Options

General Complaints Thread

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Glu is making these events harder so that players can spend 40 kstars to open up additional weekend event giftboxes. It's not worth it to me to spend my hard earned kstars when I hardly win special events items anymore. I'm constantly winning $40,000, 50 energy bolts, and regular clothing from daily gift boxes. Really Glu? I'm not happy with the weekend event giftboxes lately because I've been having bad luck with it.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    It's not even $40,000 (which might almost be worth 40 K stars). It's $4000. Or am I dreaming.

It's about morale I guess. Like Koko said you grind away to get the prizes and realize you are only halfway done.

They want us to buy stars for energy to finish up those jobs so we don't have to stress and grind the weekend away. (There are other things to do in life and even other games.) And they want us to buy the 40 K star chances. But with the odds against winning a 40 K star prize, let alone the one you wanted...it doesn't seem enticing.

Back to 400 or 500 points for events and that would be a start. Thought they were heading in the right direction with the fashion week event. Glad some won the prizes they wanted. The dress was cute.
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    It's not even $40,000 (which might almost be worth 40 K stars). It's $4000. Or am I dreaming.

It's about morale I guess. Like Koko said you grind away to get the prizes and realize you are only halfway done.

They want us to buy stars for energy to finish up those jobs so we don't have to stress and grind the weekend away. (There are other things to do in life and even other games.) And they want us to buy the 40 K star chances. But with the odds against winning a 40 K star prize, let alone the one you wanted...it doesn't seem enticing.

Back to 400 or 500 points for events and that would be a start. Thought they were heading in the right direction with the fashion week event. Glad some won the prizes they wanted. The dress was cute.
    Whoops...I've mistaken myself lol. Thanks for correcting me. It's actually $4,000 as free cash inside of the weekend event giftboxes.

Edit: I found a screenshot on my phone and realized that I typed in the wrong amount of cash lol.

tmp_20971_Screenshot_2015_09_25_10_18_59_1_1_110.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    You're welcome - thanks for understanding I meant it well :)

I got excited seeing $40,000. That would be more fitting if they have to give us cash. Lol :) But no luck with that yet.
  • Options
    You're welcome - thanks for understanding I meant it well :)

I got excited seeing $40,000. That would be more fitting if they have to give us cash. Lol :) But no luck with that yet.
    I wish that we could get paid more cash on gigs because it usually takes me so long to save money to buy new properties on my game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    For me... at this point the bad & frustrating things about KKH out weigh the good

From the impossible to complete weekend events (without paying) to the ridiculously priced K Kash/Star items, ignored (petitions, improvements, suggestions), horrible customer care service, numerous glitches and just making a mobile game harder than it needs to be.

All Glu does is take take take (did anyone else notice not only was this the 1st time we had to pay cash for Kim's pick, but if you didn't buy it during the weekend event than it was never added to the wardrobe to buy for K Stars. I think this was a way of targeting K Star hoarders).

Like any one-sided relationship when your concerns and pleas fall on deaf ears, you get fed up and eventually walk away.

I can't name 5 things I love about the game anymore. Can you?

I think I still play out of habit, boredom and I've financially invested. I don't even play daily anymore. I think once I find something else to occupy my free time that I enjoy, I'll stop playing KKH and as of right now, I won't be playing Glu's other celeb games... I think it will just be more of the same BS.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I didn't get a kimspick. please show it? Week before was
    Khloe s animal print 2 piece. that was cash.

DMV doll, you've summed if up nicely. And since we're at it....am I blind? One new top (red jacket with shirt), sneakers and pants? that is New Clothes? Oh and 4 rows of exclusive handbags? updates used to mean tons of clothes for us to buy.

Ok that's enough complaining. but it's fashion week and we can't get new clothes to buy? .
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I just looked at the update thread. $25,000 K cash for a pair of leggings? They have to be kidding.

This just is sad. All I can do is shake my head, and I hate to just be a Debbie Downer. I always try to add some hope to my posts if I can. But...all those handbags are for K stars and I don't see a reason to put real money into a game that I can't even transfer to other devices. It used to feel worth that risk because it was fun in the meantime. Not it feels like work, and work I don't like.
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    PhotoGrid_1443474272911_zps08webgrb.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I just looked at the update thread. $25,000 K cash for a pair of leggings? They have to be kidding.

Sadly, in addition to losing its soul, Glu has no sense of humor. $25,000 Kash for cropped black leggings is beyond ridiculous. $15,000 for a red cardigan over a long black tank is also nuts but not as outrageous as the price on those leggings.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I could buy a whole house with that. What level are these items anyways.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    ignored (petitions, improvements, suggestions)

Sometimes I'm in the mood to make a list of requests, but soon I give up since we're constantly ignored and for have seen one of my ideas ending up in a cursed box.

There is no communication here, so I won't be stressing and humiliating myself as a beggar!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    This update ruined my game.
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Yesterday facebook finally received the mini update, so I went right into the closet to see the pretty bags just to find a super glitch. Half the clothes are not showing, there are blanc squares with a number on the corner and right under them what should be the normal items but those squares are blanc too..so Xime is pretty much only able to use the top rows of items and the bottom rows both in tops and accesories. I decided not to keep looking...I don't even want to see how other changes in the game affected it.

Edit: LOL glu it seems you can't win. They updated again and the glitch is solved, the only problem is now we have the countdown, the shop and no new bags in the closet. Just our everyday normal closet. Lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    I just spent 500 Stars on AppleP......no hair. Oh, and being down 500 Stars, includes 120 stars from boxes that contained 40 stars...so I spent 620 Stars. No hair. And now, I no longer have my safety net of enough stars for the next VIP event.

What would Hookah be without some Blues?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    So sorry Koko you did not get the hair.

I do love that hair. I immediately thought of Brigitte Bardot seeing that sleek long hair (blond on my preview since the doll is blond.)

However I knew I would never win it! So I did not even try.

Not only is it more likely I will win either K cash or energy bolts, or maybe after a few 40 K star boxes a daily wearable prize I would get anyway for free; but even if I did win one of the 40 K star prizes it seems they make us win the lesser ones first before winning the really good ones. That means I could spend $100 (USD) before winning that hair. No thank you.

I'm just not gonna keep playing the carnival game. Trying to win the goldfish by throwing plastic hoops at the wooden poles, 3 at a time; and the poles are greased. And I walk away empty handed. No thanks not any more.

Not gonna try to win the event stuff either. I'm just kind of over it.

I do love Tracy Chapman. A lot. "Glu had a fast car..." you know how that song wound up.
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I just leveled up to 38. I already had 37 energy when it happened :( Cmon Glu!!! Make the level up energy add to your current total like when you win energy in a gift box.
    iOS
  • Options
    Oh that us the worst. but congrats on leveling up
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    I'm not spending any more K stars on gift boxes until the cash and regular box items are removed.
    I'll be saving my stars in case there's another Black Friday event in November.
  • Options
    AliBryant wrote: »
    I just leveled up to 38. I already had 37 energy when it happened :( Cmon Glu!!! Make the level up energy add to your current total like when you win energy in a gift box.

That happened to me once and I was so mad. I was shocked by how mad it made me! Get a grip Holly. Lol. Now I watch that bar like a hawk when I'm getting near a level up.

I like your idea of the energy loading on top of what you already have.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Chiyo wrote: »
    I'm not spending any more K stars on gift boxes until the cash and regular box items are removed.
    I'll be saving my stars in case there's another Black Friday event in November.

For real though. I feel this way too.
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    That happened to me once and I was so mad. I was shocked by how mad it made me! Get a grip Holly. Lol. Now I watch that bar like a hawk when I'm getting near a level up.

I like your idea of the energy loading on top of what you already have.

I try to watch but when you are at the higher levels, it looks like the bar is full for days sometimes before you actually level up. It moves in such microscopic increments. Long ago in the suggestion thread I also asked glu if the level bar could display the status, like for example 12355/13000, so we know how many level points until the next level at least.
    iOS
  • Options
    AliBryant wrote: »
    I try to watch but when you are at the higher levels, it looks like the bar is full for days sometimes before you actually level up. It moves in such microscopic increments. Long ago in the suggestion thread I also asked glu if the level bar could display the status, like for example 12355/13000, so we know how many level points until the next level at least.

I would love your suggestion! I wish Glu would implement that.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I'm seriously ****ed that the weekend gigs just aren't showing up for me. I haven't bothered to contact glu support bc I doubt I'll get help. I can still throw parties but last night my game glitched and the party ended before the time was up with 4 stars filled so whatever. Not happy. I also opened a ton of stupid gift boxes chasing that hair and I feel like an idiot. I never even saw the hair in like 8 sets of boxes that's ridiculous.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    I so lost control with the giftboxes. I sat down and figured it out, I've blown through 4000 Stars in about 2 months for 1 game. And, I can't think of anything short of one VIP weekend that I can remember getting things. So, that was about 600. the rest of it was on Giftboxes, Apple P got the event dress no one got hair.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I'm sorry, Koko. That really sucks. I usually never extra open gift boxes but I really wanted the hair. It just makes me really sad/mad. Probably sounds silly but it's so true unfortunately. I didn't spend all the k stars I bought because after 8 times of not seeing the hair at all I realized it just probably wasn't going to happen. I didn't even get the dress, just that huge bag and the shoes. I'm glad I get extra event points at least. I'm still really upset about not having the weekend gigs on my iPad, too. I tried restarting the game a few times but it's still not working. Now I just want to get the rose dress and be done. This game has caused me too much grief this weekend and it's supposed to be fun.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    I'm sorry, Koko. That really sucks. I usually never extra open gift boxes but I really wanted the hair. It just makes me really sad/mad. Probably sounds silly but it's so true unfortunately. I didn't spend all the k stars I bought because after 8 times of not seeing the hair at all I realized it just probably wasn't going to happen. I didn't even get the dress, just that huge bag and the shoes. I'm glad I get extra event points at least. I'm still really upset about not having the weekend gigs on my iPad, too. I tried restarting the game a few times but it's still not working. Now I just want to get the rose dress and be done. This game has caused me too much grief this weekend and it's supposed to be fun.

Try checking the App Store to see if you need to update the app. I play on an apple device and it always updates autistic ally until this event. I had to manually update it. Maybe then the gigs will show up.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    I so lost control with the giftboxes. I sat down and figured it out, I've blown through 4000 Stars in about 2 months for 1 game. And, I can't think of anything short of one VIP weekend that I can remember getting things. So, that was about 600. the rest of it was on Giftboxes, Apple P got the event dress no one got hair.

You're a much braver woman than me. I'm too afraid to add up how many K stars I've purchase
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    No. I didn't add. I looked at old screenshots. lol. I just totally lost it for the hair, and the cream top. neither of which I got. This is not how I anticipated heading into any Seasonal sales that might pop up. My fault for knowing I can not win with games of chance, and not avoiding the boxes. But when it became next to impossible to complete the events without the bonus items......i have to stop now. This post isn't going to end up anyplace good. This is Hookah, right? :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I think it's time I go on a self imposed k star no-buy until black Friday in hopes everything goes on sale. I've spent way too much lately with nothing to show for it.
    iOS