Options

Weekend Event 09/11/2015 - Power Bands and Dance Parties ~ We love the 80s

Comments

• Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    lol everyone is wearing the grey turtleneck crop top
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Not yet. It takes 4 hours wait time. So... er they should have like gave us some points for voting. If not, would anyone be voting, would the points be true?
    PM to add
  • Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    *** is this event? I seriously don't get it. I must be dumber than dirt. It either becomes apparent to me real quickly, or i' m taking the weekend off. I'll date my spouses, and that's it.
    Yeah I feel like I'm so dumb and thats why I dont get it :D
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Even amateur players will submit their looks. I saw many dolls dressed in basic, not according to the theme. And why's there a choice of two? What if I dislike both of them? Never been a fan of this concept! Now just lay back and vote for other players... At least let us campaign or something, and no points for the Fashion Week task either? :confused:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    Guys, if you do gigs with friends you get points towards the items. I also have 3 gift box items and that gave me 7 points on a 3 hour gig.
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • Options
    Maybe next week will be the same :(
  • Options
    Firstly it wasn't even clear how to submit a look. After you vote 2 times, then the submit look button appears. Then is it even possible to get the final reward? Lets see hpw the ppints system work after 4 hours.
    PM to add
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    This event is actually very similar to a fashion game app out there called Covet Fashion. I used to be addicted to it, but then I quit cold turkey because people were cheating. You HAD to vote in order to play, but people would get lazy and only ever tap on the right look, no matter whether it fit the brief or not. And some people joined "groups" and cliques where they would always vote for each other, no matter what. It became very unfair if you were playing the game honestly. Hopefully Glu has worked out a fair way to incorporate the same match-up thing in this game. They hopefully will have a formula that dictates all dolls show up the same number of times, so that one person doesn't pop up twenty thousand times while another only pops up once.
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Opened a giftbox and got a basic blazer. No bonus points for me as usual.
    There were the ivent purse, the event shoes, basic romper, the basic white blazer I won, energy and 3 slots of 4000$.
    I wanted the event top of course :)
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Lia wrote: »
    Guys, if you do gigs with friends you get points towards the items. I also have 3 gift box items and that gave me 7 points on a 3 hour gig.

I only got one vote/point for posing with my friend in my 3 hour photoshoot at Eleganza. No gift boxes. Anyone know yet if inviting friends to parties gets you votes?
    iOS
  • Options
    I currently have three ticks. One from inviting a friend to an event, and two from tapping on pets.
  • Options
    LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    Parties don't give any ticks! Don't waste your time with them.
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • Options
    Lia wrote: »
    Parties don't give any ticks! Don't waste your time with them.

Thanks Lia! Well, I guess this will be a suspense-filled weekend!
    iOS
  • Options
    Carol if you are here i wanted you to know that i love you so much.. I invited you to a gig and you gave me 9 ticks
  • Options
    Finally I was lucky with a gift box!!! Got the two items I wanted... quitting while I'm ahead. Why is it I never get this lucky when there's something I REALLY want in the boxes, like the hair from last weekend? SMH.

COnThMiVAAAECtM.jpg:large
  • Options
    I've now tried three different friends, all in the top 10 including the #1 person in my game. They all only give me one tick :( is this an Android thing?
    iOS
  • Options
    AliBryant wrote: »
    I've now tried three different friends, all in the top 10 including the #1 person in my game. They all only give me one tick :( is this an Android thing?
    I'm on iPhone and I only get one too.
  • Options
    Maybe you'll get more now that you won gift box items?
    iOS
  • Options
    Maybe you'll get more now that you won gift box items?
    Gift box items have never affected the number of event stars/hearts etc I get so I doubt it.

How about we share each others looks for the fashion event? I forgot to save mine at the time, but this was it. It's a bit simple but I wanted to show off my new bag!

COnXOufU8AAth-4.jpg:large
  • Options
    Okay dolls..
    Cover features
    8hour + 1 facebook/gc,g+ friend 9 ticks..
    Good luck :)
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts

How about we share each others looks for the fashion event? I forgot to save mine at the time, but this was it. It's a bit simple but I wanted to show off my new bag!

This is mine. I think we both look chic
    2rw5b90.jpg
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    ok, so I put together an outfit, I voted for others, then when I try to vote again it wants me to submit another outfit for 20Stars? So I buy gbs for 40 Stars, or put in looks for 20Stars. When did this game stop being about the ability to buy stars and buy clothes with the stars? If I know how something works, I can decide on my game plan. This seems like a frantic tossing stars at something and hoping we get something? Same thing with the times event. Do we blindly believe at the end there is a prize? I don't consider this venting, but more confusion. This feels like a 'confuse them, give no definite instructions or explanations and see if the confusion makes them spend more. I'd rather take a handfull of cash, throw it up in the air in a shopping mall, and see if I get any of it back. My odds would be about the same I think.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    If you keep voting the required Kstars to create another look go down. I started at 20, now I'm at 15. (unless this has something to do with time)
  • Options
    I love that white jumpsuit!! Unfortunately I do not have it because I am not at that level yet but it looks chic as hell on you!!

I'm voting lots and lots between events. It's crazy how some people put in no effort at all. Whenever I see a look that's really put together I wonder if they're on this forum haha.
  • Options
    ok, so I put together an outfit, I voted for others, then when I try to vote again it wants me to submit another outfit for 20Stars? So I buy gbs for 40 Stars, or put in looks for 20Stars. When did this game stop being about the ability to buy stars and buy clothes with the stars? If I know how something works, I can decide on my game plan. This seems like a frantic tossing stars at something and hoping we get something? Same thing with the times event. Do we blindly believe at the end there is a prize? I don't consider this venting, but more confusion. This feels like a 'confuse them, give no definite instructions or explanations and see if the confusion makes them spend more. I'd rather take a handfull of cash, throw it up in the air in a shopping mall, and see if I get any of it back. My odds would be about the same I think.
    Don't spend the K-stars!!! After four hours you'll get the opportunity to create another new look for free! The k-star offer is only if you're unhappy with your look and don't want to wait the four hours!
  • Options
    lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Val_ wrote: »
    lol everyone is wearing the grey turtleneck crop top

Seriously though, everyone.
  • Options
    Val_ wrote: »
    If you keep voting the required Kstars to create another look go down. I started at 20, now I'm at 15. (unless this has something to do with time)

I think it's just with time, the amount of KStars decrease.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Seriously though, everyone.
    Right? I try to vote for the more original and unique of the pairs (as long as it still looks good). So not many of these grey crop tops are getting my vote :P
  • Options
    LStarLStar Registered Users 17 Posts
    When I was voting I saw someone who was already wearing the earner sunglasses. Is that even possible? I thought we didn't get points until the 4 hours was up.
  • Options
    I love that white jumpsuit!! Unfortunately I do not have it because I am not at that level yet but it looks chic as hell on you!!

I'm voting lots and lots between events. It's crazy how some people put in no effort at all. Whenever I see a look that's really put together I wonder if they're on this forum haha.

There should be an extra "call the fashion police" button for some of these trainwrecks...