Options

Baby Update Teaser?

Comments

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I hope we haven't put too much hype on this update and it turns out sucking.. I'm just gunna hope for the best but expect the worst so that I won't be disappointed.

Along with the babies, Im hoping that new hair colors come with Jen Atkin and that guy's makeup comes with Mario.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    Mauve wrote: »
    I think I did my second comback a little too late. I wanted to wait until I had my kid, but the update took too long, so I did it! I heard that the love guru isn't the best. That's why I didn't do it... I love the others though, especially when you can't invite anyone during gigs.

Love Guru is so boring... I wish someone had told me lol. What do the other two give?
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • Options
    I hope we haven't put too much hype on this update and it turns out sucking.. I'm just gunna hope for the best but expect the worst so that I won't be disappointed.

Along with the babies, Im hoping that new hair colors come with Jen Atkin and that guy's makeup comes with Mario.

I've been waiting for makeup for so long omg! And yeah I'm trying not to get too excited so I won't be too disappointed. I usually finish the quests from each update in 1 or 2 days. They never last long enough.
  • Options
    OlleannaOlleanna Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm guessing this option will only be available to married people - too bad that my game husband couldn't handle my success and wanted a divorce! Lousy timing :(
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Love Guru is so boring... I wish someone had told me lol. What do the other two give?

Money Maker: Appearances and Shifts.
    Fashion Icon: Fashown Shows and Acting.
    Both give bonus stars fragments in gigs.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Money Maker: Appearances and Shifts.
    Fashion Icon: Fashown Shows and Acting.
    Both give bonus stars fragments in gigs.

Thanks! I might try them if I reach #1. I also need to do bring up my Top couple ranking lol
  • Options
    Thanks! I might try them if I reach #1. I also need to do bring up my Top couple ranking lol
    I need to bring up my couples ranking too but my too couples list is glitched out and doesn't show up so idk my ranking.
  • Options
    MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    I need to bring up my couples ranking too but my too couples list is glitched out and doesn't show up so idk my ranking.

Usually when you go on a date it tells you what number you are. And sometimes, just to be annoying, that Ray guy tweets something to make you lose a few ranking points and you get to know then.
  • Options
    It's no problem! I'm stuck on number 41 on my couples list.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Usually when you go on a date it tells you what number you are. And sometimes, just to be annoying, that Ray guy tweets something to make you lose a few ranking points and you get to know then.
    Oh yea I forgot about that. Gunna go on a date now then.

I just want babies already omgg.
  • Options
    AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    Oh my god I can't wait for this update!!!! I'm usually pumped for weekend gigs but this one I got so bored. I just wanted my baby. Lol. I hope these aren't like tomogotchi I had as a kid. Come back at lunch time and realize I forgot to feed it and it's croked on me lol
  • Options
    mollybrownmollybrown Registered Users 65 Posts
    Olleanna wrote: »
    I'm guessing this option will only be available to married people - too bad that my game husband couldn't handle my success and wanted a divorce! Lousy timing :(

I do hope the baby option is available to everyone, regardless of whether they are single or married, but I know what you mean and it does seem like it will be only be married people who will have that option.

But I am looking forward to the update, which I hope is really soon! ;)
    I play the iOS & Facebook game version of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

ADD ME HERE: http://www.facebook.com/mollybrown0
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    "Very soon" always means 1 or 2 days!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    We already have two teasers then is coming out this week for sure!

Now if it will be available for ios and android at the same time is another story.

My curiosity is big in relation to other additions beyond the babies, would finally I have my hair?

Yes, in addition to the Babies, I am hoping for that great hairstyle. I look at my 3 husbands, and aside from when AppleP's hubby looked like Gavin Rossdale, they can all benefit with Vat's Hair. lol.

I'm excited, and I want to whisper this....I think when they left the bullhorn up they left up the KStar for 5Star gig? Or maybe I just got one for some other reason, but all weekend I had nothing really but 8 hour gigs. So grabbing an extra star this morning was nice.

Personally, I think it will be very unfair if only married people can adopt. There have been some pretty wonderful single parents. Did anyone tell Sandra Bullock she couldn't adopt Louis when Jesse (her hubby) turned out to be a skunk and left? Anyway, hope everyone who wants to share their lives with Babies, gets that opportunity.
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Okay ready for the update now! I'm back down to the E list, it hurts but the dress is awesome and yay extra energy. Perfect I think, I disappeared from the spotlight so I could prepare to be a mommy ;)

I think you'll be a great Mommy Esselle. I'm still debating whether I'd be interested or not. First I said no way, but now as it gets closer....even I'm getting excited.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    I don't know if babies are really my thing but I am happy that a lot of players are getting their wish come true :D

Do you think there are going to be baby clothes and toys?
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I want my hair so much it hurts!

Sabina I hope that babies are very customizable otherwise going to be boring!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    My game just updated itself. Nothing new yet but usually mine does that a few hrs before an update comes
  • Options
    They've already given us three teasers. it's time for the update now.
  • Options
    I'm kinda nervous...
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    I'm kinda nervous...
    Same I've never anticipated an update so much before in my life ;O
  • Options
    Same here. I think we are nervous because it's a big update.
  • Options
    Same here. I think we are nervous because it's a big update.
    yup the big 3.0! im just wondering what all else they'll be adding along with babies and the glam squad.

maybe they'll finally make hair giftable or exclusive clothes from the weekend events purchasable? who knows!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Ashliejb wrote: »
    My game just updated itself. Nothing new yet but usually mine does that a few hrs before an update comes

That was to fix the glitch, I guess. No more free stars. It was a good one! Gosh I'm so tempted to see the new rooms and babies. :D
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    Literally checking my iPad every couple mins
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Kkmia wrote: »
    Literally checking my iPad every couple mins

Ugh same.
    Do you guys think it really will be released today? I want it soo badddd.
    Last update came out on 7th of May, Thursday, 22:00 (Moscow) - and now it's 20:20 in Moscow...
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    I want the update today but maybe is released tomorrow. ��
  • Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    Ugh...please don't mention the word 'tomorrow' Lol
    I am hopeful, today might be the day! This is taking up too much of our lives, just release it already xD
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    ponylatte wrote: »
    Ugh...please don't mention the word 'tomorrow' Lol
    I am hopeful, today might be the day! This is taking up too much of our lives, just release it already xD
    It has to be today. I refuse to sleep until this update is released!
  • Options
    Is there a certain day updates happen? On one of my other games updates happen only on Thursdays... Has there been a consistent day for updates?? I'm afraid to get my hopes up and I'm trying to think maybe it'll only happen this weekend with the weekend event
  • Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    ^Lol! I'm with you on this strike xD Glu better not disappoint!
    Call me Pony ^_^
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.