Options

Weekend Event 7/3/2015 - Red, White, and Ramadan - HolidayHoliday!

Comments

• Options
    MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    Maybe that's why innocent players are getting caught under the hacking radar?
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I wonder how it will effect players who choose to start playing a non-hacked game...
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    And I wonder if the weekend events will be easier to play again, now. That was the rationalization in my mind for the crazy increase in difficulty. Here's hoping!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Gambling fail.

Girl got the blue checkered dress and guy got 50 energy in giftbox
    PM to add
  • Options
    Jd45313Jd45313 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Well that sucks. My phone is jail broken but I don't have the cheat, maybe that's why I didn't get the event. However in those peoples defense, I have a bunch of friends with the hack and I understand where they're coming from.
    When a game is so time and energy consuming and you make events impossible to complete, what do you expect to happen? The Sims has always had money cheats because some people just like to play the game like that, have a nice house etc. Some people would like to be able to play KKH and have all the nice stuff that they'd never be able to afford. Can you imagine how much it'd cost to buy every K star item, house, pet etc? I understand that they're losing money, but I'd rather pay $20 for the game if I could cheat than have to pay every time I run out of stars.
    When you think about it, we're all throwing our money at Glu for a cartoon character on a screen to look appealing. Sigh.
    Sorry for the long rant, I'm upset that I didn't get the event. Glu makes it so difficult to contact them that I don't even want to contact support, maybe when I have the energy to I will.

Well I hope everyone in the states had a great weekend celebration! I've been in Dubai, thirsty and hungry all day but it's been a good holiday so I can't complain.
  • Options
    ^ Blood starting to boil... *slowly backs away and exits forum*

Andriod player
  • Options
    Well now everyone has to play fair! For the most part. If you don't want to, its fine. Not like the hack games helped with Glu's business anyways. It is what it is. If you're not guilty of such things I'm pretty sure Glu will work out something for you.
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Jd45313 wrote: »
    Well that sucks. My phone is jail broken but I don't have the cheat, maybe that's why I didn't get the event. However in those peoples defense, I have a bunch of friends with the hack and I understand where they're coming from.
    When a game is so time and energy consuming and you make events impossible to complete, what do you expect to happen? The Sims has always had money cheats because some people just like to play the game like that, have a nice house etc. Some people would like to be able to play KKH and have all the nice stuff that they'd never be able to afford. Can you imagine how much it'd cost to buy every K star item, house, pet etc? I understand that they're losing money, but I'd rather pay $20 for the game if I could cheat than have to pay every time I run out of stars.
    When you think about it, we're all throwing our money at Glu for a cartoon character on a screen to look appealing. Sigh.
    Sorry for the long rant, I'm upset that I didn't get the event. Glu makes it so difficult to contact them that I don't even want to contact support, maybe when I have the energy to I will.

Well I hope everyone in the states had a great weekend celebration! I've been in Dubai, thirsty and hungry all day but it's been a good holiday so I can't complain.

This is is no different then dumping $60 on the sims and the expansions... In the end aren't all video games just a character on a screen?

Ive spent $100s of dollars on k stars because I enjoy the game and can afford to. You don't have to buy them to play the game...I'm sorry I just can't condone cheating period..it's not fair to people like myself who "pay to play" when others cheat or in this case steal items.

im glad glu is dropping the banhammer
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Since the conversation is veering off topic in a bad way... I was very disappointed with the storyline/event this weekend. I wanted better rewards (exp/$$) and more drama with Willow. So, Willow is *supposedly* taking credit for my pictures, but then you never hear about her again (at least with talking to Ray on his show.) The storyline seemed odd and I felt like Glu just randomly picked ALT to be in this storyline.

So, for those of you who did not get this event, it wasn't really all that great.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    I see! I'm glad I'm not doing it. I saw that it was eight hours, so I chose not to.
  • Options
    MikeGagaChicagoMikeGagaChicago Registered Users 64 Posts
    This is so stupid, honestly. I jailbroke my game a long long time ago and now I can't even play with everyone else because of it? I look forward every weekend to the events and now honestly I don't see anymore interest in the game if this is how they want to do it. It's obvious they just want us to start paying again like everyone did when the game first came out, I mean the game is barely even relevant anymore in the eyes of the public and that's why they're starting to make us pay for stuff like the Khloe event last weekend. 10 dollars for ombre hair and a dress and earrings that Khloe already wears, it's literally the same files.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Jd45313 wrote: »
    Well t................Glu makes it so difficult to contact them that I don't even want to contact support, maybe when I have the energy to I will.

There are two ways to contact them. Most effective is from your game screen. Go to Options/Help/Glu Support and Contact US.

And Alternative is from the form found here:https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Since the conversation is veering off topic in a bad way... I was very disappointed with the storyline/event this weekend. I wanted better rewards (exp/$$) and more drama with Willow. So, Willow is *supposedly* taking credit for my pictures, but then you never hear about her again (at least with talking to Ray on his show.) The storyline seemed odd and I felt like Glu just randomly picked ALT to be in this storyline.

So, for those of you who did not get this event, it wasn't really all that great.

No. Willow pokes her stanky head in it a little further in. Like a teaser about a style off for a magazine cover. Who knows, ALT is probably going to be in a judging or hosting capacity for the face off.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts

Oh that sounds fun!
    Did we get to talk her down?
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I've only been playing KKH for about 3 months and I've spent several hundred dollars on K stars. I know that's ridiculous but I enjoy the game and I can afford it. I justify the expense by telling myself it's my entertainment and if I went out to the movies, dinner, or shopping, I would be spending the same kind of money. Of course I would never admit to friends or family that my KKH habit costs about $200 a month...

I'm glad that glu is cracking down on the hackers. Hopefully glu will stop making the paying players pay for the cheaters abuse.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Believe me, no one's going to judge you here about spending money on this game! Most of us have. I justify it as something I mostly enjoy, so in a way it's okay to spend money to get some k stars and get ahead in the game. That is a fair, legitimate way to play. And like someone else said, you don't have to spend money to play the game either.

Cheating is just not okay, period. It really bites that some of you honest players are not getting the event. I really hope glu will compensate in some way for that. On the bright side, maybe by doing this it will weed out the hackers/cheaters, so perhaps the events will be more fun and easier to complete after all is said and done! A girl can dream, anyway...
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    It's not dumb when you're costing them money. Don't fool around with people's money. Eventually it will cost you a pretty penny at the end. In this case the privilege to participate in weekend events for some folks who deserve it.
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I haven't opened my game this past weekend after updating because I have been very busy this week..but now I can't even open my game...it won't let me get past the starting screen-_-

Now im wondering if I will be able to play at all since they say that they are flagging people with rooted/jail broken phones! I mean come on, not everyone has their phone rooted so they can hack games...I for one do not..I have to use it so I can install different sim cards when I go to travel, because it wont take any ol sim card...

Gah I am so ticked off right now!

Also I am really sorry Sassi that your party has turned into a ranting and raving party. :(
    I will be back with something positive later
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    No. Willow pokes her stanky head in it a little further in. Like a teaser about a style off for a magazine cover. Who knows, ALT is probably going to be in a judging or hosting capacity for the face off.

I never got anymore from Willow! All I got was Simon or Maria telling me that Willow was taking credit for my pictures. After talking to Kim and going on Ray's show, I never heard another mention of Willow or a single peep from her.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    Well I hope people who are playing this game honestly (like myself) don't get any backlash about potentially having the hack. I have spent my own money on all the k-cash and k-stars that I have and got really sad when I couldn't play this weekend event. It finally showed up today but I was busy and when I decided to check the game, it was too late. Oh well.

25a2l2v.jpg

I really love that bikini though. Can someone tell me the storyline for this event? I'm pretty sure I did it? It was about Willow posing as anonymous and making my fan count drain or is this unrelated? Lol. This whole glitch thing has got me confused. It's like I was part of it but wasn't at the same time.
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • Options
    missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    They seem to always leave the banner with the "time's up!" notice after the event's over now. What is up with that.
  • Options
    To add insult to injury.... The event shows up for iOS "altered " games once the event is over.

That's cold blooded Glu... (funny) but cold blooded

PhotoGrid_1436155298895_zpszimq8gz9.jpg

PhotoGrid_1436155920135_zpskceacbq0.jpg

Andriod player
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    To add insult to injury.... The event shows up for iOS "altered " games once the event is over.

That's cold blooded Glu... (funny) but cold blooded

PhotoGrid_1436155298895_zpszimq8gz9.jpg

PhotoGrid_1436155920135_zpskceacbq0.jpg

Well played Glu.. But that would suck for honest players who didn't get the event.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Well played Glu.. But that would suck for honest players who didn't get the event.

True, but Glu said honest players can contact them. As long as the player doesn't have a hacked game and/or can verify their star purchases they can fix it.

If my game was accidentally flagged and I was a honest player I would do whatever is necessary to have my game validated and fixed.

Andriod player
  • Options
    BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    i only went up to the earrings, my kstars are now back low again lol
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • Options
    I don't want to close the thread because it got ugly so I deleted a few posts. Some people were locked out of the event because of illegal advantage, some were locked out erroneously, but I think we can all agree that it's hard to see friends knocked down. Did you ever receive a gift from someone whose resources were questionable? Let's not rub salt in the wounds.

I think we should be fostering a kinder side while people evaluate whether they will come back clean or not. Just my opinion.
    And if you were unfairly flagged, contact Glu and have your game evaluated.

TBH, we don't have to lose any members of the community. I don't think anyone will judge any restarted games.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Well, I wound up spending 300 Kstars this weekend. I am a kstar hoarder (and major ad watcher). I was so afraid to spend them, lol. I am pretty happy with what I got. I also got Kim's pick this week. I thought it was a good deal. Now I'll save up for the next VIP event.
  • Options
    One game, my iOS spent 300Stars, actually 310, so I got the earrings and the shoes. I really wanted the shoes. lol. The Android twins bought hair for 45 Stars, which got them each a gift box. Then they quit. But those shoes are great. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    F M L

I wish I wouldn't have got Kim's Pick... I hate the bag, but I thought I was still getting a deal... Not so much tho

I'll wait until the next VIP event to get the other colors

PhotoGrid_1436194723446_zpslzijtdul.jpg

Andriod player
  • Options
    They're super cheap! Yes! I'm glad I waited.
    But don't feel too bad! At least you can still wear the dress!
    White goes with everything!