Options

New update 4.3.0 available!

Comments

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Are there any new storylines in the update? I haven't received anything new so just doing whatever gig Simon calls to offer me.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Are there any new storylines in the update? I haven't received anything new so just doing whatever gig Simon calls to offer me.

I don't know if it's new, but Simon called me after the update and invited me over to his office. Now I have the task of meeting Rico (whoever this is) at Lif in Miami.
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I don't know if it's new, but Simon called me after the update and invited me over to his office. Now I have the task of meeting Rico (whoever this is) at Lif in Miami.

Lol just a warning. A "fan" is going to try and stall you before you meet Rico by askin you to sign a bunch of stuff. Say "I need to go" as soon as it's available or else Rico will hire Dirk/Willow instead of you since you were late.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Yeah I assume the outcome is positive if you say no. Being humble, I signed all of them. :(
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    It looks like you get a 2nd chance after the first event. I'm not sure how it works if like my tablet, you chose to sign for a fan, even though you had some where to go. We'll find that out tomorrow. But after the first event, you have to meet Rico again, and again a fan stops you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_nxztr9q2wN1qfvh9po1_400.jpg

I almost bought the Cassio hair last weekend but didn't and now I'm glad because this one is much cuter. I'm only 1 kstar away though and this black friday sale has me curious so I'll wait until the weekend to grab it - thank goodness it's a regular shop item too - instead.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    iOS players: I just got a mini-update that added the new clothes!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Yeah I assume the outcome is positive if you say no. Being humble, I signed all of them. :(

I don't like this storyline. It seems like it's a set up for failure.😦
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I got in trouble for signing too much as well :(

I think what upsets me the most is how it's still Willow. I mean so many bad things happen to her but the new people always choose her.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    I don't like this storyline. It seems like it's a set up for failure.��
    I was so worried because I signed them all the first time but didn't the 2nd time.
    SPOILER It doesn't matter. They are actors Willow hired and one of them came forward ;)
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Hmm...I noticed that apple players have the option to buy energy with kstars if they run out of it. But Android players have the option to buy energy with kstars or to watch a free video. What's up with that Glu?

shot_2015_11_17_16_57_48.png
    image upload no registration

I've tried with the video and is never available...at least not the last time we had the pop up.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ok saw my name here few times, I'll try to answer everyone, sorry If I missed someone!

Koko the hair is cool, but turns that it doesn't go so well with Vats hair color, Andrzej is rocking with it! Maybe I'll buy it at the Black Friday if we get a huge sale!

Charli the sunglasses costs 9.8k K$, good price for a cool item if compared to that awful brown sunglasses that was 12k K$ from the last update!

Holly yeah that sucks, but I'm already working on it!

MT3M congrats for the comeback!

Vats hates to give autograph, so he said bye bye to his 'fan' and got the job in time!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    I've tried with the video and is never available...at least not the last time we had the pop up.

Hi Stardust. That is the standard graphic to suggest you buy stars. I'll try video and see what happens. I am thinking either if videos are available that button will work, or perhaps watching a video for an energy unit is something they're rolling out in the near future. I usually have videos to watch for stars, so I'll try it and report back. It could be, that there were just no available videos at that time. I didn't even notice the watch videos. I just knew I wasnt' buying energy at that time.

Although, sometimes in events, I buy a 50 block of energy to help in the event. You all know what I mean. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I can't wait!!!!!!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Lol just a warning. A "fan" is going to try and stall you before you meet Rico by askin you to sign a bunch of stuff. Say "I need to go" as soon as it's available or else Rico will hire Dirk/Willow instead of you since you were late.

Ugh, thanks for the warning! Willow is so annoying. Hope one day there will be an option to buy her a new dress. Maybe this will make her a little less bitter.
  • Options
    I don't know what happened, A member started a new thread about the update, I moved it here, they deleted it, and left.

If you come back, please read your pm. We just can't have multiple threads on the same thing. If someone has a question about the update, this is the thread to come to. I welcome your post if you want to come back and post it.

to answer a few of your questions: We don't know if the Lieber bags are permanent or leaving at some point. They have been moved around in the closet, but I didn't notice any missing. I see 20 of the bags in the wardrobe, they have simply been moved around in the wardrobe.

