Options

General Complaints Thread

Comments

• Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I'm MAD!!! I unlocked So Chic London.. Its ****ing expensive to decorate it!!!
    Glu, do you know how we earn 50000 kcash on this game? Try playing it and earn it and than make shelves that cost that much!!! I'm literally fumming now. And the decoration is not even beautiful, it's plain simple, and ugly purple/pink color!

Sometimes I swear Glu is screwing with us... Like here go spend the $4,000 K-Kash you won in the gift boxes and paid 40 k-Stars on and decorate the expensive nursery, newer homes, a $17K(Andriod) jumpsuit or SCL.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    There is no reason for me to enter So Chic London again, then it will stay empty ... and if one day they put an assistant inside I wonder how long until I start making a profit after investing so much in furniture for the store. .. just doesn't make sense!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    The So Chic London prices are So Insane. I am not buying a thing. I prefer to save my cash for when there is a dating event, and I need to blow it all on my hubby at Oak, lol. I do hope there are some quests to add worker to SCL though, with weekly rewards of course. Gotta have that cash rolling in!
    iOS
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    The So Chic London prices are So Insane. I am not buying a thing. I prefer to save my cash for when there is a dating event, and I need to blow it all on my hubby at Oak, lol. I do hope there are some quests to add worker to SCL though, with weekly rewards of course. Gotta have that cash rolling in!
    The next update we need to hire a manager to be working there. Since all the furnishings are so expensive at So Chic London, we better get paid more money weekly from the manager than So Chic at downtown LA and the Hamptons locations.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    There is no reason for me to enter So Chic London again, then it will stay empty ... and if one day they put an assistant inside I wonder how long until I start making a profit after investing so much in furniture for the store. .. just doesn't make sense!

I have an assistant in So Chic London. She is standing to the right in that huge empty space. Any time I go in there she asks me if I want to lead a shift. I say "maybe later."
    I did buy the mannequins because I was hoping it was clickable like the other stores. Nope. Waste of $25,000 Kash.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    My game no longer provides trailers for me to watch when I go to earn free K-stars and press "other offers". I've waited and waited for them to return, and it's now been five weeks.

My trailers finally returned last night after weeks of having none! You might want to check again just in case, there were like 15 for me last night and there's 4 more this morning. So maybe it was a hiccup with Fyber? They're kind of cruddy.
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I have an assistant in So Chic London. She is standing to the right in that huge empty space. Any time I go in there she asks me if I want to lead a shift. I say "maybe later."
    I did buy the mannequins because I was hoping it was clickable like the other stores. Nope. Waste of $25,000 Kash.

Hmm... that's strange. I never had a assistant working at So Chic London and I'm done with the storyline. My store looks so empty right now lol.

Edit: Never mind. I thought that I only saw my doll's hubby inside of the store. I found my doll's assistant today haha

tmp_32110_Screenshot_2015_09_19_15_59_4515367410.png
    image hosting 12mb

I wish that I can give her a makeover. How is she gonna work at my doll's store looking a hot mess❔❓

mlkx7n.png
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I'm taking my sweet ole time to decorate So Chic London. It's not even worth it at this point to start furnishing it now. I'm just gonna focus to buy three more properties on my game. So Chic London is the last place to be decorated on my checklist.

i bought 40000 kcash stand or smth... and I regret it! Im not buying a thing for that store, its pointless and I'll be broke... I mean, come on, shelves cost the same amount as a house?! This Kkh Hollywood has become Wonderland - wondering how to make more money, wondering how to earn kstars...
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    i bought 40000 kcash stand or smth... and I regret it! Im not buying a thing for that store, its pointless and I'll be broke... I mean, come on, shelves cost the same amount as a house?! This Kkh Hollywood has become Wonderland - wondering how to make more money, wondering how to earn kstars...
    I actually have a plan to decorate So Chic London. I will spend some kstars on the next V.I.P weekend event. And I will spend cash on some decorations on the store. I think soon my doll will be maxed out with her hubby for the next dating weekend event. (My doll will still have dates with her hubby only for the dating weekend events at Oak Club) Since my doll is finished decorating her son's nursery room, she is waiting to reach max level with her hubby to start dating at Punta Mita. She will start accepting shorter dates and start saving cash very soon. It's very crucial to be on a budget on this game smh.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options

I wish that I can give her a makeover. How is she gonna work at my doll's store looking a hot mess❔❓

mlkx7n.png

I'm not a fan of my So Chic London store clerk's wardrobe either. Perhaps instead of attending parties with Kris Jenner, I should be creating a dress code or cute uniform for my So Chic employees?

lTxlW36.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    I'm not a fan of my So Chic London store clerk's wardrobe either. Perhaps instead of attending parties with Kris Jenner, I should be creating a dress code or cute uniform for my So Chic employees?

lTxlW36.jpg
    I hired Miranda to be the manager for So Chic on the Hamptons and she's dressed well on my game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I hired Miranda to be the manager for So Chic on the Hamptons and she's dressed well on my game.

I hired Miranda for So Chic Hamptons too. I like her outfit but her makeup is rather ghostly.
    8YfYQzp.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Katherine.Katherine. Registered Users 66 Posts
    My Miranda doesn't look so ghostly, although her outfit is the same.
    1zlw1ht.jpg
    I remember the two other candidates as well: the guy was pretty well-dressed while the other woman looked more like a clown than a cashier.
    My Game Center is HHANNAH99, feel free to add me!
  • Options
    Katherine. wrote: »
    My Miranda doesn't look so ghostly, although her outfit is the same.
    1zlw1ht.jpg
    I remember the two other candidates as well: the guy was pretty well-dressed while the other woman looked more like a clown than a cashier.
    I never knew that Miranda had a identical twin sister with the same name. I'm confused. I can't even tell them apart haha
    tmp_18787_Screenshot_2015_09_19_21_10_24_1932481.png
    photo sharing websites
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I hired Miranda for So Chic Hamptons too. I like her outfit but her makeup is rather ghostly.
    8YfYQzp.jpg
    I can't believe that Miranda matched her hair color with her makeup haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I have been frustrated with dating and getting money. After a long thought I decide to divorce my husband even though there was lot of time and money invested in him I just want to reach #1 ranking to do a comeback and I am always running out of money. I am going to make a lot of money to buy clothes and be more prepare with dating hopeful. For now it is such a struggle dating and trying to reach the top so I am going to divorce. I wish someone would told me how hard it was...maybe I am doing it wrong lol.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    I went into So Chic London like six times until my assistant popped up. The outfit isn't bad but the accessories need to be burned. Please let us dress our assistants, GLU, they're making us look bad!

u28p2.jpg
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    8YfYQzp.jpg

Lol has she been like this since the start? She's going to scare customers away. But yes I like her white/silver hair.
    PM to add
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I'd recommend making the So Chic decor a low priority unless you're swimming in K cash maybe...I thought I'd just decorate it and before I knew it, over $100,000 K cash was zip! gone...and not much to show for it...

I don't think the clothes rack is worth $50,000 to be honest. I was going to post this in the So Chic thread but that's more about the catwalk leading up to it, and, I realized I did have a gripe about something in this pic so I will post it here.

See how the huge clothing rack blocks the whole end of the store? It looks much bigger without anything there.

But I was thrilled when I saw my assistant. I wish you all had gotten ones you liked also. I was so dreading looking in case I got one of those more creepy NPCs with pink hair not matching their skin tone whatsoever, and totally mismatched clothes and accessories which make it look as if they got dressed in the dark using their kids' dressup trunk.

Oh and I chose the sign in the middle which was the only one with K cash, but, now I have to look at this guy's goofy face every time I go in to the London So Chic store. Lol...I do think the sign looks nice, other than that, but the other two sign options? Fancier, but, I wasn't gonna buy (35 or 50, I think) stars just to get those.

Lesson: don't get too excited about a new house or shop...sleep on it a day or more before you splurge on decor. Lol

yDGgeiB.png
  • Options
    Boy did I get the short end of the stick with my Miranda! Y'all have a beautiful Miranda!

And Polka Dot got the best So Chic London assistant... By far! I wonder if it's based on $$$ spent. PolkaDot spent $100,000 Kash and her store clerk is hip & stylish. I spent $25,000 Kash and mine is bland & boring. Carol spent $0 Kash and hers is capital T Tacky.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for the info girls, I went to check my assistant and she looks like this:
    ywAgAUF.png?1

Holly observing your Miranda I start to believe that white hair may be a bug in the game, because I remember a forum member reporting that sudden some NPCs of his/her game began to suffer from albinism, but before they were different with the available colors of the chart!:confused:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    I'd recommend making the So Chic decor a low priority unless you're swimming in K cash maybe...I thought I'd just decorate it and before I knew it, over $100,000 K cash was zip! gone...and not much to show for it...

I don't think the clothes rack is worth $50,000 to be honest. I was going to post this in the So Chic thread but that's more about the catwalk leading up to it, and, I realized I did have a gripe about something in this pic so I will post it here.

See how the huge clothing rack blocks the whole end of the store? It looks much bigger without anything there.

But I was thrilled when I saw my assistant. I wish you all had gotten ones you liked also. I was so dreading looking in case I got one of those more creepy NPCs with pink hair not matching their skin tone whatsoever, and totally mismatched clothes and accessories which make it look as if they got dressed in the dark using their kids' dressup trunk.

Oh and I chose the sign in the middle which was the only one with K cash, but, now I have to look at this guy's goofy face every time I go in to the London So Chic store. Lol...I do think the sign looks nice, other than that, but the other two sign options? Fancier, but, I wasn't gonna buy (35 or 50, I think) stars just to get those.

Lesson: don't get too excited about a new house or shop...sleep on it a day or more before you splurge on decor. Lol

yDGgeiB.png
    At least your assistant is stylish. That's quite impressive❕❗
    My assistant looks tacky and I haven't spend any money furnishing my store yet lol.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    pandamoo85 wrote: »
    I went into So Chic London like six times until my assistant popped up. The outfit isn't bad but the accessories need to be burned. Please let us dress our assistants, GLU, they're making us look bad!

u28p2.jpg
    Your assistant has on too much accessories haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    This is my So Chic London assistant. I'm quite happy with her, she's basic. I've only bought one item in the shop so far.
    2A222799-4F7D-4AC0-9F66-B4E06E4863A2.png_zpsm9rwcmz2.jpeg
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • Options
    Lia wrote: »
    This is my So Chic London assistant. I'm quite happy with her, she's basic. I've only bought one item in the shop so far.
    2A222799-4F7D-4AC0-9F66-B4E06E4863A2.png_zpsm9rwcmz2.jpeg
    Her makeup looks terrible but at least she's dressed better than my doll's assistant on my game hahaha
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I think mine look OK but I'm still not over those prices. Tho being a big fan of Garrett St Clair, I might purchase the banner :3

Screenshot_2015-09-20-18-08-44_zps3biky4vh_edit_1442765557953.png_zpspm9ns1jj.jpeg
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    I think mine look OK but I'm still not over those prices. Tho being a big fan of Garrett St Clair, I might purchase the banner :3

Screenshot_2015-09-20-18-08-44_zps3biky4vh_edit_1442765557953.png_zpspm9ns1jj.jpeg

LOL. Totally did that for exactly the same reason. So far it's the only thing I've bought for So chic London. ;)
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Garrett is LOVE ♡♡♡
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    I'm soooo mad at myself! I received my daily gift boxes and instead of choosing one of the boxes I always choose, I picked a different one. Of course the hair that I want was in the box I didn't choose. Argh!!!!!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    I'm soooo mad at myself! I received my daily gift boxes and instead of choosing one of the boxes I always choose, I picked a different one. Of course the hair that I want was in the box I didn't choose. Argh!!!!!

I was upset yesterday when I opened up my daily gift box too. I tried to win the bun up do hairstyle three times in a row and I keep on receiving free cash and energy bolts. Ugh!
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG