Options

The Life is Goooood Spring Collection!

LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
This Weekend Event is House Party Mania, and I love it!!! My favorite event! Thank you so much, Glu! Anybody want to celebrate with me? Let's have a thread about looking epic in gifts!

First off, Koko made me this incredible edit of a RuPaul promo because she knows I find him hilarious. Isn't this stunning, and the perfect palette of colors for Easter weekend? Koko, you're the best!

LuznStellan_zps56v5ck2k.gif

Here I am, having just excitedly hugged Koko! I'd dressed up as an Easter egg for the weekend, of course! I think LeyshlaGisel gave me this dress a thousand years ago, and it's so cute, but these themed threads never gave me a chance to use it! Thanks again, Koko! Thanks, Leyshla!

image.jpg2_zpsuai8nxqb.jpg

Next, I want to thank Alpacacapa for the kind gift they sent right after the update! I'm flat-out at work right now, and am kind of a flake. But I think this is the right dress! Thank you so much, dear Alpacacapa!

image.jpg1_zpscwmuwuvy.jpg

I also want to thank Roseanna280, AbThetankengine and Daniellrdgs, who were also very kind to me! I don't think they're on this forum, though.

So, if you want to show off something lovely you've received from a friend & maybe thank them, or strut your stuff in something that Glu gave you with this awesome party event, I'd love to see it here!

A Happy Easter Egg Hunt to You All!

<unfortunately my employer still refuses to recognize KKH as a religion, so I'm forced to work today, and won't be able to hostess as much as I'd like for the first part of the day, but I hope people check-in here, anyways! I just couldn't wait any longer to flaunt Koko's work!>

Isn't this such a nice community we have here?

image.jpg1_zpsoznrwjfb.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsw2ltyhsi.jpg
Luz GC: LuzVarias
Stellan GC: lgordon19

Prev134

Comments

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    LMAOMG Luz and Stellan's poses are dang epically funny through Koko's design, gimme a few mins to catch my breath XDD
    I already know who I'm gonna drag in this fashion thread haha, just wait XD
  • Options
    Good Easter Egg Hunt Morning to you, Moony! I'm so glad to see you! Can't wait to check out your fashion...

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Good Easter Egg Hunt Morning to you, Moony! I'm so glad to see you! Can't wait to check out your fashion...
    Happy Easter Day to you too Luz :D
    Lol I'm actually both working and playing KKH at the same time, as long as my clients are happy then boss doesn't nag me about it :D But I guess it's just a luck in working environment, some can be very strict, anyways I hope everything at work goes well for you so you later can be back with KKH and us friends here :D

And I have to say, you've created a very meaningful thread.I hope others realize this and will join to show both their styles and gratitudes here!

Though I also admit that I haven't received any gifts before but only gifting people, so I still be able to join?
  • Options
    Absolutely! I think this entire event was a gift from Glu to us, since the partying is such a fun format, and it seems to be pretty manageable in scope!

But regardless, everybody wants to see your style, Moony! Please do it up!

Everybody, just come on in and look gorgeous when you get the chance! This thread is for anybody who wants to play...

• Options
    Absolutely! I think this entire event was a gift from Glu to us, since the partying is such a fun format, and it seems to be pretty manageable in scope!

But regardless, everybody wants to see your style, Moony! Please do it up!

Everybody, just come on in and look gorgeous when you get the chance! This thread is for anybody who wants to play...
    Sure Luz, just wait till I get all the rewards and I'll put'em on for your show :cool: I'm gonna do my best >w<
  • Options
    ...Or even if you just have one prize and build a look with it. It's all good, here!

• Options
    ...Or even if you just have one prize and build a look with it. It's all good, here!
    Lol I wish but I only just got myself 2 hats and a necklace, soon, I'll have the bunny hoodie to show off here XD
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Ooohh I love the graphic! Koko did an outstanding job!

I will be back with my styles later, I just have to eat and put something together that is wearable for her lol.:p
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi dolls. We forgot to turn on the Header graphic, so please refresh and take another look. I was half way to fix the graphic, when I noticed the title. My pleasure. Why not right click the replacement graphic, and save it as a .gif file? I saw it was saved as jpg, and that will never ever ever...ok, let me put it this way. Taylor swift will get back together with Harry before a jpg animates. :)) ok, off to model somethings I got. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Okay, I got the new clothing for men on the very first day of the update. Not sure about who sent what, but these two names popped up:

Thanks Moony, I love my new Jacket. It's you cause this is the one with K-Stars xD

vCy9b2V.png

And so she sent the other one. Thanks, Amy Ross :o

eLKApJP.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Ok, so I bought boxes. I have enough incase a nice outfit pops up, but darn it, I was weak. While I'm not thrilled that I bought energy at a star a bolt, but I couldn't walk away with nothing this time. ANd getting 3 boxes of 40 energy did help me get the shoes already on one.

Here's the jumpsuit and earring from My Tablet - Koko

KKH_Screenshot_1428065386407_zpsod3pntkg.jpg

Darn it. Does everyone see the wardrobe malfunction? The leg of the jumpsuit is sticking out of the boots. Aaaaargh.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi Koko! My iPad only seems to give me the brute option of "save image", or "save video", so I can't save as a gif file! <do you have advice for how to save it on a tablet? I'd love to do that...> Sorry about that! But at least I'll get to see you when you come in to activate it for me in the future.

• Options
    You look sharp, Charli! Thanks for posting!

And you look wicked p i s s a', Koko, wardrobe malfunction or not! Although you are making me think of a female Evel Knievel! <for those who don't know, he was a motorcycle daredevil with crazy bright leather fashion-sense!>

Alright, now off to the lab. I'll be back to check-in at lunch, I hope!

• Options
    So these are my favorite gifts that I have received from Glu.:)

IMG_2924_zpsysooxoln.jpg
    IMG_2923_zpsd9vfvcjz.jpg

Everyone looks so fab though!

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    I need to know.... what the heII... Why do ALL the women's pantsuit outfits, always have a weird/unsightly bulge in the crotch area... like for serious.... why????? they all have it!!!! No one's clothes have that going on in real life.... unless you're a sasquatch or you're packing!!

Why???? blech :p
  • Options
    I got the black cut out dress too Noona.... lovvvvve it.
  • Options
    Wish wrote: »
    I got the black cut out dress too Noona.... lovvvvve it.
    I need to know.... what the heII... Why do ALL the women's pantsuit outfits, always have a weird/unsightly bulge in the crotch area... like for serious.... why????? they all have it!!!!

Why???? blech :p

Lol, idk why, I tend not to focus on it otherwise, I will get paranoid or worked up.

Thnx, I love that black dress it is one of my favorite clothes to date!

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Koko and Noona you girls don't spare efforts and k-stars for to beautify the catwalk right?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Koko and Noona you girls don't spare efforts and k-stars for to beautify the catwalk right?

Thanks Vats! I know Koko and Luz are the queens of it, I'm still the newbie.
    You too though know how to work the catwalk!

• Options
    Lol, idk why, I tend not to focus on it, otherwise, I will get paranoid!

The ONLY way to wear pantsuits in KKH...
    Is with a really BIG PURSE to cover the huge bulge :/
  • Options
    last week's black dress bonus item is available in todays' boxes? OMG, must spend more.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    The ONLY way to wear pantsuits in KKH...
    Is with a really BIG PURSE to cover the huge bulge :/

They all either suffer KamelToe, or the overly puffy. Almost a little water retentive. What is it about a pant/jump or cat suit, and the slightest water retention and you can't wear them? But I'm with Noona, can't focus on it or you'll lose your mind.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    They all either suffer KamelToe, or the overly puffy..

LOL Koko :D
  • Options
    last week's black dress bonus item is available in todays' boxes? OMG, must spend more.

Koko idk if it is, but I just included it in the gifts I got from Glu. if it is then go for it!

• Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i went thru 4 rounds of gift boxes to get the shirt. i'm usually pretty lucky but not today.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    omg i bought like 15 boxes and still didn't get any of the new Easter clothing
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    brought out the pastels baby! me looking smitten with the ever lovely Koko

5U83GGDl.jpg
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    You are rockin that shirt Alkoholiks!

• Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    So these are my favorite gifts that I have received from Glu.:)

IMG_2924_zpsysooxoln.jpg
    IMG_2923_zpsd9vfvcjz.jpg

Everyone looks so fab though!

Oh how I wanted that black dress from the Kylie Weekend Event. :(
  • Options
    IMG_0308.jpg

Here's my other Android twin. She's jealz of her Apple Princess sister with Alkoholiks doll. I have a similar pic but my clothes changed when I got the shoes. lol. Just didn't upload it yet.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary