Options

The Tokyo Hotness!

124Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ahh, thank you. I won't feel bad when I have the leftovers tomorrow cold. Mmmmmm.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Love the shrimp Luz they are too cute!
    You are making me wish I had my fish tank again:p
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Thanks, Noona! Good to see you.

What did you keep in your tank?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Good to see you too Luz!
    we had clownfish and angel Fish
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Cool, Noona! I would love to have those one day. But right now I'm big shrimpin', baby. These toddlers run me ragged and somehow the shrimp seem easier to handle than the fish used to. But I used to have the big aggressive carnivores like oscars and jack dempseys. I think I won't ever be doing that stuff again.

• Options
    I should probably try to get this poor thread back on topic.

So, did anybody visit Japan this weekend?

In other news, I finally did my first photoshoot in the Tokyo studio, and it is a little disappointing that there's nothing Japanese about that place. There was even that print of a silhouette of a barn & silo-- it seems totally out of place! Doesn't the movie studio in India have a task involving using a little ethnic vase or something? Or am I just losing my mind? More local details Glu, please!

• Options
    I sang Karaoke in um, the name of the club in tokyo? Impulse? I love the home there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Here I am, triumphant in my possession of the weekend hair! This fierce creature with me is LisaPizza83-- she's so cute, and that's such a great name! Maura, she looks like a long-lost relative, maybe?

image.jpg1_zpsjqemtis6.jpg

Love this hairstyle even more than I expected to! Yay, weekend hair, yay, pizza!

And now, here I am running around Tokyo nearly naked simply because I think I can get away with it! It's been a long, p00py week at work and my dear but exhausting in-laws are due to arrive for a weekend visit within the next hour. Yay, I guess? < I learned about the visit this morning at breakfast, mind you. It's been that kind of week.> I feel like kicking back and being inappropriate here. If the skimpy clothing came from KKH, it can be posted here, right? So here's basically nudie me, making a spectacle of myself on vacation. I had to go get Maura after LisaPizza got me thinking of her. If only she'd been in the bikini too. Well, you can't have everything in life, can you? Love ya, Maura, bikini or no! Thanks for putting up with this! You look beautiful.

image.jpg1_zps3lrp2dqx.jpg

Get a good look, Tokyo!

So sorry for the late reply Luz! We were at the Kentucky Derby!!!! I can't believe I have a cousin with pigment!!! Like I told Koko- I barely change my actual appearance from real life in the game- such a dork! Even my husband looks like my real husband. Sometimes I find myself thinking of a real life outfit to wear and realize it's my doll's not mine!!!
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
  • Options
    Hi Maura! Good to hear from you! That's so cool about seeing the Kentucky Derby!!! My mom is crazy for horses, and horse racing, and she'd always make us little virgin Mint Juleps so we could watch the races of the Triple Crown in the proper style. Such fun!

What did you wear? You have to give us more information! And did you have an over-the-top hat? A real Mint Julep? Tell us about that day...

Any chance you'll post a picture of your doll with her husband? That sounds so charming!

• Options
    yeah, when I find myself wondering what to wear, I occasionally forget it's a game, and decide to dress like Luz, then I feel a cold wind blowing, look down and go running back into the house because I'm not wearing any pants!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    So you're that mysterious LI streaker I keep hearing news reports about when I visit our family on the island! Have to admit, this isn't the hugest surprise!

Hope you had a good day, Koko. New England is suddenly in summertime, and we can't get enough of this stunning weather!