Please fix the baby closet glitch!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Bring back KKH on Facebook!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    If itā€™s really inspired by Kimā€™s Rome trip I hope they add some of these outfits.Ā 

Yess! I especially love the outfits from the top row šŸ˜
    And a nice, long, untied leather coat would be perfect!

With that being said, can we get more jean/leather/puffer jackets, coats etc that can be layered on TOP of items from the Kloset top section? I think it would be so cool!Ā 
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    iamkoko said:
    ariellep said:
    Please please please change the weekday SYS start time and end time to an hour later. Trying to get my last look submitted before 7am PST is stressful AF. A lot of the time Iā€™m not even awake yet but if I am awake I am getting ready for the day. Itā€™s so unfair to your west coast players. Even just one hour would be such a massive difference and you could still start the next SYS at the same time.Ā 
    Changing the times to fit the US players wouldnā€™t be fair to the rest of the world who plays. Thereā€™s no way they can change the times to accommodate everyone šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
    It would just be adding an extra hour to submit the last ticket. I donā€™t care as much about the start time as the end time. Would adding one extra hour affect everyone else negatively?
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    *manifesting we won't get a whole update with a bunch of new butĀ  horrible and boring clothes again*
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    ariellep said:
    iamkoko said:
    ariellep said:
    Please please please change the weekday SYS start time and end time to an hour later. Trying to get my last look submitted before 7am PST is stressful AF. A lot of the time Iā€™m not even awake yet but if I am awake I am getting ready for the day. Itā€™s so unfair to your west coast players. Even just one hour would be such a massive difference and you could still start the next SYS at the same time.Ā 
    Changing the times to fit the US players wouldnā€™t be fair to the rest of the world who plays. Thereā€™s no way they can change the times to accommodate everyone šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
    It would just be adding an extra hour to submit the last ticket. I donā€™t care as much about the start time as the end time. Would adding one extra hour affect everyone else negatively?
    If they add an extra hour to weekday sys we would have 14 free tickets, so this wonā€™t be happeningĀ 
  • MammenMammen Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    High quality clothes, and for more make-up, pleasešŸ„ŗ

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Do something with the babiesĀ 
    A way to earn diamondsĀ 
    choose date lengthĀ 
    less needy spousesĀ 
    a new location and house and petĀ 

iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • xoxMaevynxoxMaevyn Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    !squad gift within 17 minutes!
    Hey I am in a squad where we are so close to to a gift box and it would just need somebody to join very quickly! Itā€™s very active just usually needs one more player to go on the app daily for the gift box to be available. Usually 11/12 people are on.

The squad # is 698173 !!!! In case you need the squad number or canā€™t find it!
    Is the spot still available? My current squad hasn't hit the goal in like two weeks and I need to find a new one.
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I have a questionā€¦ Can you play two different games on two different iOS devices that are associated with the same iCloud account?
  • khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    This is probably really random and maybe itā€™s just me but I would love a bank statement kind of feature so we could see where our money is coming from and where we are spending it. Maybe even a savings account šŸ¤­

I wish our babies could be toddlers and come around with us the same way the pets do, it would be so cute šŸ˜­

Another vote for a new way to earn diamonds šŸ™‹šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

I miss having new cash items in the kloset every update

Excited for spoilers, I hope this update is good!
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Spoilers!!!!
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    I hope that we get a big flowy dress and wavy long hair for the Virgo SYS. Something really feminine
  • Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    I have a questionā€¦ Can you play two different games on two different iOS devices that are associated with the same iCloud account?
    I tried that once. Every 30 seconds it kept asking me if I want to use a previous saved game on which ever device I was currently using and got super annoyingĀ 
    Rikk said:
    I would love for some of the already-designed handhelds to be adapted and offered to male dolls (even for diamonds!) our handheld selection is so limited. šŸ˜ž

They are already designed so maybe you could put them in the wardrobe or a kollection for male dolls? šŸ™Ā 

The least thing they could do !! And I'd be happy if they put the minimum amount of effort to add these šŸ˜­ fashion is not gender specificĀ 
    We need more casual/ urban/ street clothing, ghetto chic, gothic, punk etc clothes šŸ˜³šŸ‘‰šŸ‘ˆ
    Am I the only person who'd rather see new diamond collections than diamond boxes filled with dye?Ā 
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Am I the only person who'd rather see new diamond collections than diamond boxes filled with dye?Ā 
    Coming from the fact I just spent over 100 diamonds chasing all the SYS items, I couldnā€™t agree more!
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I rather spend more on kollections full of items I want than on diamond boxes that could easily be full of dye only. But currently I saving diamonds anyway and I won't be spending on either for now.
    Platform: Android

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.