Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Finally it happened to me!
    STveEl6.png?1

yTqT4cZ.png?1

I expect this to occur more frequently from now on!

OMG!! How cool is that?! Congrats.
    How did it happen?. I've been trying for a while now and no luck.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Finally it happened to me!
    STveEl6.png?1

yTqT4cZ.png?1

I expect this to occur more frequently from now on!
    Hmm...My doll hasn't been hanging out with Khloe too often. Carol Davida will be calling Khloe later for a side gig.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Garrett saw this chick today at the Brew palms and I'm sure Xime would love to have that top. Has anyone ever seen it before?

Screenshot_2015-09-22-10-44-53-1.png
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Garrett saw this chick today at the Brew palms and I'm sure Xime would love to have that top. Has anyone ever seen it before?

Screenshot_2015-09-22-10-44-53-1.png

Yeah. My doll has that sweater inside of her closet. It can only be gifted from a real life friend.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    OMG!! How cool is that?! Congrats.
    How did it happen?. I've been trying for a while now and no luck.

Oh Stardust trust me it's really cool, looks like is raining k-stars!!!

I'm on level 'close friend' with all Kardashians sisters and I've been trying to earn those k-stars since June.

I just hang out with those 3 girls because of their k-stars, I don't use the other VIPs, total waste of time for me since I don't need fans or money and spend energy to receive it back doesn't make sense!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Oh Stardust trust me it's really cool, looks like is raining k-stars!!!

I'm on level 'close friend' with all Kardashians sisters and I've been trying to earn those k-stars since June.

I just hang out with those 3 girls because of their k-stars, I don't use the other VIPs, total waste of time for me since I don't need fans or money and spend energy to receive it back doesn't make sense!

I never thought about that but now that you say it, it is pretty stupid to spend energy to have it back!! ;). I kinda thought that was the way to go but it's painfully slooow to built up the friendship with them. Last week I started to invite the 'big' Kardashians to develop our relationship. Maybe I'll get there in time for the holidays and Chrisrmas will be a raining stars thing!. LOL.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    Doesn't anyone wish that he was a date able character? I wish that my doll could date him.
    tmp_18530_Screenshot_2015_09_19_22_04_15_1182093.png
    photo uploading websites
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    So I'm waiting for months that Chanrin and DMV appear in my game.

Yesterday a mysterious NPC appeared in my game and I've never seen her before, first I thought it was finally DMV's Midori, after all that NPC have the same colors of Midori!

Then I realized she didn't have a speech bubble!

She sits there quiet with no option to take up her contact and she doesn't try to flirt with Vats as other NPCs, bizarre! Vats tried the sign language, but no answer!

Someone here has ever experienced something like that?
    SIv5kfD.png?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Maybe an NPC with whom you botched a gig in the past ? You know, after you do a poor job during a gig, they call you, tell you they can't work with you any longer and when you see em, you can't interact with them....

Totally random question, is it just an impression or, are "small roles", "local", "mid-level" gigs less energy consuming than "international" "high-profile" ones ?? During events I always tend to pick them to save energy, but I wonder if it's just a myth I made up myself :P
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    That's not the case Chanrin, it never happened to me, I always finish my gigs with 5 stars and since I started playing I just forgot to finish a couple of times and none of those times I experienced this kind of interaction.

About your question, I also used to believe this myth, but the fact that this is totally random, pun intended, I've got 3 hours 'low-profile' gigs where I had to use about 16 energy bolts to fill each star and I also have made 3 hours 'high-profile' gigs where I used only 9 energy bolts for star.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats, I got that kind of NPC too in Jax game I believe. She looked good, but out of reach.

Yes I believe it's random, though I'd just always pick the "lousier" gig if the choice popped up.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Good to know Nai, maybe it's just the bug number 895 lol

Miss u here this weekend!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CherryHollywoodCherryHollywood Registered Users 9 Posts
    Is it just me or do the weekend updates suck these days? I was very disappointed in the last weekend event with Anna Dell Whatsherface. I've lost my husband, because I couldn't balance the weekend events with my personal life. I just don't think the weekend events are worth it anymore *crying*. Please prove me wrong, Glu!
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Yeah the weekend events have become much too difficult, Cherry. I gave up my KKH spouse long ago because it was not possible to keep both. And what type of partner is so taking and never giving? A spouse who never takes us on a date even one time? But wants a date every five seconds. No.

Anyway I wanted to post a random image. Here is Cece Hastings in case anyone did not get her yet and was curious. I was curious if she looked the same and dressed the same in everyone else's game?

PD3lteS.png

B7gTRdw.png
  • Options
    Is it just me or do the weekend updates suck these days? I was very disappointed in the last weekend event with Anna Dell Whatsherface. I've lost my husband, because I couldn't balance the weekend events with my personal life. I just don't think the weekend events are worth it anymore *crying*. Please prove me wrong, Glu!
    Yeah it's challenging to balance your professional life and love life on this game. My doll's hubby is extremely clingy and needy. It's extremely annoying when you're grinding to get the earn able items and your hubby is just focusing on his needs. My doll usually runs out of energy when her hubby calls and wants to go out on a date. I didn't have time to go out on dates within the timer since I was basically grinding all weekend. I think that I lost fans from Ray Powers asking where is my doll and her hubby is at? My doll still dated her hubby even though she missed the timer twice in a week during the gig weekend event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Yeah the weekend events have become much too difficult, Cherry. I gave up my KKH spouse long ago because it was not possible to keep both. And what type of partner is so taking and never giving? A spouse who never takes us on a date even one time? But wants a date every five seconds. No.

Anyway I wanted to post a random image. Here is Cece Hastings in case anyone did not get her yet and was curious. I was curious if she looked the same and dressed the same in everyone else's game?

PD3lteS.png

B7gTRdw.png
    Cece Hastings looks completely different on my game.
    shot_2015_09_28_11_35_58.png
    free upload
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Oh! Wow! She is totally different! Guess it is like the So Chic London salesperson. Different and random in every game.

Thanks Carol. That is really interesting.

Anyone else have pix of their Cece?
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I chose her to be my co-star in Tale of Crowns.

MW7W2jK.png

Everyone else went with Cassio, and I wanted to see how things turn out with Cece. But wasn't worth it... Zero chemistry!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Has anyone ever seen fraternal twins on their game before? I have a real life friend playing two male dolls on two different games.

24xo2n4.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Charli: Wow! Your Cece is totally different again.

I don't even remember that quest...I must have picked Cassio? I'm not good at remembering the quests. I usually click through the text really fast though.

I like your Cece's blue-ish hair. She has the same bracelet as my Cece. Lol

Carol: I think Koko has twins in her game?
  • Options
    Charli: Wow! Your Cece is totally different again.

I don't even remember that quest...I must have picked Cassio? I'm not good at remembering the quests. I usually click through the text really fast though.

I like your Cece's blue-ish hair. She has the same bracelet as my Cece. Lol

Carol: I think Koko has twins in her game?

I thought that Koko has triplets sisters on three different games.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    CherryHollywoodCherryHollywood Registered Users 9 Posts
    I just wanted a baby, lol! I will hook up with my husband again in the future, just to conceive. After that, he can dumb my *** again. I've noticed that the amount of k-stars that I need to rekindle with my husband, dropped. Yipee!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Apparently Glu is well aware that their male NPCs are rude. Do they think it's funny? Clever? I find it droll and insulting.

YvHNkl5.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Ray Powers is so passive aggressive.
  • Options
    I remembered when I played my game from the beginning, I didn't have enough star points and Ray Powers insulted my outfits. How rude lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Ray Powers is so passive aggressive.

More like Glu :p
    PM to add
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I'm glad I never knew that "insulting dates" era
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    Am I the only one who finds the crying screeching baby pretty hilarious?

xWV2NUG.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Am I the only one who finds the crying screeching baby pretty hilarious?

I think is extremely agonizing to see my baby like that! No fun at all!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I think is extremely agonizing to see my baby like that! No fun at all!

I suppose that means it's a pretty good thing that I don't have any babies of my own.
    Here are my three "children."

ojtrkbn.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS