Options

Weekend Event 09/4/2015 - A Labor Day that doesn't involve a Birth Day. Or Does It?

Comments

• Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Carol, Misty ask if we liked the first one or second or third, not by names! And at the end I think doesn't matter, I chose the second by the way, he was the less fugly!

They're all remotely unattractive in my game, but I guess the third one looks best because he looks like Stellan with pink hair. He would look so much better blonde...
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    done! :)

PhotoGrid_1441486999519_zps1wenufrk.jpg

Finally got the gift box hair... I'm such a glutton for punishment
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    OMG this is late af... But Happy Birthday Danielle

Happy-Birthday-Gif-1-3_zpsp3njjxqy.gif

Andriod player
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Thank you DMV_Doll! And it's okay--your not late. I'll just consider this week my 'birthweek'
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I'm 12 points away from the hair! I did get the shoes in the giftbox, yay! I think I'll finish tomorrow. I do have plans tomorrow evening but it's an early dinner so I think I can manage.

Glad everyone is doing well with the event, but so sorry about the krappy gift box situations. I never buy any of them because I see such bad things here. It stinks because there's always some lovely items in the gift boxes, but if I start gambling I won't stop.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Wow congrats to those who already finished, you're so fast!

I can help but always finish on Sunday. Now I have the boots and the cap... a lot of tap tap until the rottweiler's shirt!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I really doubt I'll get to the dress, but the hair is likely. This weekend event gig was not even worth it tbh.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Wow! I can't believe I actually did it! 625 points in less than 2 days? I'm proud of myself xD

I really love the shirt. My favorite color. Thanks Glu!

I'll edit and attach a pic later. Too lazy... :p 5 AM g'night guys!!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Phew, so glad that I finished last night, I've been too busy to look at my phone all day!! As requested, here's a pic of my friend and I in our cosplays :) (I'm the purple one)

2le3wcg.jpg
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Wow, Panda! You really did a fantastic job! Here's a bad guess-- are you Astaroth?

image.jpg1_zpsuiweug7o.jpg

Looks like you spent a lot of time scrubbing up afterwards!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Wow, Panda! You really did a fantastic job! Here's a bad guess-- are you Astaroth?

image.jpg1_zpsuiweug7o.jpg

Looks like you spent a lot of time scrubbing up afterwards!

We're Alexstrazsa and Ysera, the dragon queens from World of Warcraft :) No scrubbing yet! I'm still fully purple in my street clothes lol. I used paint mixed with adhesive so it's more just peeling off the glue layer, not too bad.
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • Options
    Well, it's fantastic! I love that you're still purple. Clever with the peeling!

I once did a Con in New England with buddies, but we went all weird as dead characters from our endings of Oregon Trail. One of us had died of dysentery, one of snake bite, etc. We went over-the-top a bit with special effects and were picking stuff off of and out of ourselves for some time.

I miss that stuff! Glad you did it all up! Love your picture.
    Ysera! Cool choice, and good cosplay!
    image.jpg1_zpstrkhcemq.jpg

We're actually going to a tiny New Hampshire Con next weekend, but we always have to dress my kids up as fairies, and husband & I go as various villains to match them. Maybe I'll go purple, too!

• Options
    Here's a few of the guys inspiration items... Balmain

PhotoGrid_1441500645441_zps5n6xxgv2.jpg

Andriod player
  • Options
    I still don't get that outfit. Yay, Balmain and all that, but why this choice? Ugh.

And the boots don't look any less stupid without dusty rose nail polish. Good to know.

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Wow Charli is immense the willpower you have, congratulations!

Panda I loved your cosplay, was for this con that you were preparing for weeks right? Certainly looking by the result was worth it! I hope you had a lot of fun!

Thanks DMV, I thought the jacket better in the model than in the game, but as I will not have it whatever!

Luz I just want to say that I love you girl! Yeah I'm sharing love tonight!

Good night everybody!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    We love you too, Vats! Sleep well.

Argh, look whose indiscreet lover is also trying to share the love tonight!

No, Kevin, you can't run your hands through my eight million pounds of hair at my party at the house I share with my husband! Yeesh! Kevin-- brains isn't his strong suit. Guess what is!
    image.jpg1_zpsjxj8g2fy.jpg

Oh, Kev... waaaaay too into this new hair.
    image.jpg1_zpsgkrrdk61.jpg

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Here's a few of the guys inspiration items... Balmain

PhotoGrid_1441500645441_zps5n6xxgv2.jpg

Those boots look even uglier in real life.. That's suprising.... I get that it's supposed to be "high fashion" but it literally just looks like a foot cast.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Well, it's fantastic! I love that you're still purple. Clever with the peeling!

I once did a Con in New England with buddies, but we went all weird as dead characters from our endings of Oregon Trail. One of us had died of dysentery, one of snake bite, etc. We went over-the-top a bit with special effects and were picking stuff off of and out of ourselves for some time.

I miss that stuff! Glad you did it all up! Love your picture.
    Ysera! Cool choice, and good cosplay!
    image.jpg1_zpstrkhcemq.jpg

We're actually going to a tiny New Hampshire Con next weekend, but we always have to dress my kids up as fairies, and husband & I go as various villains to match them. Maybe I'll go purple, too!

Panda, you look great. Looks like loads of fun. And Luz, you're going to cross over to the Purple Realm? Muhahahaha. But seriously Panda, great great costume.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi lady! Hope the event's going well for you!

If I had the energy, I'd want to be this evil purple fairy here.
    image.jpg1_zpsgrekotxo.jpg

I'd need to fabricate those fingers, and the bone-nest hair... But then again, I can't be so scary that I upset my little ones. I'm still interested in being purple, though. I used to loooove peeling dried Elmer's glue off my fingers after art projects when I was little, so I'm envious of purple-peeling Pandamoo! Then again, since she's completely covered in color, it may get to be too much of a good thing!

Good night, dear Moderita!

• Options
    Those boots look even uglier in real life.. That's suprising.... I get that it's supposed to be "high fashion" but it literally just looks like a foot cast.

A foot cast Trev...

id_1D30EDDFCE08439E9E6139BFA5F-vi_zpslkqo5umh.gif

I've been thinking if I could date a guy who wore those and I don't think I could ¯\(°_o)/¯

at least the guys didn't get these...they r Balmain too

PhotoGrid_1441508827403_zps2fnqxwrj.jpg

Andriod player
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Wow! I can't believe I actually did it! 625 points in less than 2 days? I'm proud of myself xD

I really love the shirt. My favorite color. Thanks Glu!

I'll edit and attach a pic later. Too lazy... :p 5 AM g'night guys!!

Congratulations Charli!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Luz -- we may be soulmates. Not only did I enjoy playing Oregon Trail, I too loved peeling dried Elmer's glue off my hands.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hair✅
    I'm aiming to get every single item 😄
    tmp_16609_Screenshot_2015_09_06_00_03_35_1_16052.png
    screen shot windows
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    A foot cast Trev...

id_1D30EDDFCE08439E9E6139BFA5F-vi_zpslkqo5umh.gif

I've been thinking if I could date a guy who wore those and I don't think I could ¯\(°_o)/¯

at least the guys didn't get these...they r Balmain too

PhotoGrid_1441508827403_zps2fnqxwrj.jpg

I also can't help but notice that the guy's legs are as thin as mine.. God.

Those shoes are hideous too. x_x
  • Options
    DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    Finally got the hair I've been lusting after! :D I might actually change things up from the Taylor Swift hairstyle now (I won't)
    photo%2027.jpg
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I just finished the final Misty event. Were we meant to get extra stars upon completing the entire quest? Because I had been getting bonus stars upon completing the final weekend event for the past few weekends, but I didn't get them this time. It was very disappointing, I was really expecting to get a big number of stars at the end, but only got cash and xp. :(
  • Options
    Starbeans BaristaStarbeans Barista Registered Users 31 Posts
    Hi can someone please help me recall how the Second guy's like? Thank you!!
    True love begins when nothing is looked for in return :o
  • Options
    Hi can someone please help me recall how the Second guy's like? Thank you!!
    The second guy was creepy so I didn't choose him. I ended up choosing the third guy and Misty said that he was too full of himself. Oh well there goes my matchmaking skills. It was terrible and I didn't like none of the guys anyways lol.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I just finished the final Misty event. Were we meant to get extra stars upon completing the entire quest? Because I had been getting bonus stars upon completing the final weekend event for the past few weekends, but I didn't get them this time. It was very disappointing, I was really expecting to get a big number of stars at the end, but only got cash and xp. :(
    After I completed the last Misty event, I got the extra bonus event points on my game. I have a feeling that this game has been quite glitched lately.
    tmp_14822_Screenshot_2015_09_06_04_02_13_1_16052.png
    upload an image
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    After I completed the last Misty event, I got the extra bonus event points on my game. I have a feeling that this game has been quite glitched lately.
    tmp_14822_Screenshot_2015_09_06_04_02_13_1_16052.png
    upload an image
    No I don't meant the normal stars from completing a gig, I mean the extra ones you normally get for completing ALL the gigs. You press the green button in the bottom right corner and you usually get an extra 40+.