Options

Love & Marriage Go Together Like a Horse & Carriage - Dating, Weddings & More

Comments

• Options
    DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    yC2tOLY.jpg

Alessandra Hermione. Just adopted her. I didn't really think much about the name, it was sort of a 10 second decision because I really liked the name Alessandra and one of my cousins actually named her baby that and I thought it was a really nice name, and Hermione because, well, Emma Watson is perfection. :rolleyes:

I'll probably change it later though, I have serious commitment issues.
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Here I'm stealing the idea of my doll carrying two babies, she's mighty strong

*cutest :)

oi86e8.jpg
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yay. Great Job Sabina. What program do you use? Your babies look lovely.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you Koko. i use good old Photoshop
  • Options
    I can do PaintShopPro with my eyes closed. Something that takes 5 minutes in PSP takes half an hour in Photoshop. lol. I so want to switch that. Lovely work. :)

I am such a bad mother. I got a notice in my phone, to make sure the baby (Steffan who's eyes and hair were changed, and changed back,) was in my arms for the fix. He'd already been changed, and I thought nothing of it. then today, oh no. Little Venus. I went to check, sure enough she was in Z's arm, so....her Kelly green eyes are the lighter blue/green, and her platinum blonde hair is now honey blonde. Lol. Aside from her skin being a the darker shade she was born with, she looks just like her big brother!. I have to be honest, the change makes them look more like a family. What do you think. Here is Stellan, Z and little Venus.

ZStefanVenusNicole.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I have to show off the family picture that koko edited for me! Love it to death!
    LuzFamily3.jpg

Thanks so much, dear Moderita!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    I've never worked with PSP but I've tried Adobe Elements (or something like that) and it was quick with preset things but when you want to do something precise or different than the preset it failed. I guess I'm just use to Photoshop now so I don't need anything else. But I agree it can be slow doing certain things on it.
    I can do PaintShopPro with my eyes closed. Something that takes 5 minutes in PSP takes half an hour in Photoshop. lol. I so want to switch that. Lovely work. :)
  • Options
    Lol, Oh no. It wasn't slow. I'd been doing psp for 5 years, and then got ps and put it on my mac, I took online classes with tuts and 'learned' it. but the frustration of not being proficient, would make me finish it in psp. It was me, not the program. Now my husband wants to put illustrator on my laptop and have me learn that. Sabina, would you help me if I offered to help do the two babies in your arms pictures for our friends here who don't know wth we mean about layers and opacity. If not, I understand completely.

If you have two babies, We'll make a list, and you'll be inline for BabiesPortraits. I have a rule, only two in the same frame. Otherwise it's not special. With Luz, Stellan has a Baby Pilar, and Luz has both. Unless you have 2 games married and each has a baby, we can only do You with your two babies. or who knows, given time I'll try anything.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yeah sure, I can do that :D no problem
  • Options
    MeganKatieMeganKatie Registered Users 70 Posts
    Guys I was just wondering. Like I've got 2 kids with my husband and they're both boys! I wanted the 2nd one to be a girl... But is it like totally random which gender you get? But you know hey I basically have twins called Liam and Oliver. I really wanted a girl to call her Eevie
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    There are so many new babies at this forum and so many double names that is difficult to keep track of them all, anyway congratulations to all moms and dads!

Now someone answer me why the obsession with double names?

My mother committed this crime with me, two names and two last names so I have to always be shortening V.A.T.S, not cool mom lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats, I forgot my own little baby girls names. I know we just had 2, and iOS and an Adroid, Once is Venus Nicole, the other Brook Lynn ( I think, I'm so confused, I'd better go check the names on the wardrobes. but here, the iOS babies.

iPadBabies.jpg

We have Samantha Jade (SamiJ) and Venus Nicole (NikkiV) There, Now I KNOW I'll get their names right. Now off to check on Brooke?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Vats, I forgot my own little baby girls names. I know we just had 2, and iOS and an Adroid, Once is Venus Nicole, the other Brook Lynn ( I think, I'm so confused, I'd better go check the names on the wardrobes. but here, the iOS babies.

iPadBabies.jpg

We have Samantha Jade (SamiJ) and Venus Nicole (NikkiV) There, Now I KNOW I'll get their names right. Now off to check on Brooke?
    Omg!! Girl u iz on fleek with ur babies, and ur photoshop. I want to learn how to do that.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I'm surprised I was patient enough with my hubby to get to 15,000! First here , is Regina Grace XD. She has dark brown hair since when Hubby asked I was going brunette. Not sure where the grey eyes came from though..
    image.jpg1_zpsueu8s6ms.jpg
    Another pic of Regina
    image.jpg1_zpsbadnyvfg.jpg
    And here is.. Christian Ryan
    image.jpg2_zpshyawn4tl.jpg
    He inherited ex-hubby's hair and eye color.
  • Options

Whoaaaaa so many names and babys! You have to forgive me if I forget one day! Venus is an amazing name, if I'm playing a RPG game that has a girl at the party, Venus is always a name that a I got in my mind! She's Apple P little clone, right? Did you adopt her?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    My two girls!
    photo%2010.png
    The one on the left in blue is my oldest, Celandine, and the one on the right is new little baby Delphine who has inherited none of her other mother's features at all :')
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • Options
    Congratulations Danni!

Looking at your babies I can prove that the very light skin color isn't available for babies.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Hello everyone! I'd like to introduce my little Virgo, Lydia Mae.

P1A0WwW.jpg

Daddy Jesse had to stand behind Shae this time because he was elbowing poor Lydia in the head. As you can see, she got the recessive traits. ;) look at those very odd colored eyes!

Was hoping for a boy, tbh. But two little girls are wonderful, too!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »

P1A0WwW.jpg

Daddy Jesse had to stand behind Shae this time because he was elbowing poor Lydia in the head. As you can see, she got the recessive traits. ;) look at those very odd colored eyes!

Congrats on your new bundle of joy! Your baby is so adorable! You have a beautiful family. Btw I love your family photo.
    (Sigh)
    My doll just made her second comeback as a love guru. I think that I made the right decision since she is struggling to conceived her first child. At least I saw some improvements on my doll's date today with her hubby. They finally agreed on having longer dates together. The struggle is real.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Congrats on your new bundle of joy! Your baby is so adorable! You have a beautiful family. Btw I love your family photo.
    (Sigh)
    My doll just made her second comeback as a love guru. I think that I made the right decision since she is struggling to conceived her first child. At least I saw some improvements on my doll's date today with her hubby. They finally agreed on having longer dates together. The struggle is real.
    You can do it Carol! No kidding about the struggle, since we divorced my ex visits the kids every weekend. It gets awkward when my fiancé is over at my house. Anyways Christian seems to enjoy the assurance that he won't be the only boy in the family anymore. In fact he actually bonded with Aaron pretty quickly.
  • Options
    You can do it Carol! No kidding about the struggle, since we divorced my ex visits the kids every weekend. It gets awkward when my fiancé is over at my house. Anyways Christian seems to enjoy the assurance that he won't be the only boy in the family anymore. In fact he actually bonded with Aaron pretty quickly.

Thanks for encouraging me. I was going to choose money maker as my second comeback but in my situation my doll wants to start a family with her hubby soon. But in real life, love is more important than money. That's a valuable lesson to apply in real life.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Thank you, Carol <3

And don't worry, you'll get there! How far along are you in the relationship?
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Thank you, Carol <3

And don't worry, you'll get there! How far along are you in the relationship?

I reached up to 9000 points so far. Now I'm working my way up to 12000 points.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts

P1A0WwW.jpg

Omg I would kill for a purple eyed baby girl! She is stunning. I have two daughters, too but I wanted it that way so it's all good.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    After much grinding and many, many, many dates, I finally get to introduce my precious babies (!) here!

Jareth Nathaniel, on the right, was switched at birth I'm pretty sure. Looks nothing like me or my wife. Estelle Kathryn, on the left, is a carbon copy of the baby I used to have on my old game and I'm so happy I got her back!!

tumblr_nuiy4qiFmr1scxz2ko1_1280.jpg
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Congrats pandamoo! Lovely babies, so lucky to get a boy and a girl each!
    PM to add
  • Options
    I hope that my doll is lucky enough to have a boy and a girl.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Congrats pandamoo! Lovely babies, so lucky to get a boy and a girl each!

I'm just happy that I got Estelle back, I was soooo bummed when I lost my game progress and lost her.

20f6q0n.png

Here's a picture of Star and Estelle getting ready to go to the zoo! I need to make one with Estelle and Jareth together now :)
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Oh my god, that's awesome, Panda!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    I'm so jealous of your picture, Pandamoo--this makes me want a new avatar picture. I will be right back..
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.