Black Friday last year was a half price sale on just about everything, and it lasted about 5 days I think. Someone just started a Black Friday Thread. so we'll make it the official Waiting for Black Friday thread, until the sale starts. We have no more details about the Sale.

I sent a pm, and I'd love to hear your point. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Lee Sol SabagiLee Sol Sabagi Registered Users 28 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    image_zpsky8eefvc.jpeg

Hey! Did you got that picture after you updated & opened the app? I did updated mine but I still get the picture that tells me about Karl joining the game. I did got all the new clothes & shoes & everything else. I don't know if everything is fine with my app and I dob't want to miss the Black Friday deals & the weekend event. Have a lovely day! Kisses!
  • Options
    Here are the prices of the new clothing. Is it me or does the new clothes looks so bland?

Screenshot_2015_11_16_21_11_37_1.png

Screenshot_2015_11_16_21_11_52_1.png

Screenshot_2015_11_16_21_12_48_1.png

Screenshot_2015_11_16_21_15_43_1.png

pic hosting

Have you noticed the new pair of training shoes and the other dress which is pretty wide open and has a deep blue colour? I have it! And is it just me or Judith's bags are off? 😭 I finally earned some stars and only 3 are left, and they're not that pretty to waist stars on them...
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    sebygj.jpg

Yes indeed. I felt very goth again with my new baby makeover options.

#AmishGothTea

What a perfect doll! Wish I had all of this stuff!
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Kkmia wrote: »
    My baby is a girl, but only has the boys eyes.... Is this a glitch ? Or has my baby been a boy all along dressed in pink with long hair lool

Check in her closet. Is the box with her name pink or blue?
  • Options
    xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    So after I finished the Rico storyline Simon told me meet some guy in Las Vegas, after the meetup Techmagazine called and said not to work with the guy. Has anyone else started the gig and want to tell me what I should choose?
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • Options
    Yes. And first I kicked myself for starting a new quest, when i worked so hard to clear everything incase this was a gig weekend. My own worst enemy. Anyway, I smell Willow behind those calls. And I just don't buy it. But I hope it's not sabbotage to tie us up this weekend. I think we have to ask Nai. She is very good with this kind of thing. Oh Nai -
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm doing this one now, have to make an appearance at Unity Theater first. Seems shady to me.. So I might end up saying no.

• Options
    good luck and let us know what happens. If it's bad we have to warn them in the event thread, so no one gets stuck. Oh, bring back teasers. Please Glu?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    I'm doing this one now, have to make an appearance at Unity Theater first. Seems shady to me.. So I might end up saying no.

Hm.. Is it an 8h one?
  • Options
    Oh no, I meant I'm on that storyline but the appearance is not available yet.. 6 hours to go.

• Options
    I see. It's available for me in 1 hour so I guess I have to be the one who warns everyone..
  • Options
    Mine starts tomorrow morning. then tomorrow morning 15 minutes later, and then finally, again 4 hours after that. So, however bad you guys feel about stepping in the doo (we should have just not gone to meet the guy. We should have stuck to side gigs for the day) I did it repeatedly over the course of 4 hours. ANd do you know when I put 2 and 2 together? After I kicked the last game into this unholy orbit. :) And mean IMMEDIATELY right after. The door hadn't even hit me on the butt yet.

Thanks for taking one for the team, TrinePrincess
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    What a perfect doll! Wish I had all of this stuff!
    Thanks, Lee!

Its the Lagerfeld dress with Halloween shoes & wig from last month. I used goth makeup to match Karl Lagerfeld's look. Hopefully they will have a throwback sale and you'll end up with everything you want. I want so much all the stuff I missed out on from events months back. Throwback sales are Glu's most genius idea.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I was so worried because I signed them all the first time but didn't the 2nd time.
    SPOILER It doesn't matter. They are actors Willow hired and one of them came forward ;)

Oh that's good to know. 👌
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections