when it will be fixed. I think before the update we wont get any fix. If we even get it then 😤😤😤
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    My game went from 20 videos a day to 5 then 10. I don’t understand the inconsistency especially when other players get more or less. It isn’t fair. 
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    I just got another one of those dumb kardashian episode calls, this time had the good sense to immediately say NO 😎😎😎
    I decided to talk about the show with Kalinda and surprisingly was rewarded with a k-star and kash
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Again? Hope this doesn’t become a regular thing. Thought I was getting gifted the k stars Simon gave everyone weeks ago that I didn’t get😂😭

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,036 Posts
    I feel a little bad that Kalinda called me but I pressed no thanks option 🙈😄
    but seriously what’s the point of these calls?🤔
    iOS doll 
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
    #bringbackoldsys
  • CherreyCherrey Advanced Member Registered Users 1,445 Posts
    I feel a little bad that Kalinda called me but I pressed no thanks option 🙈😄
    but seriously what’s the point of these calls?🤔

Maybe Kris called Glu and asked them to promote the show? I heard that the ratings are declining.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Advanced Member Registered Users 1,123 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I wonder if we’re getting this in the VIP event? 
    It was in this month update newsletter. 

Also can’t wait for the next update (Halloween + Kim’s b-day) is usually one of my fave updates. 

• bibiporaibibiporai Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    No k-stars for me today 🙄
    The button leads me right to the offers page
    • iOS • English isn’t my first language 🇧🇷 •

Also can’t wait for the next update (Halloween + Kim’s b-day) is usually one of my fave updates. 

We already have the lollipop so I wonder if that’s a fashion goals or earnables?
    Dua Lipa Lover 🎶🎤

• Poopnuggets69Poopnuggets69 Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    @pristineperson I’m pretty sure we don’t have that lollipop. That one is more pastel than the other one
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,045 Posts

We already have the lollipop so I wonder if that’s a fashion goals or earnables?
    This is a different lollipop. Hanheld, skirt, top and hair make 4 items, so I'm thinking this set is GB
    ❤️🌈
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,036 Posts
    edited September 2020

This is a different lollipop. Hanheld, skirt, top and hair make 4 items, so I'm thinking this set is GB
    I agree. But why they don’t make earnable handhelds 🥺 Recently everything cute and helpful is in gb of kollection 😞
    edit: spelling 
    iOS doll 
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
    #bringbackoldsys
    Having a new lollipop would be amazing, especially cause I don’t really want to take anymore spins on that one kollection that has it, but I’d be disappointed if it was a gift box one cause if I don’t get it In free box I ain’t chasing it.
    Dua Lipa Lover 🎶🎤

• greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    If that is the VIP, then I’m safe 😂 I’m saving my stars like crazy man for the sale
    edited September 2020
    My comment went to approval so I will re-type it.
    it could be mixed and matched, making the lollipop or some of the other stuff apart of many different things, earnables, fashion goals or gift boxes. But I wouldn’t know it could be gift box more so.
    Dua Lipa Lover 🎶🎤