Options

Weekend Event 7/24/2015 - 5 Months to Christmas - Woo Hoo!

Comments

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Wow Holly! U really clean up :) u look amazing in everything!

THANKS! It's pretty absurd to be so excited about virtual clothes but I was so giddy that I threw caution to the wind (and rained dollars down on Glu). Next time I see a picture of Kim in a new outfit, I will feel that i bought it for her. LOL
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    gurl.... I'm feelin errthang you bring. Omg!!! #WardrobeGoals

please don't feel bad for buying these amazing outfits. Your doll is gawjuz beyond infinity rite now!

Happy Birfday, Nebula!!!! 23 is a totes auspicious number. U 'bout to have the best year of ur life, gurllll!!!! *woot!!!*

Thanks girl! I hope it is! Only 5 minutes away from leaving the 22 mark. Yaaaaas.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    MikeGagaChicagoMikeGagaChicago Registered Users 64 Posts
    Just sent a ticket in to Glu asking for all of my old K-Stars i bought to my new game, hopefully they reply for this event!
  • Options
    Any teasers for this event??
    I'm getting impatient oh gosh.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Happy Birthday, Nebula!!!! I wish all the best for you! Let's get this partays started.... Teaser please!
    *Munches on macarons* *Sips Champagne*
  • Options
    Thank you!
    I'm starting to get disheartened at the thought that this indeed might only be a gift box event. Oh well. Wish we could earn stars or at the very least know if there's gonna be any event at all.
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Thank you!
    I'm starting to get disheartened at the thought that this indeed might only be a gift box event. Oh well. Wish we could earn stars or at the very least know if there's gonna be any event at all.

Sadly I don't think there will be a weekend event this weekend. :(
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Thank you!
    Gurl.... It's ur birthday & its Throwback Thursday in KKH Land!
    cheer up.... At least Queen Bey & Kim's BFF, Ciara can keep us company. *hugz*

[video=YouTube;UcGWy7xUZQE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcGWyUZQE[/video]
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    I think there's going to be an event, don't worry.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    nebula, Happy birthday! How are you spending it!

9xKOplD.gif

Omg Holly, Glu loves you now. You look awesome! So you snagged up everything?

Xe3sgan.gif
    PM to add
  • Options
    Alright, alright, no time to be sad, today's a day of celebration and should be treated as such.
    I'm half-tempted to wait until 4am to see if there's any event at all, but I gotta wake up early. I think I'll just be patient and if there's no event at all, well, no need to worry! Some of you got awesome stuff and that also matters! Y'all look like diamonds [pun very intended]
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    nebula, Happy birthday! How are you spending it!

9xKOplD.gif

I'm going to have a birthday breakfast at my favorite restaurant and I'm kind of tempted to go shopping. I've been eyeing a Swarovski bracelet for a while and I think that is the winner.
    5102553W240.jpg

It also turns into a choker. I'm still debating on the color but the black one looks gorgeous, absolutely stunning.
    Imma be showing it off like

rs_560x315-130904104427-beyonce-singleladies1.gif
  • Options
    I say retail therapy is always good, Nebula. People should definitely spoil themselves & have a 'birthday week' instead of just the one day. I missed out on a lot of birthday parties when I was growin up. This is why I totally advocate indulging your self on your special day.

btw, I'm feelin restless... If we don't get an event soon then imma have to do a Rihanna & do this....

http://youtu.be/B3eAMGXFw1o

lol
  • Options
    SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    Is impossible to win an item you already have, right? XD
    Congratulations everyone! I'm slightly jealous because right now I'm too poor for buying k-stars ;___;
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    I say retail therapy is always good, Nebula. People should definitely spoil themselves & have a 'birthday week' instead of just the one day. I missed out on a lot of birthday parties when I was growin up. This is why I totally advocate indulging your self on your special day.

btw, I'm feelin restless... If we don't get an event soon then imma have to do a Rihanna & do this....

http://youtu.be/B3eAMGXFw1o

lol

Oh definitely. Actually I've been having like, "pre-presents", to call 'em some way lmao. I can't say I haven't been lucky. I guess they're my real life throwback box gifts. Feels pretty good. I'm seriously going to get ****ed if they give us nothing to do this weekend though. I only have the update quests and it's just one at a time, which is sort of aggravating.
    Spoil me Glu, goddammit!
  • Options
    ^ lol I totally get the feeling like there's a part 2 and part 3 throwback event week spend-a-thon for the weekend. Well. I guess we earned the right to enjoy ourselves & Glu is complying. I hope we do get an actual event but if not... We STILL deserve to spoil ourselves lol

http://youtu.be/waU75jdUnYw
  • Options
    Yeah it's gonna suck ***** [sorry but my filter is off] if they don't give us an event. I mean it's good for the people who have gotten a s.h-iton of things. I guess that's Glu's way of giving new players the chance of getting past event items as well as a chance for hackers to redeem themselves the legal way instead of being basic *****es. No other way to put it lmao.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Omg love the song you posted Zoyechka, I listen to it all the time. Though I'd say, post the lyrics video instead :p

Nebula, your day, go all out. Don't stop at 1, go crazy! Show it off to us if you get it!

Man it feels weird not having any teaser, be it from leaked sources.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Omg love the song you posted Zoyechka, I listen to it all the time. Though I'd say, post the lyrics video instead :p

Nebula, your day, go all out. Don't stop at 1, go crazy! Show it off to us if you get it!

Man it feels weird not having any teaser, be it from leaked sources.
    i just put the link in lol. Sorry, yeah really it's time to enjoy & get down! If I had the moolah I'd so totally splurge. At least Glu is appeasing us instead of torturing us like they usually do lol
  • Options
    May... may I know where these leaked sources can be found, well, could, because past-tense.
  • Options
    May... may I know where these leaked sources can be found, well, could, because past-tense.

The update fixed the early leaks of them, so now everyone around the world gets them at the same time.
  • Options
    those were harmless why did they have to fix 'em nooo.
  • Options
    twofangstwofangs Registered Users 75 Posts
    🎋🎋🎊🎊💝💝🎁🎁🎈🎈🎉🎉
    I hope you have a fantabulous b'day nebula!!

May many fine items find their way into your wardrobe.
    🎉🎉🎈🎈🎁🎁💝💝🎊🎊🎋🎋
    *what scares you most will set you free*
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
  • Options
    those were harmless why did they have to fix 'em nooo.

Grey's Anatomy is keeping me up, I'll be very excited to see the event at least and then probably just fall asleep. If it's a K-Star weekend I'll be working my butt off all day tomorrow.
  • Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Hello everyone!!

As some of you know, I had to restart all over and when I saw yesterday the opportunity to rewin the oldies, I became hysterical and went for it... I think Ive opened the maximum amount of boxes and now the event disappeared, did this happen to someone else? Kisses
  • Options
    Mklove wrote: »
    Hello everyone!!

As some of you know, I had to restart all over and when I saw yesterday the opportunity to rewin the oldies, I became hysterical and went for it... I think Ive opened the maximum amount of boxes and now the event disappeared, did this happen to someone else? Kisses
    Yes. They selected certain items for box #1, there will be more sales with different items to go with the first box.
  • Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Thank you so much for explaining!:) I even did not read the message on the event just took my credit card and hit the boxes...
    Gosh the kardashians know how to take my money..;(((
  • Options
    hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    Happy Birthday Nebula Macaron :)
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • Options
    EternalLoveEternalLove Registered Users 46 Posts
    I only have enough stars to get 2 boxes if I went for them, so I am holding off, (I want to see what the event brings too)

does anyone know if they have this hair and the red xmas dress in the boxes

12iSPmL.jpg

I might cave if they do ;)
  • Options
    natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    Those throwback gift boxes have me feeling like it's either Gucci bags or emotional stress.
    add me on GC; natbchula