Options

Weekend Event 1/15/2016 ~ And We're Back/Can't Keep a Great Forum Down :)

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
So nice to see you all, again. just intime for another fun filled Wweekend Event.
Without wasting any time, we'll go straight to the teasers, supplied by our wonderful Eastern Block of Anticipatory Images Minister of Teasers..........Kate Prilgrim.

6oe2SJ_e5gk.jpg

P4pHzInVNzU.jpg

And this:

5WQwbFuAWL4.jpg

I haven't even seen them, so let's have this look together, then we'll figure out what else we need to get this thread off the ground. :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134567

Comments

• Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    So nice to see you all, again. just intime for another fun filled Wweekend Event.
    Without wasting any time, we'll go straight to the teasers, supplied by our wonderful Eastern Block of Anticipatory Images Minister of Teasers..........Kate Prilgrim.

6oe2SJ_e5gk.jpg

P4pHzInVNzU.jpg

And this:

5WQwbFuAWL4.jpg

I haven't even seen them, so let's have this look together, then we'll figure out what else we need to get this thread off the ground. :)

I am so, so, so glad that cowboy outfit is not earnable. Do not want.
    Not fond of the shaved side of the head look, but maybe Olivia can make it work in the summer, or something.
    In any case, I'm looking forward to getting some k-star items that I've been lusting over!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    Ok, I don't know what the Russian conversion rate is, but it is safe to say, it's not 599.00 USD. Thats for darn sure. ;) What do you guys think? Do you love the looks? Depending on what the blue gown looks like, in my own previews, I might buy it. You like the Montana clothes, I think I'll like them better with long pants. lol.

I wonder what the guys will get.

sdls1_zps6a25d417.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, I don't know what the Russian conversion rate is, but it is safe to say, it's not 599.00 USD. Thats for darn sure. ;) What do you guys think? Do you love the looks? Depending on what the blue gown looks like, in my own previews, I might buy it. You like the Montana clothes, I think I'll like them better with long pants. lol.

I wonder what the guys will get.

sdls1_zps6a25d417.jpg

The blue dress looks kind of frumpy, imo. And it bothers me that you can see the doll's bra, when that is most definitely not how it's supposed to be worn. Gorgeous color, but not even close to tempting. :/
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    ah, a VIP event!

It makes me wish I hadn't gotten the notion to try for last week's box hair and lose those 200 stars that could've furnished my baby room completely. Even if I ended wasting them this one I'd at least have it go towards items? XD How did everyone do with the event last week. Do we need to pull screepcaps? I think I can find some on instagram via my likes.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    I love everything about this weekend event the shop my closet offer isn't tempting to me at all. I really wish glu would start separating the tops from the bottoms so we can wear how we like instead of a full outfit.
    Sophie
  • Options
    We're Back is the sentiment for the thread so, if you have We're Back or getting back, get back, whatever fits. toss up your video.

Wait, what? What's one piece? If I can't put jeans on under that Sheepskin, I don't think she's getting out of Bed in Montana. Oh, I haven't decorated Montana yet, is there even a bed? (Big deal, we can't sit down anyway)

vip for me is good this week. While we were out, I compiled lists for all my games, what's next to buy. I want the doggie in Montana, more Balmain, a few more Lieber bags. what are you buying this weekend?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I like the earrings and the boots. I'm not thrilled with much else though. I really don't like that coat without pants.. Boo!! I've been stocking up for a good vip weekend, but I'm not all that interested many of this weeks options. Oh well! I'll just have to keep saving for the throwbacks :) I hope everyone else likes what they get this weekend!!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    We're Back is the sentiment for the thread so, if you have We're Back or getting back, get back, whatever fits. toss up your video.

vip for me is good this week. While we were out, I compiled lists for all my games, what's next to buy. I want the Sheepdog in Montana.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

Baby's Got Back? ;)
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm not sure if the shaved sided hairstyle is gonna suit my doll. It really has an edgy look to it though. But I've been dying to buy the helicopter on my game for my doll. Hmm...decisions decisions decisions....😞
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I'm not sure if the shaved sided hairstyle is gonna suit my doll. It really has an edgy look to it though. But I've been dying to buy the helicopter on my game for my doll. Hmm...decisions decisions decisions....��

I actually really like the shaved head too, but it's not me. I'm sure it could be pulled off and look cute on lots of people though :) I love having the jet! It saves me so much time and money :)

Wait, is the helicopter different from the private jet?
    XoXo
  • Options
    I actually really like the shaved head too, but it's not me. I'm sure it could be pulled off and look cute on lots of people though :) I love having the jet! It saves me so much time and money :)

Wait, is the helicopter different from the private jet?

Yeah the helicopter is just like the rest of the vehicles on this game. I just wanna purchase it to complete my doll's car collection.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Yeah the helicopter is just like the rest of the vehicles on this game. I just wanna purchase it to complete my doll's car collection.

But the helicopter will always be there. It's a vehicle option. So I would go with the others because you never know if they will pop back up. I am not too fond of the shaved side of the head BUT I think into the future. What if they do things that involve themes. The game may grow more and idk you just never ever know.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Not really loving the girls earnable so maybe the guys will be nicer. Either way, I'm sure the guys won't get any offer with Kstars and an outfit since we never do. Although i would love to "shop Oliver's closet" for either of these outfits.
    image_zpsexdkrnnk.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    BobbieM wrote: »
    But the helicopter will always be there. It's a vehicle option. So I would go with the others because you never know if they will pop back up. I am not too fond of the shaved side of the head BUT I think into the future. What if they do things that involve themes. The game may grow more and idk you just never ever know.

I could afford to buy the helicopter for this weekend event. I always wanted at least 1-3 earn ables for a V.I.P. event. I'm perfectly fine if I don't complete the whole event to spend basically anything up to 500 kstars. I'm planning to buy the balmain outfits for the next voting event which could be an convenient option for me.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    The chopper looks great in the pink color, it looks very purplish. Want a picture? You'll never regret your decision to buy it. It looks great at the corners. PLUS.....it makes tapping the tappables so much easier, if they're hiding behind the car.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I love the earnables! Yassss can finally use my iTunes gift cards, sweet!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Not really loving the girls earnable so maybe the guys will be nicer. Either way, I'm sure the guys won't get any offer with Kstars and an outfit since we never do. Although i would love to "shop Oliver's closet" for either of these outfits.
    image_zpsexdkrnnk.jpeg

If only Oliver was a romance option. I'm happily married but still 👀
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Baby's Got Back? ;)

Thanks CocoFab, you're so right. Perfect song for our " We're back" thread. Thanks for this. Are you glad to be back up and running with us Coco?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    FINALLY! Glad to see that we're back.
    I'm lovin' the earnables this week. Especially the shaved side hairstyle!! One of my dream haircuts for myself irl, actually (if I ever get the courage to actually have it done...).
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • Options
    Nice thing about the game......we can try to look here on our Doll before having to make the decision for real. :)

When the event starts, and the clothes begin being purchased, please post your fashions pictures here in this thread. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?198917-Keeping-Up-With-Kouture-Fashion-Thread-2016&p=425706&viewfull=1#post425706 That way I don't have to sit up making a new one for this event. Under the circumstances, this is a weekend like none we've experienced so far, seeing how we were down for nearly a full week :)

And, I still want to hear about what everyone did while waiting for the forum to come back. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    So...no gaining of kstars?. I want more!!.

Glad to see you all here. I missed all last weekend.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    OH yay I'm glad to see the forum back!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Welcome back, everyone! My goodness, how I missed all of you!! When the forums went down during the weekend event, it seems that I kinda lost some momentum....didn't finish the event---again---lol. I really missed all of your posts and how much everyone here helps each other out.

Here comes another weekend with cool prizes. I think the western coat is cute, and the earnable dress is gorgeous.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh my I love the hairstyles! And ofcourse the cowboy outfit is in the mystery boxes...
    These items I really want, costing 405 K-stars. And I'll probably spent the rest to get the cowboy outfit lol!!

image_zpshacr5pnd.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Poisonous_ViperPoisonous_Viper Registered Users 2 Posts
    Does buying Kim's #shopmycloset outfit remove ads?
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Kate Prilgrim.

It's Pillgrim. :)
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    The chopper looks great in the pink color, it looks very purplish. Want a picture? You'll never regret your decision to buy it. It looks great at the corners. PLUS.....it makes tapping the tappables so much easier, if they're hiding behind the car.

Yes! Can you please post a pic? I've never even seen it yet :( do you have to be at a certain level? And how much does it cost? Are there any benefits to having it if you already own the jet?
    XoXo
  • Options
    :( do you have to be at a certain level? And how much does it cost? Are there any benefits to having it if you already own the jet?

The helicopter has the same functions just like the other vehicles on this game. I don't think that you have to necessarily reach a certain level to purchase it. If you own the London loft, the helicopter is purchasable inside of the garage there and it costs 320 kstars.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    The helicopter has the same functions just like the other vehicles on this game. I don't think that you have to necessarily reach a certain level to purchase it. If you own the London loft, the helicopter is purchasable inside of the garage there and it costs 320 kstars.

It's too bad the helicopter can't be a substitute for both a car AND a plane. Then it might be worth that huge price. It's a snazzy vehicle but I can't justify 320 K Stars.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens