Options

Weekend Event 09/4/2015 - A Labor Day that doesn't involve a Birth Day. Or Does It?

Comments

• Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Oh my gosh no! Why Glu? Why?
    Anyways I got the IPhone 6+ as my birthday gift :D Well along with a $25 Starbucks gift card, courtesy of my best friend and $30 bucks just in general.So long old phone! I will definitely still play the Kim kardashian game on my iPad. My phone shall be for social media only XD
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hmm...40 k-stars. Not bad❗
    I'm happy that I didn't win the gladiator shoes and the black dress. It wasn't my favorite outfits from the giftboxes anyways.
    tmp_21383_Screenshot_2015_09_04_17_01_23_1_13727.png
    posted image
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Anyways I got the IPhone 6+ as my birthday gift :D Well along with a $25 Starbucks gift card, courtesy of my best friend and $30 bucks just in general.So long old phone! I will definitely still play the Kim kardashian game on my iPad. My phone shall be for social media only XD

I think the last item will be 700 event points⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I think the last item will be 700 event points⁉

I'll just give up after getting the dress.
  • Options
    I'll just give up after getting the dress.

Ok so I'm estimating it right now. The third used to be 300 points. Now it's gonna be 400 points and the last item used to 600 points. The last item will probably be 700 points. I'm happy that we have an extra day to complete the weekend event but I'm disappointed that Glu increased the event points.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Shoes - 200
    Hair - 375
    Dress - 625

Hi Carol. Truffle was kind enough to post this earlier, hope it helps...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Hi Carol. Truffle was kind enough to post this earlier, hope it helps...

Thanks. Hmm... I guess that I was almost close then⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    primadiamondsprimadiamonds Registered Users 36 Posts
    Ohh that gift box hair ... I want it so badly! It's like the haircut I have in real life :P

I would be happy for any of the gift box items honestly. My doll is in desperate need of some new hairstyles though, so I at least need to earn that new poofy one! Fingers crossed
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Thanks. Hmm... I guess that I was almost close then⁉

It's certainly a random set of numbers, that's for sure. I try to have a life on the weekend too, so every little bit easier makes me smile! I love the women's prizes this weekend! I opened three giftboxes and won energy, the weekend little black dress, and the gladiator shoes. The giftbox hair looks bad on my doll, so I'm satisfied with my haul.

Of course, I'm once again blowing-off my poor guy's game altogether. Open-toe boots for guys? Paired with the rose nail polish they already have on their toes, it's just too much! And I can take or leave the rest of it; I think I don't understand men's fashion or something. If the men were being offered a tailored suit of some kind, I'd be glued to that game. But whatever. So this weekend will be pleasant enough!

Happy grinding, people! And happy birthday, Danielle!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

What a great birthday gift! I have a iPhone 6+ and love it! It took a little bit of time to get used to it since it's so large but now I can't fathom using a small phone. I play KKH on my iPad mini. I *think* you can play on both devices as long as you store it in the apple cloud. Alkoholiks knows more on that topic.

I am hoping that Glu only increased the amount of stars required to get the earner items because we have a long weekend which lead to Glu giving us an extra day. To our international KKH friends, Monday is a national holiday here in the USA. It is Labor Day, which honors the "Labor movement" (when workers organized into unions and negotiated to improve conditions & pay) and celebrates the contributions of workers as a whole.
    Hopefully Glu will go back to the normal numbers for earner items.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    At least we get an extra day to earn points! I'm glad for a partying event because I'm ready for another comeback. I got the gift box for Jesse and he got that stupid grey/black pixelated shirt. Already has it in purple and teal. Booooo oh well.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    What a great birthday gift! I have a iPhone 6+ and love it! It took a little bit of time to get used to it since it's so large but now I can't fathom using a small phone. I play KKH on my iPad mini. I *think* you can play on both devices as long as you store it in the apple cloud. Alkoholiks knows more on that topic.
    Yep , I'm still getting use to it. You could say I have sort of small hands.
  • Options
    This game been having a lot of glitches lately❕ ❗I just finished a date with my hubby. Why did I lose fans for❔❓
    Ray Powers get a life❕❗
    tmp_9785_Screenshot_2015_09_04_18_42_03_1_552055.png
    upload gambar
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    This dress is amazing! And it's the first time in a while I've managed to get all the earnable items - its almost midnight in the Uk and I get Friday's off work :)

I've been a bit peeved off recently (glitches, duplicate gigs, weekend event items not great, 4k gift box still there and especially when I missed out on the cream dress last week after wasting a load of stars)...

But when items like this stunning dress are given out I remember exactly why I continue to play the game.

89D448B0-CAEA-486E-883A-12887F4A1E8B.png_zpsdxkciip3.jpeg

I hope the new update is equally as good, whatever it brings. Hopefully the 4k box will be removed more than anything, and also be able to transfer our games when we upgrade devices. Then I will go back to paying as much real money into the game as I used to.

Glad that a few people seem to have been lucky to win a few items from the gift boxes :) I won the boots and energy and thought I'd stop at that after last week :)

Happy playing guys!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    Something really strange happened in my game. The second weekend gig disappeared but I'm pretty sure I received the stars from it anyway?
  • Options
    kkh.isabellagracekkh.isabellagrace Registered Users 108 Posts
    So, I just got home. I had the most amazing day ever, my boyfriend convince me to get up early and pick the breakfast together in a nice place here in my country. But, I'm such a lazy girl, so they didn't take more orders. Anyways, we decided to wait and get lunch. We went to TGI Fridays and had an AMAZING lunch, so yoomy. And then, we went to the museum and watch some paints together and take a walk in the place. It was perfect.

I'm totally glad that Glu is giving an extra day for the weekend event. I need to get the prizes.
  • Options
    I hope everyone is having a great Friday. Meanwhile I am super tired right now yet I just want to at least be able to open the gift box :p good night to all :p or morning depending on the time zones XD
  • Options
    primadiamondsprimadiamonds Registered Users 36 Posts
    thank goodness for the extra day glu gave us! I have so many random gigs built up, I'm going to need it to get through the new storyline with Misty before the weekend is up.
  • Options
    Yep , I'm still getting use to it. You could say I have sort of small hands.

I have small hands too.

I bought this case and LOVE it. Very durable but barely added to the size and weight.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MX4PJT8?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00

And then I bought something like this for the back of the case. It makes a HUGE difference. I love it too.

http://www.amazon.com/Gostrap-Multi-Task-Valuable-Comfortable-Accessory/dp/B00JSS4HBI/ref=sr_1_4?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1441421725&sr=1-4&keywords=finger+strap
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Hey guys hope everyone is having a great weekend!!! I knew we would get a 3 day party weekend!
    I also hope that GLU only made this a little more difficult because they gave us an extra day, but regardless it still sucks they would be so shady like that... I seriously hope it's not permanent!

Anywho I was extremely happy with my gift box, I got the shoes and the of course after getting the earner weekend shoes I decided to try my luck and I get this wa wa wa....

IMG_1450_zps3c219d38.png

It really sucks they continue to put that 4k in there. Or the daily gift items in there too... Which is what my guy game got, a regular sweater. So yeah... I seriously don't have faith in them giving us a better selection of 40k items.
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    Ooh, I was planning on getting an otter box but I know those are super expensive. I guess I could look on Amazon :p
    I've landed in California and after an exhausting day of packing I feel like I'm going to pass out again. So long XD
  • Options
    Ooh, I was planning on getting an otter box but I know those are super expensive. I guess I could look on Amazon :p
    I've landed in California and after an exhausting day of packing I feel like I'm going to pass out again. So long XD

My Mom has an otterbox on her iPhone 5 and it is so bulky and adds weight. I got it on sale for her and I still paid $30. The cover I have on my iPhone 6+ cost less than $15 and offers lots of protection. I'm hard on my phone and feel it is very protected.

Have a good time in California!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Woohoo, got the earnable event hair :) pretty stoked about that, especially seeing as I can't play for about a day now as my stepsons here. Hope to get the dress when I can pick the game back up, but we have an extra day thanks to your lovely weekend, so I'm not rushing :)
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Not sure if someone already posted this or not.... Here's the inspiration for the gift box dress. The other dress Kim wore to the Grammy's this year.

IMG_20150904_220000_zpsliu0luex.jpg

Gotta love this game :)

1441413375111_zps8so8mlgt.png
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Gotta love this game :)

1441413375111_zps8so8mlgt.png[/QUOTE]

7 kash?!?! what the fudge Glu........if they are not going to remove kash from the boxes they could at least limit it to one per box
    iOS
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    So... okay I thought Misty had a boyfriend? Didn't we have a story line on that, too. She's single now?
    PM to add
  • Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I have small hands too.

I bought this case and LOVE it. Very durable but barely added to the size and weight.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MX4PJT8?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00

And then I bought something like this for the back of the case. It makes a HUGE difference. I love it too.

http://www.amazon.com/Gostrap-Multi-Task-Valuable-Comfortable-Accessory/dp/B00JSS4HBI/ref=sr_1_4?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1441421725&sr=1-4&keywords=finger+strap

My arms are small to .. Mmm even too small .... I'm 16 but my arms are like I'm 5 years old :D
  • Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    So... okay I thought Misty had a boyfriend? Didn't we have a story line on that, too. She's single now?
    Yeah he was rude and maybe she get rid of him :D
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    image_zpsroaluv6f.jpg
    WHY do they continue to put daily gift box items in the mystery box?!?!?!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    image_zpsroaluv6f.jpg
    WHY do they continue to put daily gift box items in the mystery box?!?!?!

I know right⁉
    It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG