Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Android players the update is available now!☺😊

shot_2015_11_02_19_22_16.png
    image hosting free
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I'm not seeing any new items in the wardrobe though. Any other Android users seeing anything?
    iOS
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    I'm not seeing any new items in the wardrobe though. Any other Android users seeing anything?

Same here!
  • Options

I didn't see any new items either. I went to Paris and I saw Karl Lagerfeld store there.

Screenshot_2015_11_02_19_39_08.png
    print screen
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    My game is crashing again on my android. I seriously wonder why I still play this game..
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I miss new locations, new cars... :(
  • Options
    Link to thread I opened in support for Android wardrobe issue with the update not showing new Karl clothes

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?195755-Update-4-2-0-Android-wardrobe-not-updated
    iOS
  • Options
    Link to thread I opened in support for Android wardrobe issue with the update not showing new Karl clothes

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?195755-Update-4-2-0-Android-wardrobe-not-updated

Did you get the gig that came with the update?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I did! And the Karl store in Paris.
    iOS
  • Options
    I did! And the Karl store in Paris.

I think that it's weird that this update didn't came with a banner about Karl Lagerfeld either.😕
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Am I the only one with a crashing game? Oh lord. I have no nerves for this kind of mess anymore.
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Am I the only one with a crashing game? Oh lord. I have no nerves for this kind of mess anymore.

I guess so. My game didn't crash when I updated it from my device.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    To be honest I was happy with the uupdate until I saw that the guys didn't get anything; seriously Glu it's really unfair.
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I don't know why but I keep hoping that it's just a glitch and I'm going to wake up and the guy's will have a fix with tons of new clothes. However I know that's illogical thinking and that this is reality...
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Well maybe this is like the Judith Leiber update and we need to wait another week for the real update *crossed fingers*
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    My game is crashing again on my android. I seriously wonder why I still play this game..

Cherrey, post your issue in the thread Ali started about the update with no clothes. You don't know if you got clothes, or not, because you're crashing. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?195755-Update-4-2-0-Android-wardrobe-not-updated Post the usual details, and when you get to brief description, just put down that you're crashing again.

Thanks.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I don't splurge over new clothing so it's okay for me. The updates come with new goals and that's what I look forward to, something to do or else the game is just boring except for weekends.

I was kinda hoping they'd add Kim's baby bump to the game, or something related. Bummer!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    There is another 29 day timer. Guess that means I was right in the Leiber thread and the timer is only for physical stores. Once the store goes the specialty items are still available for purchase in the closet.
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    There is another 29 day timer. Guess that means I was right in the Leiber thread and the timer is only for physical stores. Once the store goes the specialty items are still available for purchase in the closet.

Great! That is good to know. The stores in the game didn't have anything but a web link anyway - and one which never worked, for me at least. Page just spun forever. Or the trip to our own wardrobe. So that's fine.

So the only timer is the link to their website? Pfft, don't care. It isn't like the website goes away in 29 days itself.

I got the red Leiber bag anyway, I kind of had my eye on it and it was one of the cheaper ones.

Now the Karl stuff...A lot of it seems very 'old' for our dolls and I was hoping for a summery or little spring dress.

So when I did not find anything but heavy winter things and dark colors in Karl's clothing then I got this Glu dress instead!

BUlNfMs.png

Look, the dress fabric even matches the starfish in my doll's hairstyle. :)
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I like the Lagerfeld items because they are so different from the rest of our wardrobe options and they feel wintery to me.

However, I am very very unhappy that none of the items are available for Kash.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Yes although i was not surprised at that - it is the only way the profit can be split from the sales.

We are just cash registers...cha-ching.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Have any Android games updated, and found the Karl Klothes in their wardrobe for purchase? Or are all the Android games lacking the klothes from the update?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Yes although i was not surprised at that - it is the only way the profit can be split from the sales.

We are just cash registers...cha-ching.

True but at least the designer items aren't insanely expensive like the new non-designer items have been lately. I think the watch is just 15 Kstars? Not ideal but not tooooo greedy.
  • Options
    True but at least the designer items aren't insanely expensive like the new non-designer items have been lately. I think the watch is just 15 Kstars? Not ideal but not tooooo greedy.

Well of course I bought something! I forgot to export a pic, maybe Koko can post one of me if she wants to. Up to her. I got a cheapish sweater and a handbag with some animal appliques on it.

I actually liked the sweater and it was one of the cheaper items. The pants and boots are Glu items which I already had.

The sweater has burgundy and black in it. The bag does too.

The handbags are the cutest part IMO and I do not usually like handbags a lot. But I think I will wait for the next spendy event to buy any more than this.

Yes some things are cheapish, which is good. I just felt bad for those who cannot buy any K stars at all, or who don't get the video offer any more, etc. etc. And I am just being realistic. People partner with this game to earn from it.

*I didn't care for the watch, at all. (Watch me change my mind later but now, no.) There was one item for 20 K stars in the tops, I think. (Then I think it goes to 30 or 35 and most seemed to be 75 stars.) Several new tops but seemed scattered so might depend which level one is on.

Only one pair of pants total, for women. Black pants with zipper. I had similar ones.

Miles may vary.
  • Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    I just learned that today is Kendall's 20th birthday...
    Does it mean that we'll have a little celebration?
    Kisses
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yes there is! I just got a call from Maria that there's a surprise birthday bash in Las Vegas (in six hours)!
    Mklove wrote: »
    I just learned that today is Kendall's 20th birthday...
    Does it mean that we'll have a little celebration?
    Kisses
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I hope this lip/facial feature will be available soon!

0B6D7622-D9BB-4B88-AD1F-CCE07A26A93F.jpg

Me too! Im in need of eyelashes and better lips!!
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Yes there is! I just got a call from Maria that there's a surprise birthday bash in Las Vegas (in six hours)!

I got a call from Kim to meet in Miraggio Grande for a surprise birthday party
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Got the update and they fixed the adoption center glitch, yay! Now I can look for babies to distract myself while I don't have nothing to do with the game...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    What is the max fan count up to now? I am slowly climbing up the top 10 to make my 3nd comeback and wondering if I should update or not. :(

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins