🎆✨ KK:H v12.2 Update - Passport to Adventure! 🚞 ✨🎆

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm picturing the new shoes with the rest of the original cruella outfit and think that will be fab. I love the gown too.  Can't wait for the update!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    And Kalinda honey, I know this isn’t your fault, but the quality of your pictures is horrendous. My iPhone 5c had better quality. You need to talk to Glu and tell them this isn’t up to their companies standards. I’m sure I have financed an iPad for you by now.
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    @KkhElena My biggest issue is my overactive imagination. I creeped myself out the night after watching it because I kept thinking I saw something out of the corner of my eye down the hall. And I should have watched the first one early in the day, not at night.
    Oh I did the same thing. I watched all three movies at night w my friend and even the littlest noise made me think that someone was there. I recommend watching it w a friend in the daylight instead of nighttime.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm pretty sure the only items I like from the spoilers will be FG so... bye!

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Anulika said:

here the inspiration for this outfit

Omg it’s worse than I imagined 😆
    Nothing against the people that like it, but it is NOT my style at all lmao I agree completely with you

This outfit was recommended SO MANY TIMES in the requests thread and I just don't get why.
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

They say Glu won't listen to our suggestions but I'm sure someone suggested adding this outfit as well 😭and now kinda everyone thinks is ugly(including me of course) i mean... Look at the crotch area!! 
    jwawawa said:
    Anulika said:

Omg it’s worse than I imagined 😆
    Nothing against the people that like it, but it is NOT my style at all lmao I agree completely with you

This outfit was recommended SO MANY TIMES in the requests thread and I just don't get why.
    Many bad recommendations and then everyone is like "eww why" when we finally get them. I mean, be careful what you wish for, right?
    Also wait when is the update coming? Kalinda usually mentioned that early next week but not on Monday but this time she didn't say anything... Or she did? 😳👉👈
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited August 2021

Is it just me or do you guys feel like this outfit is for the virgo SYS too? 
    Edit: i know it doesn’t match the virgo color palette. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Does someone know which past event items will be available to buy with diamonds for this update?
    Boring and recycled clothes designs for girls, nothing new for boys.... Did they even listen to add new skintones??!! As if it's impossible to program some skintone /eyes/ hair colours. 😤😤😤
    I'd rather see they take their time and not hurry up doing something in vain which is not worth having , even if it means having an update a bit more late 
    Nikaraf said:

Is it just me or do you guys feel like this outfit is for the virgo SYS too? 
    Edit: i know it doesn’t match the virgo color palette. 
    I feel like the silver dress might be for Virgo as it kinda has that maiden look
    🤢 I came to the conclusion That this game will never improve. Its golden days have gone. No more substantial updates, no more cute outfits, Glu doesn't listen to suggestions (I agree some are a bit difficult to implement in the game like thr body shapes people have always wanted for years,) but it's clear most of its magic has gone. Too bad I spent real money on it. One day I'll hope I'll reinstall it and be happy I did. Till then, I think I'd rather move to other things to spend some of my time on. I'm gonna miss the few gals that made my day brighter with their jokes and pics of pets. And nice SYS inspos. 🗿 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    When is the update @KalindaKing
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I think this update will be the first time we have a hair accessory available for diamonds. I wonder how many they will be?
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

The sleeves look a bit off.

The hair is cute... Everything else.. 😐

🥴 Alright! Who asked for the Walmart version of the Cruella outfit?!🤔

Please say you're playing, Glu 🤣 If the black part was gone, it wouldn't look as bad..maybe..

Sorry to be all negative, but do far this update looks disappointing. I am, however, excited about tb sys all month!

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    The hair looks cute, but outfit-wise it's barely something we haven't seen before

Wow they're almost identical, especially the pants. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.