KKH Game FAQ

KuroKuro Moderators 178 Posts
KKH Game FAQ

This post is for common questions asked which are listed below.

Q: How do I co-star with someone?
A: To add a contact to be your co-star, during your photo shoot or appearance, tap on the Co-star_zpscc59e5d2.png. Your contacts list will pop up and you can call anyone you want to co-star. If you try to co-star with someone who is a love interest to you, they will revert to being a co-worker rather than a love interest and you cannot call them on anymore dates.

The progress you do on YOUR game will not affect their game and vice-versa. Completing projects with co-stars will let you complete achievements and you'll receive rewards.

Q:
How do I go on a date?
A: Dating is required to raise up your relationship meter. To call someone on a date, go to any of the clubs and restaurants and find the 30px-RelationshipIcon_zpsf19d8b06.png. Tap it and your contact list will come up. You will only be able to call love interests which are represented by a heart next to their name, and real-life contacts. Select who you wish to date. Once selected this will divert you back to the location but this time your chosen date will be there. Tap on their speech bubble and select "Start Date".

Every heart received from completing the dating actions counts as one point towards your relationship meter.

The progress you do on YOUR game will not affect their game and vice-versa.

Q: My date keeps breaking up with me?

A: In order to maintain your relationship you must date daily. If you do not have the time to due to projects, you can also just leave them at a dating point. You can do this by calling them for a date and not clicking on the speech bubble. They will wait there for as long as you leave them there. Just remember where you left them and not to start any dates anywhere else otherwise they will call to break up.

Q:
How do I Break up with someone?
A: You can break up with someone by tapping the icon above at one of the dating locations, like you would a date and select "Break up". You can make up with contacts but this will cost stars so be careful when breaking up with NPC's.

Q:
What are the gold hearts and stars symbols on clothing in the wardrobe?
A: The Gold Stars on clothing give points towards your Star Power, which if you have enough will give you a bonus gold star on projects. This means you only have to fill 4 Blue Stars.

The Gold Hearts work the same but on dates, meaning you only have to fill 4 Hearts. Also your date will insult your outfit if your score is low.

Your current score for both Gold Stars and Gold Hearts is displayed to the left of your character in the wardrobe. You can improve it by purchasing items in the wardrobe, cars, and furniture that have these symbols on them.

Q:
Can I change my character's name?
A: Yes you can but it comes at a price. You can speak to Maria in her office who will ask if you would like to change your name but it will cost you either 30% of your fans lost or 50 K-Stars.

You will not lose your fans if you pay the 50 K-Stars

Q:
Can I sell my house?
A: Unfortunately no, you cannot sell your houses.

Q: Can I move my pets to my new home?
A: Unfortunately no, you cannot move your pets. They are assigned to each individual home.

Q: I should have gotten a call but it still says "available soon" with no call! Why?
A: If you currently have another project running, you will not get any calls for projects. You can check for sure if you are in the middle of a project by checking your goals on the side of your screen or by checking all studios, restaurants & bars.

Q: My friend's appearance, name and rank keep changing! Why and how can I fix it?
A: It's a connection issue, there is no way for players to fix it.

Glu are always trying to work with Apple to find ways of improving the Game Center servers, so the connection stays. Currently it transfers a bit of information and drops out, hence the change in appearance, name and rank constantly. Hopefully, enough stability can be added to make this less of an issue, but for now Glu recommend players to always use wifi to play, instead of mobile network.
✸Kuro & SamuraiPizzaCat
ru75go.png
Prev1345678

Comments

• 1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    Hi there. I have a quick question. Do buying cars do anything different then buying the regular furniture??
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • RobertMcFadyenRobertMcFadyen Registered Users 32 Posts
    I once seen in a random picture that someone drove kim in their car and she tweeted it out...
  • KuroKuro Moderators 178 Posts
    Hi there. I have a quick question. Do buying cars do anything different then buying the regular furniture??

Buying cars means that you just use your car instead of the bus, but the cost is still the same. You do get more of the star/heart rewards from them than other furniture but that's only because the cost is higher to buy.
    ru75go.png
  • RhonaleeRhonalee Registered Users 53 Posts
    Question for clarity: So what is the value for the clothing that has a gold "K" within the square. For example for men there is a Gold K next to some white sneakers and it costs 6 silver Kstars where there are other things for silver Kstars without the Gold K. Would buying the sneakers give me more star points then say shoes for $1000 or 20 silver k stars?

Asking because I brought 2 things, one for $600 and my star power went up by 5 points, and one other item for 20 silver K stars and my star power went up the same amount!!! What's the point if it doesn't make a difference.

If having clothing with the Gold "K" symbol or that other "K" symbol (two gold K's inverted) make more of a difference then I will try to save up.

I hope I make sense thanks.
    The gold K (or anything with a different K logo) from what I can tell is just letting you know it's part of Kim's collection. Actual outfits of hers and whatnot.

I'm actually going to post up a thread with approximate rewards from purchases. Hopefully some people can agree on it or add onto it. Stay tuned! :)
    ru75go.png
    Kuro wrote: »
    The gold K (or anything with a different K logo) from what I can tell is just letting you know it's part of Kim's collection. Actual outfits of hers and whatnot.

I'm actually going to post up a thread with approximate rewards from purchases. Hopefully some people can agree on it or add onto it. Stay tuned! :)

Thanks Kuro for the quick response. Her collection "should" give you more points. I will keep track on how my star/heart points go up when I buy something from her collection versus silver k stars and in game money. Would be a rip off if there is not that much of a "point" difference between say shoes for 30 Kstars and something from her signature collection. Thanks for posting the "rewards" from purchases on your end. Can't wait.
    That sounds good! I've also personally been keeping track of every single item individually so hopefully we can figure it out :)
    ru75go.png
  • JoSpinnerJoSpinner Registered Users 24 Posts
    I can't gift anyone back. Does anyone know why?
  • MakenaMakena Registered Users 1 Posts
    Simon called and asked if I wanted to work a short shift at kardash Miami. I accepted and flew there, but Kim just keeps saying that I'm doing great, and I can't even do anything to work. None of the blue bubbles are coming up and the time hasn't started.
  • EmeraldCityEmeraldCity Registered Users 2 Posts
    More questions.

How many level up points are needed to level up? Does it vary with level?
    Are there known algorithms for determining how many points and activities the achievements need? Such as bar-fly or Spotlight?

I searched the forums for these and I did not find them already addressed. Sorry if I missed it. Thanks for any knowledge.
    JoSpinner wrote: »
    I can't gift anyone back. Does anyone know why?

You'll have to be more specific here.
    Makena wrote: »
    Simon called and asked if I wanted to work a short shift at kardash Miami. I accepted and flew there, but Kim just keeps saying that I'm doing great, and I can't even do anything to work. None of the blue bubbles are coming up and the time hasn't started.

If this is the issue from the recent update, I'm not sure if there is a fix yet.
    More questions.

How many level up points are needed to level up? Does it vary with level?
    Are there known algorithms for determining how many points and activities the achievements need? Such as bar-fly or Spotlight?

I searched the forums for these and I did not find them already addressed. Sorry if I missed it. Thanks for any knowledge.

It's really hard to determine that because there is no meter to keep track of. It would be insane to try to figure it out haha.

It does vary with level though. Obviously, after every level you will need more points to get to the next one.

As for the Achievements, I haven't gotten past logging after Level 2, but I know during Level 1 each tap is 5%. Will be logging the actions as soon as possible but they will all eventually be logged to share with you all. That's about all I know for now sorry!
    ru75go.png
  • alea_kerralea_kerr Registered Users 3 Posts
    same thing happened to me, and there is this weird thingy below stating ' 7/1000000 h "
    do you guys have any solution to this? cause I really dont wanna start over.. :(
    Makena wrote: »
  • AndreaxxAndreaxx Registered Users 26 Posts
    Why can't we gift hair?
    alea_kerr wrote: »
    same thing happened to me, and there is this weird thingy below stating ' 7/1000000 h "
    do you guys have any solution to this? cause I really dont wanna start over.. :(

As I stated before, this is an issue from the recent update. Please be patient as they fix the issue.
    Andreaxx wrote: »
    Why can't we gift hair?

I dont know, you just can't. They have never had hair being giftable in any of the Stardom games.
    ru75go.png
  • DeiisydiamondDeiisydiamond Registered Users 17 Posts
    Hey I dont know how to get to new york ?? :(
  • HoneybrwnHoneybrwn Registered Users 26 Posts
    How do I know what my date likes for me to wear? I've tried different clothes and he still says I'm not dressed well enough. Thanks.
  • KellyelizaKellyeliza Registered Users 3 Posts
    How do I add an in game contact to those I can date? Do I need to. Charm them?
  • KellyelizaKellyeliza Registered Users 3 Posts
    Got the airport and fly to jfk.
  • DaynaxoDaynaxo Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi, I have KKH on my iapd and I have downloaded it onto my Macbook can I link the two games so my progress is the same on both?
    Hey I dont know how to get to new york ?? :(

As Kellyeliza said, you have to fly to JFK to get to New York. :)
    Honeybrwn wrote: »
    How do I know what my date likes for me to wear? I've tried different clothes and he still says I'm not dressed well enough. Thanks.

It's not about WHAT you wear but rather how many GOLD HEARTS you have.
    Kellyeliza wrote: »
    How do I add an in game contact to those I can date? Do I need to. Charm them?

First you will have to talk to them and meet them, then you will have to FLIRT with them.
    Daynaxo wrote: »
    Hi, I have KKH on my iapd and I have downloaded it onto my Macbook can I link the two games so my progress is the same on both?

You can try linking it with iCloud. Note that it may cause syncing issues however, as it has before in Stardom: Hollywood.
    ru75go.png
  • ZoeegraceZoeegrace Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey, I was playing the game and every time I was going on to it, it was giving me some K stars because I was logged into my Facebook and twitter on it. And now this has stopped? Anyone know why or how I can get this back??
  • drobertsdroberts Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am trying to complete my two projects in new York and soho but there is no where to get there . I went to the airport and went through every gate but there is no plane to ny. Idk what to do ?
  • SeiSei Registered Users 13 Posts
    Maria isn't calling me neither is Kim I did everything they told me to do y aren't they calling
    UGH, Sorry I cannot find my answer while looking thru all the threads, so many, anyhoo, my question is, Is there a difference in dating an "in game" Contact vs an "Added friend"? Asking because on one Thread I believe titled "reached 1000 in dating" got me thinking as this player's date invited thm over for a house date already.

I am at 3000 romance bar/5hr dating. My date is an added friend. No invite to the house for a date. He also doesn't insult me like an "in game" contact date does. He only says his greeting. So that is why I am hmmm...I think there is a difference.

If there is a thread already bout this and you want me to refer to it, could you please let me know thnks. If not, please let me know here, cuz I hate I have wasted my time dating an add and the story line is just mtg him at restaurants. A house date would be nice. So I will drop him like a hot coal and find another man😜 hahaha
  • Jessmik9804Jessmik9804 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi there. New to game. How do u increase to the d/list celerity status?
    Zoeegrace wrote: »
    Hey, I was playing the game and every time I was going on to it, it was giving me some K stars because I was logged into my Facebook and twitter on it. And now this has stopped? Anyone know why or how I can get this back??

I bet it was some sort of bug before as you were only supposed to get stars for linking it the first time. They must have fixed it.
    droberts wrote: »
    I am trying to complete my two projects in new York and soho but there is no where to get there . I went to the airport and went through every gate but there is no plane to ny. Idk what to do ?

The flight should be to JFK.
    Sei wrote: »
    Maria isn't calling me neither is Kim I did everything they told me to do y aren't they calling

They wont call you on their own, only during goals. If they arent calling you for goal progression, then I recommend refreshing the app or send a ticket.
    Rhonalee wrote: »
    UGH, Sorry I cannot find my answer while looking thru all the threads, so many, anyhoo, my question is, Is there a difference in dating an "in game" Contact vs an "Added friend"? Asking because on one Thread I believe titled "reached 1000 in dating" got me thinking as this player's date invited thm over for a house date already.

I am at 3000 romance bar/5hr dating. My date is an added friend. No invite to the house for a date. He also doesn't insult me like an "in game" contact date does. He only says his greeting. So that is why I am hmmm...I think there is a difference.

If there is a thread already bout this and you want me to refer to it, could you please let me know thnks. If not, please let me know here, cuz I hate I have wasted my time dating an add and the story line is just mtg him at restaurants. A house date would be nice. So I will drop him like a hot coal and find another man�� hahaha

Yes there is certainly a difference as you've seen. Real-life contacts will not break up with you, but you don't get the relationship progression with them like you would in-game contacts.
    Hi there. New to game. How do u increase to the d/list celerity status?

You need to gain fans. There is a thread all about it: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106652-How-to-complete-On-The-Fringe-Goal-(Become-a-D-Lister)
    ru75go.png
  • rachaeljoyjonesrachaeljoyjones Registered Users 2 Posts
    Is there a better gauge on how many more points needed to level-up? The meter is hard to read and seems like it is on the end longer. It would be nice to know if you're 50, 100, etc. away from the next level.
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Sadly there is no way to really track XP. You just have I hunt for XP and hope it levels you up xD it's always been like this in stardom games :3
  • debbier4591debbier4591 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Newbie question

When i click on the bubbles during projects/dates and I get stars and money falling out, do I have to tap on them for it to get added? Or does it automatically get added?
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    The rewards will automatically be collected but if you do tap on them, each one reduces the energy regeneration time by 5 seconds :)