❤️KK:H Weekend Event - 5/7/21 It's a Dating Weekend!❤️

Comments

• boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    sooo excited for this event, been waiting for these earnables😩 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited May 2021
    TinaGina said:
    I always spend a lot of in game cash at the dating weekends, but I'm super low on cash atm (got about 14k)... Hope I'll still manage to reach the last earnable!

Any ideas how to get a lot of cash fast? 
    You could vote like crazy in the voting booth! Someone once suggested (sorry I don’t remember who, credits to you if you’re seeing this though!) that if you have some k-stars to spare, you could take a chance at a kollection for the cash tile even if you don’t get the cash then you could get an item (I mean you could get still dye and energy but the energy could also be useful for dates)
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts

i LOVE the hair!!
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

💔
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

am i a joke to you 👁👄👁
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Girls I cannot believe my luck today! I got the glasses from my free box, then energy and hair. I spinned the new kollection and got the bundle at the first try, then I felt lucky and opened another gift box and got the shoes! I also like the dress but I think I would be pushing the limits 😂
  • juIiajuIia Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    got the hair in my free box, i really like the shoes and dress should i chase? i’m trying to save for kimiversary 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    I managed to get everything from the gift boxes except for the dress. 
    Here is a visual representation of how bad my chase went 🥲

• heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    I managed to get everything from the gift boxes except for the dress. 
    Here is a visual representation of how bad my chase went 🥲

How did you finish so fast 😱😱 Did you get a lot of event points in the gift boxes?
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @heavydirtysoul yeah, I spent a lot of stars on the gift boxes and when I'd finished opening them I was almost at the dress. Add that to the event points from the weekday storyline and the energy I got from boxes too and I've managed to finish in record time 
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    @heavydirtysoul I just realize that you're a 21pilots fan omg I love you (and them) ❤
  • mia1mia1 Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    I just had to omgg 😭😭😭. I spent almost all my kstars, so worth it!! 🥳
  • heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    naeusts said:
    @heavydirtysoul I just realize that you're a 21pilots fan omg I love you (and them) ❤
    yeeesss! I love them soo much. Very excited for their new album release 😍 Always nice to meet a fellow TOP fan 🥰🥰🥰
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    naeusts said:
    yeeesss! I love them soo much. Very excited for their new album release 😍 Always nice to meet a fellow TOP fan 🥰🥰🥰
    Yesssss! It's one day after my birthday, I'm going crazy! The best birthday gift ever ❤❤❤